Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

storkie #697 for werepickle

Postby eltonn » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:00 am

broken mackeral tabby with med white, birdcatcher spots, and ticking

air magic

[nr] claws

based on this gif

Last edited by eltonn on Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie #697 for werepickle

Postby werepickle » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:27 am

It was a quiet night in the clan. The occasional padding could be heard as the watchcats did their routes. But for Maeve sleep was something that wasnt coming easily. Being only a young kit, she soon grew bored and snuck out of the cave she called home. She suffered many restless nights so she always ventured to her spot she aptly named Sky Rock. Maeve soon arrived at Sky Rock and walked to her moss and nestled in and placed her head on her paws watching the stars dance in the clear night sky. It never grew cold where her clan took roots, so she was able to drift of to sleep if she desired. As the night grew long, Maeve was soon drifting to sleep when she her ears pricked up. ' What was that' she thought. Her eyes scanned the surrounding area trying to spot anything unusual but after awhile spotting nothing out of the ordinary nestled into her moss bed to sleep.
~ MEOW MEOW ~
Maeve awoke in fright unaware of what was happening. Peering over the edge she soon was witnessing the chaos that was raining down upon her clan. They were being attacked by a rival clan and it happened so suddenly. Not able to do due to being a kitten, she sat and watched as a fierce battle ensued. Cats soon became a mass of fur and claws, as they tried to fiercely protect their home. Mothers trying to flee to save their kits, the air thick with magic, wounded cats soon began to dot over the territory. Seeing enough of the carnage, Maeve backed away from the cliffs, feebly making her way down the cliff. Once she was back in the clans boundaries, she saw the true extent of the war. Mud ran red with blood, cats missing fur, many wounded yet still fighting, lost kits meowing for their mothers. Maeves heart tugged with pain and sadness, always hoping her clan wouldn't have to take part in such horrid affairs. A rival cat sauntered past as she dove for the nearest bush. Her heart pounding loudly in her chest, fears she might be found. After a while his attention soon focused on a small fight nearby and he took off. Now Maeve bravely ran from cover to cover, hoping to make it to her cave in one piece. A few times she had scare and thought she'd was caught. After what seemed like an eternity, she spotted her cave and her mum looking around worry across her face. Maeve ran towards her and dove under her legs. 'Maeve where were you' her mum whispered fear laced in voice. 'I couldn't sleep, so I went to Sky Rock' I apologetically replied. A sudden noise outside spooked my mother and she soon ushered me a little hole. 'Now you stay here and don't come out for no one' my mum commanded. As I started to protest my mother gave me a reassuring lick on the head and started to cover me in leaves and sticks. I looked at my mum pain and sorrow painted in her eyes as she gave me a sad smile and whispered 'I'll always be in your heart. Now pop down and stay still for me'. She gave me a finally lick, before I watched her race out of the cave joining the mass of fur not knowing that was the last time I'd see my mum. (575 words)
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie #697 for werepickle

Postby werepickle » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:53 pm

Ah there gorgeous tysm ^-^

Username; werepickle
Storkie Name; Maeve
Nicknames; Ma
Coat Description: broken mackeral tabby with med white, birdcatcher spots, and ticking
Born Magic Type; Air
Additional Magic #1 leave blank
Additional Magic #2 #2; leave blank

[nr] claws

Parents:
Founder | Founder

Children:
-- [url]Partner[/url]
-- [url]Child1[/url]
-- [url]Child2[/url]
-- [url]Child3[/url]
werepickle