Based on Click to view
Artist persimmon [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dulcibelle

Postby persimmon » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:10 am

wanted to give her a bit of accessories and finally added them ^^ ;;

Dulcibelle (often called either Dulci or Belle), female (she/her)
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    - only child and is rather spoiled by her parents
    - generous with her time but can be possessive with her possessions at times and not the best with sharing
    - doesn't mind trading her things, but she is good at bargaining and assessing values
    - she often will end up with something of higher value or more use if she does trade her things
    - carries around a few various items at a time with the intention of potentially trading them
    - loves to accompany her parents as they do work around the village and sometimes help out if she can
    - gets along super well with her parents and always goes to them first for emotional support
    - advanced in her magic because her parents are
    - doesn't really like to duel with magic, but she will if she is paid to
    - generally has a sweet demeanor, but she can be quite passive-aggressive (particularly in words) when annoyed with someone
    - often a bit distressed by her height and how much taller she is than her peers
    - speaks somewhat softly/quietly, but she also tends to speak confidently
    - good sinuses and really likes days that are rainy and humid
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me