Storkatten #554 by nuggetseb

Based on Click to view
Artist nuggetseb [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Storkatten #554

Postby nuggetseb » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:12 pm

For Zubers

554; tan and pointed with merle and low white and unnatural markings and trickster magic
Last edited by nuggetseb on Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nuggetseb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storkatten #554

Postby Zubers » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:52 pm

What is their favorite prank? (Optionally, do they get away with their pranks?)

This little guy is quite the trickster! Every April Fool's day they bring out some awesome pranks! They have so many pranks they pull and each prank is well planned and terrifyingly detailed for just a simple prank! One time they rickrolled another stroke! Boy, that storkie was enraged! Another time they put a thin layer of plastic wrap in a doorway and the poor storkie that fell for it got a bunch of wrap in their face! They had no idea that was going to happen! This little guy here is merciless when it comes to pranks, they will pull one on everyone that they know! You could really feel bad for the poor victims that fall for one of their pranks! One time they snuck into a hairless storkies home and left a bunch of hair hygiene supplies in there! That and a bunch of balloons! Another time they Out of all the pranks that this guy has pulled, their favorite has to be the classic whoopee cushion! They always let out a little giggle whenever someone sits on one of them! Whoever falls victim to the whoopee cushion is sure to have everyone else in the room staring at them, poor guy! They have always gotten away with their little shenanigans until recently! They were planning an amazing prank! This prank would be unlike any other prank they've pulled before! They were planning on leading all of their friends into a building but little did their friends know, the whole building was covered in a super slippery soap! Everyone started slipping and sliding, some even let out a few laughs! Suddenly, a bunch of storkies dressed up in silly clown outfits started running around, slipping and sliding! Everyone had a good laugh but out main character was nowhere to be seen so everyone has absolutely no idea that it was their doing! A few days later they were sitting on a little park bench and a friend of theirs walked up and sat by them. The friend started asking why they weren't they and telling them how fun it was, even for a silly little prank! They replied with "Oh, I wasn't feeling well so I decided to stay home and get some rest. I wouldn't want to be a party pooper if I came with and didn't do much of anything!". "Oh! That's totally fine, I understand!" their friend replies back. "But uhm... I saw you just a few hours before and you were totally fine... I saw you carrying a bunch of soap around into the building we went into. Are you sure you were not feeling well?". They gulped and then told the truth. "Yeah, I admit it! I was the one that did it! Gosh I'm so sorry, did anyone get hurt?" they replied. "No, it was really fun, the storkies in clown suits really make it fun!" their friend replied back. "Oh, really?! I'm so glad you all had fun!! Just a little thing! I was in one of the costumes!" they replied. "Really??! Oh my goodness I hadn't noticed!" their friend replied back. "Haha! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Maybe we can do it again without it being a prank!" they had replied back. "Yeah, sure! I'd love that!!" Their friend replied back. They both hopped off the bench and walked up to an ice cream stand and bought some ice cream after that!

I am so sorry as this isn't the best but hey, I really did put some effort into this! :]

Zubers
He/They

Zubers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storkatten #554

Postby Zubers » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:56 pm

Username; Zubers
Storkie Name; Bones
Nicknames; N/A
Coat Description: tan and pointed with merle and low white and unnatural markings
Born Magic Type; Trickster
Additional Magic #1 leave blank
Additional Magic #2 #2; leave blank

Parents:
Founder | Founder

Children:
-- [url]Partner[/url]
-- [url]Child1[/url]
-- [url]Child2[/url]
-- [url]Child3[/url]

Zubers
He/They