Based on Click to view
Artist Midnightkitkat [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings - #870 - Closed

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:10 pm

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

"As a reward for its strength and determination, the gods turned the lone koi into a golden dragon."
Much like the story of the koi I would like to know an event that tested this lions strength and determination.

Ends the 27th of April

minifun990 wrote:Username: minifun990
Lion Name: Sha
Lion Gender: Male
Group: Mystic Isles
Group Status: God of Death
Prompt: Sha climbed another step higher. His paws ached and burned and the air felt like it was becoming thin. It was the mountain of a million stairs but yet even this must be more than a million by now.
Behind him a cheetah panted, she dragged herself up another few stairs. She was not made for endurance, and did not want this as much as he did. But she did it anyway. For him. He wouldn't let her down. He wouldn't give up now.
The gods were waiting for them. The two of them had worked so hard, slaving away at countless challenges and obstacles even as the world started to fall to pieces.
There was only one way to change the world. Only one way to achieve power enough that he could reverse it all. He was going to steal a god’s place. Had he not earnt it? He had deserved it ten fold and yet he had been sent up this hill like some sort of pack mule.
He breathed in, leaching life from the few hardy plants that managed to survive even here. He heard a shaky breath from his companion but he didnt turn back.

He knew deep down he had stolen from her too. But with life and energy thrumming through him, he couldn't find it to care.
He ran. Jumping up stairs, leaping across the crags. Higher and higher. Determined to ascend from this plane of existence. He accumulated scratches from the brush, the harsh rocks. They tried to warn him away but behind Sha only death followed.
A tidal wave like a tsunami crashing against the cliffs. He would not relent. Not now, not when he was so close he could almost taste it.
He wouldn't let anyone hold him back any longer. (300/300)
Last edited by Midnightkitkat on Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings - #870 - Open

Postby minifun990 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:23 pm

Username: minifun990
Prompt: Sha climbed another step higher. His paws ached and burned and the air felt like it was becoming thin. It was the mountain of a million stairs but yet even this must be more than a million by now.
Behind him a cheetah panted, she dragged herself up another few stairs. She was not made for endurance, and did not want this as much as he did. But she did it anyway. For him. He wouldn't let her down. He wouldn't give up now.
The gods were waiting for them. The two of them had worked so hard, slaving away at countless challenges and obstacles even as the world started to fall to pieces.
There was only one way to change the world. Only one way to achieve power enough that he could reverse it all. He was going to steal a god’s place. Had he not earnt it? He had deserved it ten fold and yet he had been sent up this hill like some sort of pack mule.
He breathed in, leaching life from the few hardy plants that managed to survive even here. He heard a shaky breath from his companion but he didnt turn back.

He knew deep down he had stolen from her too. But with life and energy thrumming through him, he couldn't find it to care.
He ran. Jumping up stairs, leaping across the crags. Higher and higher. Determined to ascend from this plane of existence. He accumulated scratches from the brush, the harsh rocks. They tried to warn him away but behind Sha only death followed.
A tidal wave like a tsunami crashing against the cliffs. He would not relent. Not now, not when he was so close he could almost taste it.
Last edited by minifun990 on Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:55 am

With no completed forms this lion has been extended!
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:38 pm

Username: Runnersback
Lion Name: Argent (French for ‘silver’)
Group: L’Oasis Lo
Group Status: vessel for Lune de Sang
Prompt: 300 words max wip

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:44 pm

minifun990 wrote:Username: minifun990

Congrats! I'll get the prideless removed here in a moment♡
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆