Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[ kitsuke nursery ] by eltonn

Based on Click to view
Artist eltonn [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[ kitsuke nursery ]

Postby eltonn » Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:00 am

welcome to the dens! here is where kitkits are raised until adulthood, and where you can breed adult kitsuke c:

rules:
- you must have owned a kitsuke for a week before it is allowed to wish for kits
- there is a one month cooldown between kitsuke wishing from the day the ticket is accepted
- a kitsuke must be on the adult or chibi lines to wish OR to be in a relationship with a kitsuke on adult or chibi lines
- one to three kitsuke may wish together
- kitsuke may wish three times in their live at this time
- you may only request a wish if an artist has open wishing slots or you have a wishing ticket
- do not beg for slots to be opened
- a wish will result in 1-4 kitkits, guaranteed at least one for every owner involved. (if one user wishes with three kitsuke, they will get between 1-4 kitkits. if two owners wish with three kitsuke, they get 2-4 kitkits, and if three owners wish with three kitsuke, they get 3-4 kitkits).

wait, what about breeding? isnt this a nursery?
well, yes! kitsuke do not breed like most creatures do - instead, they make a wish! when one to three kitsuke make a wish, the wish may result in kitkits being summoned! this is why a single kitsuke is able to have a kitkit on their own. when kitsuke wish, they must sacrifice an item of importance to them to give the wish power. the item will influence any kitkits summoned! the item can be anything of your choice, an object, a food, a pet, anything except for another kitsuke :)

Code: Select all
      [b][u]id like to make a wish![/u][/b]
      owner 1:
      owner 2:
      owner 3:
      permissions:

kitsuke 1 link:
      kitsuke 1 item:
      last wish:

kitsuke 2 link:
      kitsuke 2 item:
      last wish: