Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wild Griff #7

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:27 pm

Username: BaachenBits
Griff Name: Narren
Artist: Inkeyu
Story: Now he do look like a lil Irish friend. So when Saint Patrick's Day comes around, and the humans are busy with their food and drinks, Narren also participates in the festivities whilst the humans are distracted. Never has it been so easy to steal freshly baked bread from the table. This is just one of many reasons why he loves this holidays. Once he has his prize, he heads outside with his treat, and finds some comfortable clovers to roll about in.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild Griff #7

Postby BaachenBits » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:56 pm

Username: BaachenBits
Story: Now he do look like a lil Irish friend. So when Saint Patrick's Day comes around, and the humans are busy with their food and drinks, Narren also participates in the festivities whilst the humans are distracted. Never has it been so easy to steal freshly baked bread from the table. This is just one of many reasons why he loves this holidays. Once he has his prize, he heads outside with his treat, and finds some comfortable clovers to roll about in.
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:12 am

BaachenBits wrote:Username: BaachenBits

Thank you for adopting Narren! Please take good care of them, and may you have many wonderful adventures together. ^w^
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaachenBits » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:40 pm

eyeyeyeye! Thank you! <3
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me