Based on Click to view
Artist wildsight [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

storkie #445

Postby wildsight » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:34 am

thread for werepickle !!

congrats! your kitten has been revealed!!

Code: Select all
      [b]Username;[/b]
      [b]Storkie Name;[/b]
      [b]Nicknames;[/b] (optional)
      [b]Coat Description:[/b] cream smoke ghost ticked tabby
      [b]Gender:[/b] M/F/Custom
      [b]Born Magic Type;[/b] fire
      [b]Additional Magic #1[/b] leave blank
      [b]Additional Magic #2[/b] #2; leave blank

[b]Parents:[/b]
      Founder | Founder

[b]Children:[/b]
      -- [url]Partner[/url]
      -- [url]Child1[/url]
      -- [url]Child2[/url]
      -- [url]Child3[/url]
Last edited by wildsight on Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie #445

Postby werepickle » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:21 pm

~ Their dream ~
To become to most famous explorer Hermes Nova Colony has seen.

~ Why do they want to reach this goal ~
Life at the mountain range is great. Lush fields as far as the eye can see, the village atmosphere was lively and full of warmth. But Casey longed for something more, felt like this wasn't their true calling. She loved exploring all the nooks and crannies around the colony whilst she were just a kitten and that passion followed through to adulthood. Often her nose in a book, she loved reading about all the wonders nature has to offer and the thrill of danger sparked her passion even more. She read stories about brave pirates or scary Vikings and loved reading how they ventured through many a rough terrain and all the terrifying creatures they encountered. Other times she read about places so magical it's like waking from a dream. Casey was know to be clumsy at times and often came back battered and bruised from the small adventures she went on but nothing could stop her from heading back out.

~ Small Story ~
A warm autumn morning, the wind thick and heavy rippling throughout Casey's fur, leaves and debris being pushed around from the heavy winds. She inhaled a deep breath excited to start a small adventure despite everyone's wishes. 'Today is the day' she thought to herself. Setting of into the unknown forest, her trusty satchel hanging around her neck, she pushed against the winds padding further into the forest. At once times started to go wrong. Casey started tripping over small sticks, walking into cobwebs or barrelling through thorny bushes. Finally coming to a small clearing, she set up a small camp and proceeded to heal the various cuts and scrapes. 'Youre real heavy footed' a voice spoke. Startled at first Casey soon composed herself and replied 'Who are you, show yourself' A small orange fox darted from beneath some bushes and sat in front of the fire. 'My name is Nimbus and I can show you how to be light on your feet' Nimbus stated. Casey warily eyed the fox unsure if it was trickey or not. After a minute of pondering Casey responded 'Ok Nimbus I accept you're offer'. Soon there journey bega and whilst they would face many hardships and dangers maybe their would be hope for Casey yet.

~ Personal/Someone else's goal ~
This goal of Casey's is purely personal. They want to achieve this goal to over come there fears of the unknown and also to seek out the places she has only read about. Feeling like she always lived in the shadows of the other explorers, she'd love to go out and make a name for herself one that would be remembered for centuries. This goal holds a special place in her heart as her mother was an entrepid explorer and due to many dangers, they soon were forcefully seperated. Casey hopes to explore far enough to hopefully one day reconnect with her lost mother and talk about her many adventures.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie #445

Postby werepickle » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:14 pm

Username; werepickle
Storkie Name; Casey