LBC #0102 by Berenice.

Based on Click to view
Artist Berenice. [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LBC #0102

Postby Berenice. » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:41 am

The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in a height of 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses, like most do. Since they are always separated, they often wonder far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, and many problems have arose, therefore creating the LBC Organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horse's while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out as many are posted for rehoming daily.

Does this mare fear the future or is she excited for it?
end date: 13th March

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Eye Color: Light brown
Phenotype: Seal brown overo
Genotype: Ee Ata Oo
Edits:
Breeding Info:

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare
[b]Height:[/b] (range from 13-16hh)
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LBC #0102

Postby Temper » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:06 am

Owner: Temper
Show Name: Varshavskaya
Barn Name: Varya
Height: 13.1 hh
Halter: Baby pink and white stripes
Prompt: Varya is super excited about what the future holds for her! She is a very hardworking and motivated mare, so she knows that in time all her hard work will pay off and she'll begin to accomplish her goals. She has a very optimistic mindset and is ready for what life has in store for her!

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shroom. » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:57 am

Owner: Orion
Show Name: GDC Late Night Blues
Barn Name: Blu
Height: 15.5hh
Halter: Light blue
Prompt: Blu, as enthusiastic and excitable as she it, it slightly nervous to see what the future will hold. She isn't sure what will happen, or when it will happen. However, the thought of new opportunities is enough to pique her curiosity! Who knows what the future will bring...
shroom. - she/her
if you love someone set them free
no seriously, this is the police
open up
shroom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:39 am

Owner: strawberrymwilk
Show Name: Seaside Lover
Barn Name: Meri
Height: 14 hh
Halter: blue teal
Prompt: shes nervous for the future yet also excited! after moving to a new barn she is ready to see what they have in store for her

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawntura » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:20 am

Owner: Fawntura
Show Name: S.S.R. Tears of the future
Barn Name: Julie
Height: 13.3 hh
Halter: artists choice
Prompt: while Julie is curious of what the future holds she fears the pain and heat break that it may hold in store but there’s always pain so why not explore the fun and joys the world has to offer and maybe break a few hearts on the way?
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:56 am

Owner: certified
Show Name: BA's Dark Raven
Barn Name: Brann
Height: 16hh
Halter: red and gold? :3
Prompt: Brann has a fear of the unknown but is always pushing herself to be comfortable being uncomfortable. She's fearful but somehow she pushes herself through it. She's scared of things she doesn't yet know or understand but is curious enough that she doesn't let that fear stop her from getting her answers.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:20 am

Owner: Penultima
Show Name: Witchhazel Sprig
Barn Name: Hazel
Height: 13.3hh
Halter: Sunny orange-yellow
Prompt:
Very cautious and a little bit superstitious, Hazel is known for always being afraid of the future. She likes things to be orderly and predictable, and when she can't tell what's going to happen, it makes her very anxious and draws out all of her superstitious behaviors, such as knocking on wood or holding her breath. She thinks her fear of future probably stems mostly from her childhood of growing up moving from barn to barn every few months, changing owners frequently with unpredictable personalities from each new person. She's been with the same owner for a while now which has helped her to relax a bit, but still; no one should ever throw her a surprise party!

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:39 am

Owner: Zentropy
Show Name: ZG End of the World
Barn Name: Mirai
Height: 14.8hh
Halter: deep purple
Prompt: Mirai does not fear the future but embraces it. She trusts her gut and knows whatever is to come will be good or help her learn from her mistakes. Mirai is ready for anything that is thrown her way, whether that is the end of the world or a young child who is learning how to ride for the first time, she takes it all in stride
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:54 pm

Owner: DuskzeHedgie
Show Name: Shadow of the Day
Barn Name: Shadow
Height: 15hh
Halter: White
Prompt: Shadow is ever an optimist, and assumes there'll be more good things than bad for her in the future, but day by day she honestly doesn't think about it very much! She's a mare who lives in the present and doesn't typically think farther than what she'll be having for dinner that night. When you think about life that way, where simple happy things are what you look forward to, it's a lot easier to be hopeful for the best and appreciate every second you have as they come. <33
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:15 am

Penultima wrote:Owner: Penultima
Show Name: Witchhazel Sprig
Barn Name: Hazel
Height: 13.3hh
Halter: Sunny orange-yellow
Prompt:
Very cautious and a little bit superstitious, Hazel is known for always being afraid of the future. She likes things to be orderly and predictable, and when she can't tell what's going to happen, it makes her very anxious and draws out all of her superstitious behaviors, such as knocking on wood or holding her breath. She thinks her fear of future probably stems mostly from her childhood of growing up moving from barn to barn every few months, changing owners frequently with unpredictable personalities from each new person. She's been with the same owner for a while now which has helped her to relax a bit, but still; no one should ever throw her a surprise party!

Sorry for the delay, but big congrats to you for winning this lovely girl! We will try to get the halter updated ASAP, but for now you can link to this post for express permission to use this curly in breedings, future competitions, etc. despite not having a halter.
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me