Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tatsumon #123

Postby Just.Peachy » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:01 am

Traits
Standard | No Edits

Calming little tat for these crazy times

Tell me something you enjoy looking at/doing/seeing or something good that happened, anything that makes you happy!

For me, I did a secret sister gift exchange for valentines day with my sorority and my secret sister gave me this adorable hand made terrarium with little glass mushrooms inside!

Ends March 11th!
Code: Select all
Username :
Name :
Prompt :
Just.Peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tatsumon #123

Postby cakepopcat » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:57 am

Username :
ohworm!
Name :
Serene
Prompt :
A chill lil tat, I love them <3 Like a russian blue cat haha
I have this blanket that has foxes, bunnies, lil leaves and such all over it,, i've had it for years now? Not too long but,it's gone on all my recent journeys with me, wild and not, so it brings me a lot of comfort and I really appreciate it!! Sometimes when i'm too stressed out, smthn soft just really helps- so the sentimental value from travel and vacations also helps a lot!!
I also am about to finish up a Valentine's event for a species I really love so that's super cool. ^^ This species has been around in my life since I was 12-13, and to see it still flourish now makes my heart so happy!!
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:55 pm

Username : werepickle
Name : Cliff
Prompt : There's a beach down the road from where I live and love going down there of warm days and climbing amongst the rocks and taking photos anywhere from macro to long shots. Sometimes I'll sit among the rocks and enjoy to air and view before continuing. Just being out and about taking random photos makes me happy ^-^
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:36 am

Username : Zentropy
Name : Peaches
Prompt : I have an older sister who moved out of town for college, so I never got to see her outside of holidays. Then she would move to various cities too far for me to regularly visit and I got busy myself with college, so talking with or seeing her happened even less frequently. I feared that we could never spend more than a couple days together, but recently we both now have access to a nintendo switch and we decided to sit down and play Stardew Valley together. Even though we may be in different time zones and hundreds of miles apart, spending this brief time with her over the phone has been wonderful and has made me so happy!
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Just.Peachy » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:29 pm

ohworm! wrote:Username :
ohworm!
Name :
Serene
Prompt :
A chill lil tat, I love them <3 Like a russian blue cat haha
I have this blanket that has foxes, bunnies, lil leaves and such all over it,, i've had it for years now? Not too long but,it's gone on all my recent journeys with me, wild and not, so it brings me a lot of comfort and I really appreciate it!! Sometimes when i'm too stressed out, smthn soft just really helps- so the sentimental value from travel and vacations also helps a lot!!
I also am about to finish up a Valentine's event for a species I really love so that's super cool. ^^ This species has been around in my life since I was 12-13, and to see it still flourish now makes my heart so happy!!

Congrats!! #123 is all yours
Just.Peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:50 am

Thank you so much! They remind me of a little Russian blue cat, I promise I’ll love serene ^_^
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me