Perosomo - #040 - CLOSED by Viro

Based on Click to view
Artist Viro [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Perosomo - #040 - CLOSED

Postby Viro » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:37 am

Make sure you have signed up before continuing, you won't be able to participate if you haven't! Sign-up can be found on the main page - Your own personal archive will be created upon signing up, link to this in your form!
Note; If you've signed up but your storage hasn't been created yet, you can still enter! Just link your sign-up form rather than your archive <3
Please credit PrinceNym on Toyhouse if the design is taken offsite!

Adopt #040 - Do Perosomo dream of pink.. somo?

Feisty Life Crystal // Rare MYO
Element(s); Love + Light
Tail colours; 4 [U]
Stars; 1
Eye type; Normal
Tongue type; Tucked
Horn(s); Curled [R]
Fur; Standard + Hair Edit
Ear type(s); Slicked [U]
Tail type(s); Standard
Other trait(s); Mild Piebald [NR]

This adopt is a writing task! Tell me what this Somo aspires to be, their goal in life (500 word max)
End in 72hrs or on the top of page 4

Code: Select all
Username + ID;
Link to archive or signup;
Somo name;
Prompt;
Last edited by Viro on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Perosomo - #040

Postby Viro » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:33 am

bump
Viro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby transparent cow! » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:12 am

Username + ID; Transparent Cow! + 1012921
Link to archive or signup;:]
Somo name; Shepherd
Prompt; This Perosomo aspires to be a gardener and a shopkeeper! they would set up shop and sell a bunch of goodies that they find on their journey, crystals, plants, seeds, etc! they are very kind and are extremally great at gardening, who ever buys from their shop rants about how good their food is. they run a rescue farm where he raises sheep's, cattle, and other animals that they take in! he is very talented and loves to help people, they are often seen selling wool jackets, eggs and some other materials that he gets from his animals. he hopes one day that he could set off and maybe achieve what they always wanted, starting their own business and have a liable source of income. he's trying his best, he is great at herding sheep and gardening. he spends days working on his farm but heads down to the town to sell some of his crops and other things, he is very kind and generous and is often helping some of his fellow townsfolks with their yards or if they need some materials, or just a helping hand he's always up for it! he is a wanderer and does go for walks and hikes up hills, nothing ever deters him from going far from home. with his sheep genes and his paws he easily can climb up the hardest of slopes, he wants to find a place where he can maybe move to in the future and start a long term business and possibly be able to do what he always wanted. he also looks for things to sell in his tiny little store back in town where he gets his money from, but that isn't enough for the type of life style that he is looking for so he knows that he has to work harder. he wants to be better at gardening as it isn't as professional as most, so he has been planning on sharpening his skills and getting better with it. he still has a long way to go, but he hopes to be able to build his own shop and run it with his rescue animals and his skills! he's always wanted a big garden with some more exotic and fresh plants and spices, he makes homecooked meals and spends a lot of time making meals for his pets as well. he has a huge plot of land with a bunch of different areas for his different types of pet homes, he considers remodeling the area but he isn't too sure because that would take a lot of work, time, and money so he is making plans for it in the future. he doesn't know how his dream as a shopkeeper will go but he has high hopes and wants to do better. he's always been so hopeful and energetic, hopefully nothing will go wrong with him and he achieves his dreams!
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:08 pm

Username + ID; Griff 254592
Link to archive or signup; Here
Somo name; Loxley
Prompt;

Despite their elements and Very pink appearance, Lox actually wants to be a blacksmith. They very much wish to forge armor and weaponry, with a specialization in personalizing sets for those he cares about. He finds the heat of the forge to be exhilarating, the feel of making something from near nothing a great accomplishment.

They have taken to building their own forge, and are currently starting out small by making daggers and little accessories such as bracelets and amulets. While they are still looking for someone to train under, at the moment they learn from a LOT of trial and error, seeing what heats work best, what metals, as well as a lot of failed creations. But with each failure comes new knowledge, so they do not let it discourage them in the least!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KandieFloofsterLoch » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:25 am

Username + ID; KandieFloofsterLoch
Link to archive or signup; [url]=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=137740656#p137740656] proof[/url]
Somo name; Sherbert
Prompt; This pink somo aspires to be a hairstylist. ever since Sherbert was a little somo they were in awe at the variety of ways other somos styled their hair with simple buns to elaborate over the top styles that looked like their hair defied gravity. including the fascination of how flexible hair was to manipulate into unique or trendy hairstyles, Sherbert was shocked when they discovered hair dye for the first time after seeing a random somo use a brush to apply a thick colorful substance on another somo's hair and revealing a bright vibrant blue and red split dye when all dry. This was the moment Sherbert knew that this is what they aspired to be was becoming the hairstylist. the thought of being able to help somos get the prettiest hair of their dreams and experiment with lots of colors and styles seems like a dream to them so whenever they can Sherbert always tries different hair dyes and styles to their own hair time to time or on a wig for fun mastering their skills to be the best hairstylist they can be!!
KandieFloofsterLoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viro » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:14 am

Griff wrote:Username + ID; Griff 254592
Link to archive or signup; Here
Somo name; Loxley
Prompt;

Despite their elements and Very pink appearance, Lox actually wants to be a blacksmith. They very much wish to forge armor and weaponry, with a specialization in personalizing sets for those he cares about. He finds the heat of the forge to be exhilarating, the feel of making something from near nothing a great accomplishment.

They have taken to building their own forge, and are currently starting out small by making daggers and little accessories such as bracelets and amulets. While they are still looking for someone to train under, at the moment they learn from a LOT of trial and error, seeing what heats work best, what metals, as well as a lot of failed creations. But with each failure comes new knowledge, so they do not let it discourage them in the least!

A blacksmith sounds so cute!! they're all yours
Viro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Perosomo - #040 - CLOSED

Postby Griff » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:02 pm

Thank you so much! : D