Mare Name: Ceres
Foal Name: Persephone
Color:
Mare: Blue Roan
Foal: Smoky Black
Markings:
Mare: Primitive Dun,Splash,MP Stripes
Foal:Lightened Stripes,Semi Primitive Dun,splash
PersonalityThis is a super sweet lady, but she is easily aggravated. Shes a no nonsense mare(most of the time. We have seen her goofing around on occasion!) She is head strong and does things her way, but as long as you're not asking her for work, she will more than likely snooze beside you.
Prompt:
The story of Ceres and Persephone is one of deep, familial love. Pluto, god of the underworld, fell in love with Persephone, daughter of Ceres the goddess of harvest. He takes her away from the mortal world and hides her from her mother, who desperately searches for her. Eventually, Ceres becomes so distraught that her daughter is missing, that she refuses to let the plants grow and people start dying of hunger. Pluto agrees to let Persephone return to her mother only if she hasn't eaten any food of the underworld, but alas she reveals that she ate 6 pomegranate seeds in her despair. So Persephone is allowed to spend six months in the mortal world, but must return for six months spent in the underworld. This is the cause of winter, as Ceres is saddened by the absence of her daughter that nothing can grow until the spring when Persephone returns.

This mare loves to eat, and her favorite alfalfa hay will always put her in a good mood
Last edited by sapphirespirit on Fri May 13, 2022 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Norbred 009 &010

Postby acronymm » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:22 am

Username: acronymm
Mare Name: Makati
Foal Name: Luzon
Color:TBA
Markings:TBA
PersonalityThis is a super sweet lady, but she is easily aggravated. Shes a no nonsense mare(most of the time. We have seen her goofing around on occasion!) She is head strong and does things her way, but as long as youre not asking her for work, she will more than likely snooze beside you.
Prompt: Makati and Luzon, both names relating to places in the Philippines!
What helps Makati relax? Simple!

Food.

An alluring apple, or a singular sugar cube is all that Makati needs to relax. As well as a quiet day under the shade of a nice big apple tree, in the middle of a lush green pasture..
A simple mare, Makati loves being around nature, often times disliking strongly when she is brought inside.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:50 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Mare Name: Athena
Foal Name: Odyssey
PersonalityThis is a super sweet lady, but she is easily aggravated. Shes a no nonsense mare(most of the time. We have seen her goofing around on occasion!) She is head strong and does things her way, but as long as youre not asking her for work, she will more than likely snooze beside you.
Prompt: Both names come from Ancient Greece
Athena is the Anicent Greek goddess associated with wisdom, handicraft, and warfare.
Odyssey is the famous Anicent Greek poem in which Athena is said to be the divine councilor of the Hero Odysseus

At best Athena would very much prefer a nice deep bed of straw in a quiet stable at the back of the end of the barn possibly with one of those old little radios with a handle playing music for her (this has become a clear preference for when she's tired.) If Athena can't have that she will happily accept a nice long grooming session or perhaps a warm bath. She can never decide between those two
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:13 pm

Username: Zentropy
PersonalityThis is a super sweet lady, but she is easily aggravated. Shes a no nonsense mare(most of the time. We have seen her goofing around on occasion!) She is head strong and does things her way, but as long as you're not asking her for work, she will more than likely snooze beside you.
Prompt:
The story of Ceres and Persephone is one of deep, familial love. Pluto, god of the underworld, fell in love with Persephone, daughter of Ceres the goddess of harvest. He takes her away from the mortal world and hides her from her mother, who desperately searches for her. Eventually, Ceres becomes so distraught that her daughter is missing, that she refuses to let the plants grow and people start dying of hunger. Pluto agrees to let Persephone return to her mother only if she hasn't eaten any food of the underworld, but alas she reveals that she ate 6 pomegranate seeds in her despair. So Persephone is allowed to spend six months in the mortal world, but must return for six months spent in the underworld. This is the cause of winter, as Ceres is saddened by the absence of her daughter that nothing can grow until the spring when Persephone returns.

This mare loves to eat, and her favorite alfalfa hay will always put her in a good mood
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:19 am

Last call judging tomm!
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:46 am

Zentropy wrote:Username: Zentropy
Prompt:

S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups