Artist Raw_Silver_Studios [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kralian V2 #066 - OPEN!

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:59 pm

Well hello there~
I bring this cutie to you today~
Poor thing has been running around these parts for awhile now. They seem to be searching for something...?
Looks to me like they could use a nice warm bed. Will you adopt them?

If you'd like to adopt this Kralian, fill out the form below:

Code: Select all
User:
Name:
Pronouns:
What are they searching for? (Max 150 words)

Traits:
[S] No edits
[UC] sclera

Ends Feb 12th (Rollover time)
Last edited by Raw_Silver_Studios on Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kralian V2 #066 - OPEN!

Postby Sloth_-_ » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:08 am

User: Sloth_-_
Name: Crypto
Pronouns: he/him
What are they searching for? (Max 150 words
Wip fill the rest out when I get out of work but like i need this boy lol
🖤🖤 Sloth / Her/She / Artist 🖤🖤
Discord if you need me Sloth _-_#8016

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:26 pm

User: Griff
Name: Cherisa
Pronouns: They/them
What are they searching for? Cherisa is searching for a very specific flower, a type of yellow miniature daffodil that only grows in certain climates. It was special to her family, and she wants to ensure that she also has some to plant at her home to remember them by.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostily » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:46 pm

User: frostily
Name: Elias
Pronouns: He/Him
What are they searching for?

Elias was searching... not just for a thing- no that would be too easy wouldn't it? No, he was looking for a person. Namely, himself.

Elias' best friend had been sick, but- well.. it was a bit worse than that. In fact, Elias' greatest friend he had ever known was dying, and he could do nothing to stop it. In vain, he had researched strange illnesses and learned all he could, but it wasn't enough. There was no time for proper research, and in desperation, Elias swore his soul to as elder god in an effort to save his best friend- his other half.

He fell to the ground in relief when he found his dearest friend recovering; however, he did not know what he was signing himself up for when he made that deal. You see, he was tricked. His friend was never ill, no that had been a ploy to lure him into desperation. He had been cursed. Elias was fooled, and now he had to get his soul back before it was too late, and he would stop at nothing to get revenge on a god.
- DA - Art Shop - Frost#6739 -
frostily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:33 pm

frostily wrote:User: frostily
Name: Elias
Pronouns: He/Him
What are they searching for?

Elias was searching... not just for a thing- no that would be too easy wouldn't it? No, he was looking for a person. Namely, himself.

Elias' best friend had been sick, but- well.. it was a bit worse than that. In fact, Elias' greatest friend he had ever known was dying, and he could do nothing to stop it. In vain, he had researched strange illnesses and learned all he could, but it wasn't enough. There was no time for proper research, and in desperation, Elias swore his soul to as elder god in an effort to save his best friend- his other half.

He fell to the ground in relief when he found his dearest friend recovering; however, he did not know what he was signing himself up for when he made that deal. You see, he was tricked. His friend was never ill, no that had been a ploy to lure him into desperation. He had been cursed. Elias was fooled, and now he had to get his soul back before it was too late, and he would stop at nothing to get revenge on a god.

This is now closed! Congrats! Elias is now yours! (Loved how thoughtful your entry was)
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostily » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:48 am

Raw_Silver_Studios wrote:
frostily wrote:-snip!-

This is now closed! Congrats! Elias is now yours! (Loved how thoughtful your entry was)

ahhh thank you so much! I try not to enter for too many kralians, but I couldn't resist this little dude. Now I gotta use one of my myo tickets to make that friend of his lol, but thanks a ton and I will make sure to take good care of him <3
- DA - Art Shop - Frost#6739 -
frostily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me