Daedal Dragons 2022

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:34 pm

Common 3
- Fur on legs, chest, belly
Overall Rarity: Common

Username: PotatoPup
Daedal Name:Sedna
Daedal Gender: Female
How did they get their name?: The first time Sedna ever saw water she was obsessed with it. She would sit by a body of water to stare into its depths whether it be at the light making parts shine or trying to see how deep it is and long to go in. As she grew the more leniency was given until she was finally allowed to start swimming. Not being made for swimming was a difficult step for her to overcome and when she did, it was amazing to witness. Over the years she kept becoming more and more adept in the water, the elders decided to give her a name befitting of her love Sedna-Goddess of the sea.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daedal Dragons 2022

Postby Kamiluna » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:15 pm

Up, still love this one!
Kamiluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PotatoPup » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:51 am

Username: PotatoPup
How did they get their name?: The first time Sedna ever saw water she was obsessed with it. She would sit by a body of water to stare into its depths whether it be at the light making parts shine or trying to see how deep it is and long to go in. As she grew the more leniency was given until she was finally allowed to start swimming. Not being made for swimming was a difficult step for her to overcome and when she did, it was amazing to witness. Over the years she kept becoming more and more adept in the water, the elders decided to give her a name befitting of her love Sedna-Goddess of the sea.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PotatoPup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:06 am

PotatoPup wrote:Username: PotatoPup

Congratulations! Please take good care of Sedna. :)
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me