Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

⭐ 🌊 Axolupis 🌊 ⭐ Nursery by snowdrake

Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

⭐ 🌊 Axolupis 🌊 ⭐ Nursery

Postby snowdrake » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:38 am

Welcome to the axolupi nursery! If you want to breed your axolupi then this is the place to go. Please make sure you read through the rules before you start posting your tickets! I'm looking forward to seeing many adorable pups! <3

rules & guidelines

1. To apply for a breeding, please post the form provided below. Make sure you fill out everything correctly!

2. The way this works is after you have posted a breeding ticket, you need to wait for either a moderator or an official artist to pick your form. They will then roll the edits and the pup number for you! Based on the results you get, the batch may be created. All edits that have been rolled must be used!

3. Everyone can make a nursery batch or ask someone else to make a batch for them! Artists are allowed to ask for payment in return!

4. After the batch has been posted, you must wait for an axolupi staff member to approve the batch before you may do anything with it!

5. Axolupis can breed up to 4 times in their lifetime, regardless of gender!

6. Axolupis may not breed with family members or pups! Additionally, axolupis may only breed with other axolupis!

7. Axolupi pups may be grown 14 days after their batch has been approved. They may not breed until they have been grown and approved!

8. After an axolupi has been bred, you must wait 21 days before it can breed again. Additionally, you must wait 14 days before you may post your next breeding ticket!

9. You can breed your own axolupis or you can breed one of your axolupis with the axolupi of someone else, given you have their clear permission!

breeding ticket / form
Code: Select all
[center][b]I want to breed my axolupi![/b][/center]
[list][b]username one;;[/b] [name with link]
[b]user one last nursery batch;;[/b] [link to post]

[b]username two;;[/b] [name with link]
[b]user two last nursery batch;;[/b] [link to post]

[b]proof of permission;;[/b] [link to screenshot/names and agreement need to be clearly visible][/list]

[center]------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

[list][b]parent one;;[/b] [name with link]
[b]last nursery batch;;[/b] [link to post]
[b]parent one edits;;[/b]

[b]parent two;;[/b] [name with link]
[b]last nursery batch;;[/b] [link to post]
[b]parent two edits;;[/b][/list]

Last edited by snowdrake on Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⭐🌊 Axolupis 🌊⭐ Nursery

Postby snowdrake » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:38 am

all non-limited traits have a 50% chance of passing down! all minor limited traits have a 20% chance of passing and all major limited traits have a 5% chance of passing to offspring!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me