Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

⭐ 🌊 Axolupis 🌊 ⭐ Semi-Open species by snowdrake

Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

⭐ 🌊 Axolupis 🌊 ⭐ Semi-Open species

Postby snowdrake » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:09 pm

concept by LoveTheHoly / complete line by PΓ―x / oekaki lines by Sixbane

Axolupis [singular: axolupi] are a mix between axolotls and canines. They have been created in laboratories to help with the creation of medicine and cosmetics, which is why they come in all possible colors and patterns. They have been found to be extremely responsive to the negative effects of the substances they were exposed to, which is why they were so popular in science labs. However, after they have been discovered by society, they have since been rescued from these laboratories. Axolupis have almost human like skin and are partially covered in water repellant fur. Their feet are webbed, making them excellent swimmers. Additionally, they have organs growing out of their body that are capable of reverting oxygen in water, which enables them to breathe and live underwater. These organs are called 'gills' and they can appear anywhere on an axolupi's body. However, the gills aren't the only unique thing about axolupis! They also have a hardened membrane on their chest, which is called 'crystal' because of its' shininess and glass-like properties. As of now, the purpose of their crystal is unknown, but it is believed that they are used for mating purposes.

species rules

1. Axolupis are an open species, which means everyone can make their own axolupi within the trait limitations [can be seen in the post below this one]!

2. Follow the Chickensmoothie rules, of course!

3. No drama, rudeness, harassment, begging etc. is allowed.

4. Respect every artist and their style and conditions for adopting their designs.

5. No mini-modding please!

6. There is no limit on how many axolupis you may own at this time!
Last edited by snowdrake on Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⭐ 🌊 Axolupis 🌊 ⭐ Restart!

trait limitations

The traits below are limited traits which can only be used with my permission or the corresponding MYO ticket! You may not make these for yourself or friends, they have to be adopted out to the community! The competition can be any free competition you like, whether that's a raffle or impress me contest or whatever else comes to mind is up to you entirely. However, these may also not be FCFS adopts!
    In order to ensure that these competitions are fair and no one has any friend bonuses or the like, they must be judged by axolupi staff!

minor

iridescent skin/fur, up to 3 additional eyes (on head only), 1 extra tail, up to 4 extra ears, up to 2 extra legs, up to 4 extra nostrils, horns (on head only), pawpad shape, glow, goop, different blood color, munchkinism, reverse munchkinism, crystal (covering more than 25% of the body)

major

halos, additional limb edits that go beyond the minor tier (including extra heads), visible magic, scales, horns on the body, eyes on the body, object growth (such as flowers or gems), body parts made of different materials, exposed bone, gene splicing, change to body proportions that are not munchkinism or reverse munchkinism, crystal (covering more than 50% of the body), wings, no crystal, traits that change the species (such as a venomous bite)
Last edited by snowdrake on Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moderators
Staff applications for the role "Moderator" are currently open! To apply for the Moderator role PM .*✦ snow and tell her why you would like to apply for the moderator role and what qualifies you for the position.

As a moderator your job is to...
βžͺ handle arguments
βžͺ approve/deny limited trait adopts
βžͺ judge limited trait adopts
βžͺ approve nursery batches
βžͺ roll the edits for axolupi breedings
βžͺ give out warnings and strikes to users who break the rules
βžͺ keep an eye on the species so everything stays in order

we do not have any mods as of right now
Last edited by snowdrake on Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:10 pm

strikes;;

bans;;

here
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⭐ 🌊 Axolupis 🌊 ⭐ Semi-Open species

Postby snowdrake » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:46 am

we are now mostly open! this means you are now free to post your adoptables! you can always make these for yourself as long as no limited traits are used! c:
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:25 am

Mark

i love you wrote:
β™₯ Knee β™₯
β™₯ My kalons β™₯
β™₯ My Deviantart β™₯
β™₯ Starling Deer Adopts β™₯

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:07 pm

Marking
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alola Stitch! » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:08 pm