TITA | #0118 - Silver Black Splash Tobiano by buckskin.

Based on Click to view
Artist buckskin. [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

TITA | #0118 - Silver Black Splash Tobiano

Postby buckskin. » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:40 pm

Current Owner: Lex.

Previous Owner(s): n/a
      Show Name: HHB&S Snowman Smile
      Barn Name: Frosty
      Eye Colour: Ice Blue
      Phenotype: Silver Black Splash Tobiano
      Genotype: Ee/aa/nTo/nSW1
      Rarity: Rare
      Breeding Notes:
        - [n/a]
      Sire/Dam: Foundation
      Sire/Dam: Foundation

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Short Story! In at least 150 words, tell me about their favourite memory!
    Ends 15th Jan AEST

Last edited by buckskin. on Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TITA | #0118 - Silver Black Splash Tobiano

Postby Lex. » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:05 am

Username: Lex.
Name Meaning(s): Named after Frosty the Snowman.
Halter: Snowman themed!
Favourite Memory:
When Frosty was a colt, his favorite memories were all in the snow. He was born right at the beginning of winter, and got to experience the cold snow firsthand. Most foals would be afraid or hesitant to go in the snow, but Frosty connected with it almost immediately. He loved the cold feeling, and catching the snowflakes from the sky as they fell. Whenever there was a snowstorm and he wasn't allowed out, he would sit pouting in the stable.
His overall favorite memory was one holiday season, when an owl made it's nest in the tree by the stable. He'd hear the owls hoots and would try to replicate them, not even knowing where the sound was coming from. One day he caught a glimpse of this mysterious bird, and it spooked him at first. But then he heard the hooting sound it made, and he bounced around with joy because he had finally found the source of that strange noise. [163]

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .devote. » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:42 pm

Username: .devote.
Show Name: Black Diamonds & Pearl's
Barn Name: Vasiliki
Name Meaning(s): Greek name meaning 'royal'
Halter: surprise?
Favourite Memory: ' ahhhh kids. They can be the worst of times, & the best of times. But thankfully the best of times rule out the bad. My most fondest memories throughout the years have been cherishing the moments with little ones, animal or two legged. Some that I come along are loud, brave & courageous, as for others are very shy, & not sure how to feel about riding around. But then there are those wide eyed children that dare to look but not touch. A longing, I see, and they have been waiting for someone like me to have their attention. These are the children that I inspire to take their own first steps as I take mine toward them. My most favorite memory was the first time I came across a child like this. I was still rather young, & only knew how to keep a pep in my step. Usually my riders wouldn't mind, but something in me was pulled, it was quite wondrous & fanciful & even sent a chill down my spine. I stared back at her as she stared back at me, for once I felt like a doe caught in headlights. Appalled, I had never been quite drawn to a smaller being. Her eyes burned a bright heart warming blue, her hair was long & black and tangled with the wind. Her deep rose freckled cheeks bundled like perfect pastries with a almost toothless grin. It seemed the closer she came the more afraid she was of what I might do to her, but her eyes were telling me that she was begging for a chance. A Chance to feel something new & more of the world around her. I watched her as she took the time to gain enough courage to close her eyes tight & hold out her hand, just one step, I thought to myself as my muzzle met her palm. One moment is all it took to make her fearfulness melt away at her fingertips. And that was when I myself realized there was much more than just getting the day done & over with. There are experiences to feel & admire , and you can be so much more to someone than a team player who just plays their part. It was my actual first adventure to enjoy without keeping a pep in my step as well as it seemed for her. And to this day that will always be my most favorite & fondest memory.'
call me devote -- she/her
Long time user returning after a few years
Socially awkward but super sweet!
beginner artist
Asmarilius Isles
TH
Art Shop

「 “ the best way out is always through ” 」
⇜ ❥ ⇝
.devote.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:55 pm

Lex. wrote:Username: Lex.
Name Meaning(s): Named after Frosty the Snowman.
Halter: Snowman themed!
Favourite Memory:
When Frosty was a colt, his favorite memories were all in the snow. He was born right at the beginning of winter, and got to experience the cold snow firsthand. Most foals would be afraid or hesitant to go in the snow, but Frosty connected with it almost immediately. He loved the cold feeling, and catching the snowflakes from the sky as they fell. Whenever there was a snowstorm and he wasn't allowed out, he would sit pouting in the stable.
His overall favorite memory was one holiday season, when an owl made it's nest in the tree by the stable. He'd hear the owls hoots and would try to replicate them, not even knowing where the sound was coming from. One day he caught a glimpse of this mysterious bird, and it spooked him at first. But then he heard the hooting sound it made, and he bounced around with joy because he had finally found the source of that strange noise. [163]

congrats!
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:57 pm

Thank you so much! Such a pretty guy <33