Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies | moonlit wolf

Postby vympyre » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:51 am

Awooo! Happy goo year, everybody!
      Here’s a cool new guy to start the year off

DIAB GOOB
      t1 - custom membrane tail, teeth

To win this goob, draw/write describing their relationship with the outdoors and/or nature!

You may create 1 art piece (can be a short one-page comic or a small animation if you want) OR write 300 words
      You are also allowed one extra, can be about anything you want, that is either 1 art piece OR 300 words
      Code: Select all
      username:
      goob name:
      goob’s relationship with the outdoors:
      extra (optional):

The current end date for this is Sunday January 16th at CS ROLLOVER (15th to 16th)
      You may request an extension if you feel you need more time on your entry. Just pm me here or on discord

Goo luck everyone : )

WON BY Tizzii
Last edited by vympyre on Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the spectre system - adult - all pronouns
admin for goobies - toyhouse - my hubby

currently on hiatus!
vympyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies | moonlit wolf

Postby sashiyaki » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:51 am

markkdnjkhfg

nm ?? fear of clouds?

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:56 am

username: imabanditø
goob name: peregrine
goob’s relationship with the outdoors: Image the winner is free to use this art if they’d like! please credit my th
extra (optional): may be writing something if i have time
Last edited by imabanditø on Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hjarta » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:56 am

username: hjarta
    goob name: Zanathe

The tether Zanathe has to the outdoors starts with the sun. This goob always seemed to bask in the sunlight when it was just a goo, taking in the fresh rays and warmth. You would find them falling asleep in their basking, too! It always seemed like they would rather be awake at night and sleep in the sun during the day. They were teased about this trait, and often referred to as cat-like. They were never too bothered by it, though, as long as they were happy to have a soft patch of grass to nap on while producing the much sought after vitamin-D.

At night, Zanathe would stargaze and admire the moon in her full beauty. This is when they felt most awake, energized, and inspired. Zanathe often read on the phases of the moon and by the time the sun rose, they would have fallen asleep reading. This book was their most loved and precious item, called "Chapters in the Night". Zanathe still reads it so much that they recite the book to goos who share similar interests.

When weather conditions get in the way of plans, they sit in the windowsill of their home and watch the day go by. Sometimes they get their umbrella and galoshes just to be outside. Some goobs think Zanathe would rather live outside all the time than be indoors, which is sort of true. Though whether rain, snow, or other, watching it all come down as they sit inside has the same the calming effect that napping in the sun or being under the night sky does to them.
Last edited by hjarta on Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:57 am

mark!

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:07 am

username: CatOwU
goob name: Saint
extra:
Its a quiet night, it always is.
Its comforting. Makes them relax.
The silence that often would make them start overthinking wasn't. It was calming.
The low rain breeze was making them feel sleepy, yet keeping them awake enough to witness the forest's beauty.
Bugs and animals all around are engulfed in their own minds, flowers and mushrooms slowly grow, and Saint swears that if they pay enough attention, they could hear the earth hum, with the soft chime of tiny bells hung from tree branches accompanying it.

Its nice.
Its good.

It feels like home.

Saint let their eyes shut and his mind wander, with a sincere smile on their tired face.

The wind whispers.
"Cat and mouse, hunted hunter,
Wonderous ghost, No longer haunted."

And the forest sighs.
Last edited by Sadcat on Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tizzii » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:18 am

we're goin for it!

username: Tizzii
goob name: Arashi
goob’s relationship with the outdoors: Image
extra (optional): Ash is a storm chaser! They tune in to weather broadcasts waiting for perfect tornado conditions, then set off to get photos and video of the spectacle up close and personal. The hobby can be dangerous, and requires a mindful heed of the risks involved- though, Ashi doesn't seem to have much fear of Mother Nature's forces. High winds, hail, thunder and lightning-- all just part of the excitement of the chase!
Last edited by Tizzii on Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tizzii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:13 am

mark!

username: wildsight
      goob name:
      extra (optional):
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavender Town » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:30 pm

username: Lavender Town
goob name: Jinyu | A name of Chinese origin that means 'flawless, gold gem'
goob’s relationship with the outdoors: Like xer name suggests, Jinyu comes from a long line of goobers who specialize in mining and jewelry-making. Xe can be seen more times than not wearing jewelry xe crafted xemself.
extra (optional): Jinyu is proudly nonbinary, going by Xe/Xem pronouns, although, xe doesn't mind other goo's occasionally using they/them pronouns!
╒ ═════════ ╕

The world is cruel,
Therefore I won't be.

─────────

ToyHouse | Pronouns
Flight Rising | ©

─────────

Lavender Town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:15 pm

username: Griff
goob name: Alabaster

Alabaster frowned to themselves, as they looked outside. What was it like, they wondered? What was it like to feel that stuff they called grass between their paws, to feel air upon their fur, to snap their jaws at the little glowing bugs called fireflies? He had so many questions, and every time he looked outside more questions were added. He knew the words for everything they saw, the others here had experience out there. But Alabaster? He had been raised here. It was a wonder he ever became a goob at all.

Longing. He was told the word was longing.

He would ask any and all questions he could, feeling the pull to know. He belonged out there, not in here. Sure his every need was seen to here and they staff loved him... but this was no home. This was a prison, no matter what fancy word they attached to it. A research facility, a place where the freedoms so many had were denied to him. Why? He could not remember, this was the only place he knew. This was the only world he had ever experienced.

...He was determined to change that.

He heard the alarms, smelled the chaos. Every sense of his was at its peak, his heart racing as the security systems went down. Bad weather, he heard it said. He did not care what caused it, but used his bulk to break past the confines of his room and simply run. He heard them cry out, familiar voices and compassion. He knew them. But that was the problem, wasn't it? He kept running, charging past the chaos until finally the hard ground gave way to something else. Something soft, wet... and alive.

He continued to run, taking it all in. The rain against his body, the wind, the chill. The smells! So many smells! The moon shining down, reflecting his new world in a dim glow.He was not sure what would happen next, but he did not care. Finally, finally he knew what the outside was like.

...And it was everything he hoped it would be and then some.

extra (optional): Well see o.o
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me