Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Six's char 4 char v2 by Sixbane

Based on Click to view
Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
45 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Six's char 4 char v2

Postby Sixbane » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:45 am

Remaking a new one since my older one was over a year old, and I wanted to update some things in general.

I'm itching to make designs, but im not feeling adopts, so a little guidance in peoples wants and the chance to make some people happy with designs sounds like a good way to do some warmup art after the holidays

Plus: I just cleared out my commissions list so im almost completely free (other than a few small things I took on/are almost done), so it seems like a good time to take a side detour to do some experimenting.

Please note: I usually try and do as many as I can because I feel bad if people's aren't responded to. I may be slightly pickier on this one than usual: as I really want to focus on pushing myself, so please don't take it to heart if I am unable to get to yours! More than likely, I might not be inspired for the design you're looking for/am not sure if I can complete it to a degree I'd be happy with.

If for any reason I haven't claimed yours after 2-3 days, or you simply decide you'd rather do something else with it, you can resell/keep/whatever your design at any time- just edit the post to note this so I don't claim it/complete by mistake.
Be aware im accepting them in batches! I accept more as i finish them and 'slots' open up (So that i dont get too backed up/overwhelmed); While i will try to claim asap, i may still claim after the 2 day 'deadline' as i clear up the list

Quick notes/Rules
-All of my designs are subject to my Terms of service. If you have problems with anything there, you can ask me about it, or just not participate. I'm pretty lenient...but I will decline to draw for people I suspect are taking unfair advantage of my work.
-PLEASE do not resell these designs without asking me first. I will more than likely say yes (though preferably with extra art to warrant it) You can trade/gift them at will without asking me. (These are non-profit designs, so it's a little rude to try to profit off my art without at least giving me a heads up) I will do similarly for your designs, if you have specific rules otherwise please note them for me or link to TOS you'd like attached
-You can either make your entry on oekaki under this post, OR if you want to make it off oekaki, you can post directly on this thread.
- You must add me to your thread if posted on oekaki: Else I cannot draw you anything in return!
- I will generally try and match effort as much as I can, since I'm doing these ones slower than past ones- bigger projects will obviously take more time. If your design is simple, mine will be simple in return.
- I do not choose whos to return based on quality of art/design - my main deciding factor is 'can I make something cool with their requests'.
- I won't put a limit on how many you can do, but please don't flood me with a ton at once! If you're inspired to do multiple, that's fine, but if you use the same list/inspirations and don't give me enough to work with I'll probably not do multiple in return
-I may not keep all the designs I claim- as I just have a lot of characters, I might gift them to close friends if they really like them too to try and make sure they're getting the love they deserve/or to develop them together! Please don't be offended if this is the case, just be aware it is a possibility! If you do not want your design transferred for any reason, you can state this in the post and I will note it.
-Please be reasonable with your requests...if you do a simple design/simple feral don't expect something complicated with a ton of accessories/full outfit designs on complicated human or anthro references. Im not going to do it lol

When you post yours:
-PLEASE remember to add me to the thread.
-Give me at MINIMUM: a species (or a few) you might be after (or a general shape...human, feral, anthro,ect) -
And Some inspirations. (Things you like...concepts you want....moodboards,palettes, ect).

-I will also do breedings/combinations of characters. Be aware that your characters must have permission to be used in breedings- I don't know your character's permissions so I will assume they do if you request these.
-I can also do outfit, weapon, or accessory designs of already-existing characters. Link the character and tell me what you want designed for them.

-Note that: I am best with ferals/creatures. Humanoids and anthros I'm not as confident in, as a result I will be more picky on accepting them.
-Note that: I am a visual person more than auditory. Moodboards work great, palettes are great, things like music don't do much to inspire me at all.

Things that I like/concepts I'm looking for:
Things I vibe with:
- Angelic/angels/angel wings/halos
- glows, glowing, crystals
- horns
- Fantasy/magical themes
- OR cyberpunk/scifi is cool too!
- Colorful big cats
- Any species is fine! Even weird ones are chill with me. Anthro/human/feral, knock yourself out
-I'm particurally into big cats or furred dragons right now. Anthro or feral is fine
- Halloween colors/themes
- Roses
- Elegant and flowy!
- I really like collars, i find them fun to draw how they break up the neck fur lol
- High fantasy
- Classy/elegant
- Deep sea creatures, think, critters that could be in subnautica??

Palettes/colors I like:
- Blues, purples, whites, blacks, greys, silver.
- Gold accents
- Greyscale with pops of color

Things I do NOT like:
- Fully natural designs (natural color/natural marking/ect). Natural with unnatural elements/accents is fine
- Green or yellow bases (accents are fine)
- Super cutesy/frilly/lacy, ect
- Hooves

Some SPECIFIC concepts I need designs for:
(I need designs for these story roles to go with other characters. I may add or change as necessary )
-Aunt Tilly needs family! Looking for designs for her kittens or grandkittens. Just fantasy inspired anthro-esque tabby cats/tabaxi. Her husband has passed away/has no design, so you can assume /any/ design or colors for their father/grandfather/ect
-Fluffy noodle dragon friend(s) for Kaekiko
-Literally any halloween themed designs for Hallowdell
-A tourist friend for Jack! Maybe some sort of tropical forest animal/creature?
-Crew for Captain Davey, sea creature/mammal pirates??
-Zephyr needs a significant other, some other sort of superhero/supervillian dog?
-Some little candle-like creatures would be neat for Zelda!
-Gemini Needs some outfit concepts/designs? She's outgoing and energetic, and thats all I really got, so anythings fair game!
-Looking for some new clan mates for Glimmerpelt- So natural warrior cats would be helpful! I don't really have a direction for where to go with her clan yet, so feel free to go nuts, ***PLEASE NOTE: this is lowest priority if you absolutely must do natural designs... I don't want all warrior cats
-

Last edited by Sixbane on Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Six's char 4 char v2

Postby nio » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:59 am

mark!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:07 am

Mark
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastCottagecat » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:16 am

Mark
ToastCottagecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tempest Shadow » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:26 am

Mark
Tempest Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:29 am

mmmm marking
thinking of doing a clanmate for glimmer or a pirate crewmate :D

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aj. / mug • she / they • pdt • gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP • Discord Ajax.(#4481) • 🥺
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open • art trades ; tentative
Adult

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:31 am

mark ^^
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:59 am

Hi, Sixbane! I got inspired by Auntie Tilly and decided to make her two grandkids! One of them protects the other. Perhaps they are twins?? This is very sketchy, but if you'd like to keep these, I am open to fully lining this and making it clean for you if you claim this. Otherwise, if you like it being sketchy, I can keep it that way as well. I apologize that they don't have cool clothes..I'm not sure what they'd wear. ;;; I can always add clothes later if you want me to!

The kids are here

I don't want anyone using this besides Sixbane, or if they choose, one of their friends as a gift/trade to them.
Anyway, I hope it was okay to make them two grandkids. <3 If you're not inspired by what I like but still want the kids, feel free to message me about them. I don't intend on keeping them or selling them off as they were made for you. My only request is that if you choose not to keep them, please let me know. I may be wanting to keep them if you're not interested.

What I like wrote:
    Anthro
    Feral
    Monster/Beast designs

Skulls
    Fluffy skullfaced or mask faced creatures
    Noodles
    Jesters!
    Perhaps something witchy?
    Halloween/dark themed anything
    Tailmouths or mouths in various other places? Iffy sometimes
    Pastel designs are fine with me
    Goth-like designs
    Natural designs with unnatural themes
    Sea creatures! Even simple ones with odd additions (Fluffy shark.. spiney sea lion, what-have-you.)
    I'm open to pokefusions but I can be a bit picky ;;;;
    Possibly lizard like creatures?
    Dinosaurs are a huge love..though I do have a hard time drawing them.. But dinos mixed with things are also fun!

A big thing here is I like monster designs or uncommon themes..or uncommon creatures with common themes. I'm open to a lot of things, including aliens, large insects, dogs with weird features that don't always go together, or things that are simple like fluffy sharks. I'm not too picky.

A specific idea: I need a brother design for this girl. He is supposed to be either the ruler or the prince of the underworld, or at least someone who believes he has power. Their colors can be completely different but I'd like him to also be a goat-like demon.

What I don't like wrote:
    Super bright/neon designs
    Large amount of gore, whether candy or realistic
    Missing limbs. Extra limbs are fine!
    Too many eyes on the face. Eyes elsewhere are fine!
Super simple designs
Extremely complex designs that I can't re-make
Common animals with common features and designs. I'm okay with common creatures with non-normal additions, though. (For example, a simple dog with a common dog like design i won't like as much as a dog with bat ears and a skull face with glowy markings)

If you're every unsure on my likes and dislikes, feel free to message me at any time. :3
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiiian » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:20 am

ooo feeling inspired by ur concepts, i'm gonna find time to do some designs for u >:3c
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my m͙̥ạ͕̠͕͚̲n̫̺̬̺̩͇͕n͉̩̠͚̠̲͓er̠ ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗

xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!

╚══════════════════════╝
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my g̖̖̥̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘o͙r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:58 am

Told ya I would do some! Haven’t designed for a long time. So I decided to go more natural and do a warrior cat for your precious bean. I named her Astermeadow in my head but name is completely up to you! Hope you like her.

https://sta.sh/01y5x50vqvcv

Things I like
- big cats! Primarily cheetahs
- natural designs with unnatural concepts
- dinosaurs (primarily deinonychus are my favorite)
- accessories for me accessories really bring out a character. It shows who they are and what they like to do.
- reds, golds, creams
- themes. I love when a character fits a theme wholly and not just Willy nilly put together

Some concepts/aesthetics
https://sta.sh/09qe3258xdi
https://sta.sh/0i3koduq8qb
https://sta.sh/01ebvnbd00rg

Theme ideas
- space - honestly anything space related.
- alien - a creature that looks almost like us, but there is something off something different about it that draws us near. Is it good? Or bad?
- Electricity - the great power of Thor himself, Personified
- Ancient - inside the ancient ruins lies a beast, few have seen it and those that have weave tales about its beauty and grace. But also about its fierce protective nature.

A second one is in the works and will probably be done tomorrow
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me