Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Six's char 4 char by Sixbane

Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
72 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Six's char 4 char

Postby Sixbane » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:55 am

12/1:Please read!
I am still going to be claiming designs, but I will slow down a bit on completing them and may get a bit more picky on what ones i claim. Just because i need to do other stuff and cant focus on them completely lol
my apologies in advance!

Ok ium jumping on the bandwagon everyone lse is doing them and it looks fun
I did one a long time ago, but wanted to do another one cause it was enjoyable last time

Please note: my commissons come first, this is something fun to do on the side and because I want to practice some more variety in my designs, doing designs for people who suggest me new things/want things out of my comfort zone is good study. I usually work on commissions in a cycle (do a little of a commission + do a little of something fun) and go back and forth, so i like having multiple projects so it doesnt get stale.
Also, i have 50 million teenies to draw and im Suffer. Please let me break up the monotony drawing colorful dogs here n there aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Quick notes/Rules
All designs I create here are subject to my Terms of service
• You can either make your entry on oekaki under this post, OR if you want to make it off oekaki, im okay with you pming it to me or posting it on this thread.
• Once you make your entry, please add me to the thread! Do keep in mind that sometimes I prefer to work in sai over oekaki, so I may post mine as an oekaki post- OR i'll post mine on the thread off-oekaki for you. If you don't add me, I won't claim yours though!
• I will claim the ones I plan to do! If I don't claim yours after 48 hours, you can sell or gift (or whatever you want) the design! Please do not be offended if I don't claim it- I may just be overwhelmed (and not able to complete it in a reasonable time) or just might not have any ideas to feel like I can make a good design for you! Your preferences might be a little too far out of what i'm able to do.
• I will generally try and put as much effort in as you did, if you give me something really simple- you'll likely get the same from me.
• I can do Ferals, Creatures, Anthros- pretty much anything. Humans ARE significantly harder for me though, so if you want a human design, please keep in mind I might not claim unless I connect with your design or think i'm capable of doing what you'd like me to do.
• I do not judge based on quality! I just want fun new kids to experiment with and new people to design for to challenge myself.
• Only one per person! Sorry! I dont want to get swamped
• Make sure to tell me what you want in your post! i need some likes and dislikes, Moodboards help. Im a visual person- not auditory! So songs dont really do much to inspire me. Telling me what species you want helps too. I will also do outfits for your other characters, OR breedings if you prefer. (but i will only make 1 kid from breedings, and you must have permission to breed the parents + own both or 1, if someone else owns the other you must have permission)

Things I like
- Angelic/angels/angel wings/halos
- glows, glowing, crystals
- horns
- Fantasy/magical themes
- OR cyberpunk/scifi is cool too!
- Blues, purples, whites, blacks, greys, silver/ect
- Gold accents
- Colorful big cats
- Any species is fine! Even weird ones are chill with me. Anthro/human/feral, knock yourself out
- Dragons are neat. I also really want to practice more anthros and horses.
- Halloween colors/themes
- Cowboy/western themes
- Roses
- Greyscale with pops of color
- Punk/grunge/goth sorts of outfits
- Elegant and flowy!
- I really like collars, i find them fun to draw how they break up the neck fur lol

Things i dont like
- Fully natural designs (natural color/natural marking/ect), theyre fine if they have a unique aspect added to them!
- Green or yellow bases (accents are fine)
- super "Cutesy"

Some SPECIFIC concepts I need designs for
*Characters that I need for other character's stories, if you want something more fleshed out to go off of. You arent by any means required to go off of these. I will add more or switch them out occasionally as/if i get characters that fit these roles or just get too many

- A guardian of the sun to go with Althaea, guardian of the moon. Can be any species, as they are shapeshifters. Should be sun themed, tho
- A significant other for London. A punk female anthro of some sort
- Ba'al's Family. He's a prince, and i need king/brothers/sisters/queen/ect/ect for his kingdom. He has a human and feral form, they can be feral and i'll make them human forms if you dont want to make a human design
- Some fellow lifeguards to work with Gulf (Anthro or feral); need a mentor figure for him, or even a rival of some nature for him to butt heads with
- General criminal/ modern street crime themed characters, i have a few situations that could use them Mainly as Saito's crew
- A priest of the god of Evil, generally, to do evil things. Any species acceptable
- I'm always up for canon/noncanon Ship kids/breedings *note that i will probably claim them quickly, but obs please dont sell designs based off my characters if you choose this option lol
MyraxRonny (feral forms)
Banexbab
MitchixJade
Soda x Pop
RoulettexGamble

I will do my best to try to do something for everyone who posts! Though do be aware I get overwhelmed sometimes so I apologize in advance if I miss anyone or am not able to claim yours; work is stressful and while I love drawing, sometimes brain go brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Last edited by Sixbane on Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Six's char 4 char

Postby cakepopcat » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:58 am

this
i will do this
mark
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancollie » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:00 am

mark
melancollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:02 am

Marking
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ ☆ ☆ » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:03 am

mark
hiii, i’m not active on here anymore! won’t be responding to messages or trades, sorry!
☆ ☆ ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soma fish » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:05 am

Hehe mark i will give u dragon chil d
❤️‍🩹⚡️🖋️
soma | ic | vtuber nerd
soma fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polaris ❦ » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:08 am

mark!
my boo <3

My main sona and my son <33 art- quailsoup on DA

artfight[/i]
polaris ❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:21 am

MARK!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:25 am

Marrrrk

╔══════════════════════╗