Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

lumirin v2 WIP by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

Artist ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

lumirin v2 WIP

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:43 am

lumirin v2
[ main page § archive § shop § FAQ § MYOs § nursery § trait list § artist search § discord ]

new lines, new traits, new lore - and soon, a nursery, MYO event, and more !
but they're a work in progress - see you soon !
Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules and guidelines

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:44 am

rules and guidelines
[ main page § archive § shop § FAQ § MYOs § nursery § trait list § artist search § discord ]

general rules
remember to follow all cs rules.

please treat staff and other members with kindness and respect.

take any arguments, disputes, and/or issues with other members to staff. do not start, continue, or report fights on official lumirin threads/in the discord.

species rules
there is no limit to the number of lumirin you may own. lumirin do not have limited breeding slots.

lumirin can be any gender or sexual orientation that you would like. these things do not matter for breeding, they can breed with any gender/sex. the only breedings that cannot be requested are between relatives or between children and adults, and knowingly requesting illegal breedings will result in a warning, or a ban for repeated offences. lumirin who are related but are "not related in the lore" still count as related for game purposes and cannot be bred, and it is the same with lumirin who are different life stages. baby lumirin cannot be bred for any reason.

you must create a storage thread and register it in the archive thread within one month of claiming your first lumirin, or it will be readopted. storage threads can be on chicken smoothie or toyhouse. to make one on another website, you will need special permission from a moderator.

you may not add illegal/nonexistent traits to your references, even if your lore is different from the main species lore. they are allowed to be added on separate references, but not the main ones.

you may not create an MYO without the appropriate slot in your inventory.

if a user is banned from cs or their account is deleted, their lumirin will be readopted unless they contact the owner directly. the owner may be contacted via discord.

Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trait list

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:44 am

trait list

general design guidelines

if your lumirin has no edits to change these traits,
    ◌ they have the same color(s) in both of their manes. they can be any color, natural or not.
    ◌ they can have any pattern on their bodies, but they should be consistently themed throughout (no dramatically different half-and-half splits). their body coats should be nature-based colors.
    ◌ the liquid in their glass capsules should be colored - no black, white, or clear/semiclear. near-greys are allowed as long as there is a clear colored tint. all the glass capsules on the body should be the same color.
    ◌ their irises can be any one color. their pupils should be black but may be tinted with a darker version of the iris color. their sclera should be white or off-white.

standard
    weight edits - noticeable added/reduced weight that does not dramatically change the lineart.
    expression edit - minor changes to the eye (changing the pupil direction or size), placement adjustment of the eyebrow, minor mouth shape change. can allow tongue to be visibly sticking out of the mouth a bit.
    blindness/deafness - eye(s) may be faded/have a pale filter over them. does not allow completely white eye(s). does not have a visible effect on the ears.
    scars - scars visible on the lumirin's body. does not allow missing eyes/ears/toes/capsules or cracks in the horns or capsules.
    minor mane edits - allows small changes to the shape of either mane. does not dramatically alter the lineart or allow completely custom lines.

common
    heterochromia - allows both eyes to be different colors (complete) or a different color to exist on one or both eyes (sectoral).
    colored sclera - allows the sclera to have a color other than white (requires heterochromia to be different/multiple colors).
    colored pupils - allows the pupil(s) to have a color other than black (requires heterochromia to be different/multiple colors).
    minor fur edits - changes the length of the fur on the body only, adding more fluff or shortening it. does not differ dramatically from the original lineart.
    common whiskers - adds thin, cat-like whiskers to a lumirin's snout. can be up to as long as the lumirin's neck.
    ear tufts - adds small tufts of fur to either the top OR the inside of the lumirin's ears.
    claws - adds small claws to a lumirin's feet.
    teeth - adds visible teeth poking out from the lumirin's mouth.
    tongue shape edit - allows a tongue to be forked, slightly lengthened, or otherwise minorly edited.
    unnatural mouth color - allows tongue/inner mouth to be a color other than a shade of natural pink/red.

uncommon
    capsule/horn color difference - allows the horns and the capsules to be different colors from each other.
    blank eyes - allows eye(s) to be completely white/one other color (requires sclera color edit).
    horn edit - changes the shape/size of horns, allows horns to be broken/cracked. does not allow asymmetrical horns other than if one is cracked/broken off.
    major mane edits - allows both back and neck manes to be edited to a much longer length, or allows complete removal of both manes.
    ear shape change - changes the shape of a lumirin's ears.
    tail shape change - changes the shape/length of all three tails. should be roughly the same on each tail. cannot be a fantasy tail type (see rare fantasy tails).
    spikes on body - allows spikes to be added to the body. includes tails and legs.
    extra small horns - allows one extra pair of horns to be added to the lumirin. they must be small and nub-shaped, not full horns.
    glowing markings - markings on the lumirin's body, tails, or manes that emit light.
    glowing capsules - causes the liquid within the glass capsules on the lumirin's body to emit light.
    multicolor capsules - allows the liquid in the glass capsules to have more than one color. this color cannot be white, black, or clear.
    missing mane - removes one of the manes entirely. requires two edits to remove both the neck and back mane.
    mismatched mane - allows the coloration of the neck and back manes to be dramatically different.
    unnatural body fur color - allows the body to take on an unnatural coloration.

rare
    capsule placement change - glass capsule locations are adjusted. this does not change their size, shape, or amount.
    capsule shape change - glass capsule shapes are adjusted. this does not change their size, placement, or amount.
    capsule size change - glass capsule sizes are adjusted (to a reasonable degree). this does not change their shape, placement, or amount.
    missing ear - removes one or both of a lumirin's ears. this can be due to injury or from birth.
    missing eye - removes one of a lumirin's eyes. this can be due to injury or from birth. requires two edits for both eyes.
    missing tails - allows one, two, or all three of the lumirin's tails to be removed.
    major fur edits - dramatically alters lineart to add fluff or completely remove the fur of a lumirin.
    dragon whiskers - adds thick whiskers like a dragon or fish to the lumirin's snout. can be any length.
    fantasy tails - allows the tails to be extremely different from the standard tails. this includes tails such as fish tails, demon tails, scorpion tails, horse tails, etc.
    extra full horns - adds up to two extra sets of full horns. must be symmetrical with each other but do not have to match original horns.
    leak - liquid from within the glass capsules is leaking out from somewhere on the lumirin's body. this can be from the mouth, the nose, or the tearducts, or from a wound if the lumirin has the scars/missing limbs trait.
    black or white capsules - allows the liquid in the glass capsules to be black/near-black or white/near-white. requires two edits and the multicolor edit to have both black and white. does not allow clear liquid.

mythical
    more/less glass capsules - a change in the number of glass capsules on the lumirin's body. you may not reduce to less than two (one per side, as they are symmetrical).
    extra limbs - allows more legs or tails to be added to the lumirin
    chimerism - allows asymmetrical traits, such as different placements/shapes of capsules on each side, non-matching horns, dramatically different fur lengths in different parts of the body, etc.
    material switch - changes the material of the glass capsules to something else. examples include plastic, crystal, ice, rubber, etc.
    clear capsules - allows capsules to have clear/nearly clear liquid in them.

legacy
    belly tank - this trait adds a large glass capsule that covers the belly of the lumirin.
    extra ears - adds an extra set of ears in place of the horns.
    hind leg tufts - adds tufts of fur to the back of the hind legs. this is unique because it is allowed to match the mane hair, not just the body fur.

Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:39 pm, edited 20 times in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shop and archive overview

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:45 am

shop and archive overview

shop
here is the link to the shop page !
at the shop, you can purchase MYOs, edit items, and breeding items.

archive
here is the link to the archive update thread ! and here is the link to the archive itself !
at the archive update thread, you can make trades, change storage locations, and gift other users. the archive catalogues all the owned lumirin, items, and currency. if there are any mistakes, please pm a moderator !
Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trading and gifting

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:45 am

trading and gifting

rules
in order to trade or gift a lumirin, you must have owned them for at least two weeks.

you may not resell lumirin for real-world or other website currency. they may only be traded for other lumirin, lumirin items, or c$.

v1 lumirin cannot be exchanged for v2 lumirin or items. visit the main page legacy post and the archive update thread for more information about what you can do with v1 designs.

if a user is found to be using the gift system to trade for illegal currency, they will be banned from the species and their lumirin will be either rehomed or voided.

please go to the archive to make trading/gifting posts !
Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:46 am

FAQ

tba
Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:46 am

staff

owner/creator
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warnings/bans

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:47 am

warnings/bans

warnings
-

bans
-

ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

legacy post

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:47 am

legacy post

if you have any lumirin from v1, you may have them transferred to the new lines for free ! please go to the archive to make a request.

there are three options for legacy transfers !
please specify which you would like in your archive post. you may NOT change your mind later !

- upgraded transfer -
this transfer raises the quality of the
design you originally claimed/purchased,
it will mean major changes, like a revamp.
it will be made on the legacy lines.
- standard transfer -
this transfer changes your
lumirin's traits to match the
v2 standard traits. it does not
change the quality or details
of the design, those things will
be kept as close to the original
as possible.
- legacy transfer -
this transfer places your design on the
legacy lineart, which gives the lumirin
unique traits that are difficult to get
otherwise. it does not change the design.
Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

community links

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:48 am

community links

links to any ongoing events, open quests, the discord server, affiliate species, and giftlines will be catalogued here !
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me