Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

STARS MYO #685

Postby JohannaAppleforest » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:52 am

username: JohannaAppleforest
clan: LightClan
myo using: Common Myo & x2 uc edits
coat description: Black with low white and amber eyes
edits: [nr] claws, expression edit [c]pointy ears, whisker edit [uc]long tail, medium fur edit
obtained how?: bought
Last edited by JohannaAppleforest on Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohannaAppleforest

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄EMO▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hi everyone! I go by Johanna online. I'm an emo girl. I love horses, ponies, and wolves the most. If you want to talk to me, feel free because I'd love to make some friends. I also do RPs, commissions, art trades, and pet trading. I'm obsessed with lots of shows like Ninjago and Tokyo Revengers for example. I make tons of OCs for shows I like.
JohannaAppleforest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: STARS MYO #685

Postby I Like Bees » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:35 am

This cat's tail count as a long tail edit (uc), and the medium fur edit (which you've already listed) is also an uncommon edit. You'll need two uncommon edit items or a different myo to make this cat real. Please mention/link these in your form (you can put them under "myo using") and post here to let me know, then I'll be back to approve this cat!

It also helps out a lot if you sort your edit list by rarity! Like this (you can copy and paste this into your form):
[NR] Claws, expression edit; [C] whisker edit, pointy ears; [UC] medium fur edit, long tail
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JohannaAppleforest » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:01 am

I Like Bees wrote:
This cat's tail count as a long tail edit (uc), and the medium fur edit (which you've already listed) is also an uncommon edit. You'll need two uncommon edit items or a different myo to make this cat real. Please mention/link these in your form (you can put them under "myo using") and post here to let me know, then I'll be back to approve this cat!

It also helps out a lot if you sort your edit list by rarity! Like this (you can copy and paste this into your form):
[NR] Claws, expression edit; [C] whisker edit, pointy ears; [UC] medium fur edit, long tail

I thought I already had 2 uc in my bank. do I not?
JohannaAppleforest

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄EMO▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hi everyone! I go by Johanna online. I'm an emo girl. I love horses, ponies, and wolves the most. If you want to talk to me, feel free because I'd love to make some friends. I also do RPs, commissions, art trades, and pet trading. I'm obsessed with lots of shows like Ninjago and Tokyo Revengers for example. I make tons of OCs for shows I like.
JohannaAppleforest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:09 am

You do! I just needed you to list them in your post so I know you're aware that you're using them, and I'm not deleting them from your bank without you knowing. Now that the post is edited, this cat is approved and your bank/archive have been updated!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me