My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars Event NPC #4

Postby I Like Bees » Mon May 30, 2022 10:45 am

Omen's Cry, they/them !

Coat: Chocolate classic lynx sepia with low white
    Edits: [NR] Accessory, expression; [C] ear tufts, ear placement, sclera color, pupil, eyelashes; [R] max fur edit

---

When Omen was young, their sense of adventure led them away from the safety of their nest and into the cold of the outside world. The kitten inevitably became lost, and as they huddled under what little shelter they could find, trying desperately to ward off the cold, StarClan took pity on the youngster. A bright red scarf appeared in the snow before them, enchanted to provide warmth even in the coldest of weather. Their ancestors' blessing not only saved their life that snowy day, but also granted them a unique trait they discovered much later.

While Omen's Cry is still quite adventurous to this day, their past experience has taught them to be a lot more cautious in their travels. They're always willing to lend a helping paw to other explorers, and their journeys have given them ample fun facts and advice to dole out, whether the other cat wants to listen or not.

---

Omen's Cry has a 4% chance of passing a random myth edit to their litters, rather than the usual 0.5%. Please remember you can only breed with each NPC twice, and that the random myth edit roll applies once per litter, not per kitten.

This roll changes the random myth roll as follows:
    1. Roll for the number of kits in the litter.
    2. Roll a 100-sided die. If the number is 1-4, the litter has received a random myth edit.
    3. Roll a die with the same number of sides as kits in the litter to determine which kit receives the mutation.
    4. The mutation will be selected at random based off a list of possible mutations for the litter. (For example, a litter with two non-silver parents could not have a psuedo merle kit, as that mutation is limited to silver cats.)
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me