Tea Dogs v3 ARTIST SEARCH by MoMoYA

Based on Click to view
Artist MoMoYA [gallery]
Time spent 43 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Tea Dogs v3 ARTIST SEARCH

Postby MoMoYA » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:05 am

MAIN PAGE

Welcome to the Tea Dogs Artist Search!

Artists make tea dog adopts. They can make any kind of tea dog they want, but they can’t use traits above rare, and they are encouraged to use rare traits sparingly. Artists are expected to make a minimum of 5 adopts per month, but this number is very flexible. I won’t mind if you don’t meet the numbers sometimes, but if you plan to have a long period of missed adopts or plan to miss a lot of your quota, just PM me to let me know so I’m not waiting for you. It’s alright, real life is busy!

In order to have a chance at becoming a full-time artist, you will show your skills here. If I like your entry I’ll message you and inform you that you have been accepted as a guest artist. You will make four adopts as a guest artist, which will give the staff time to see how you act, how active you are, what your adopts look like, etc. Then the staff will vote on you joining the team. If you are accepted, you will be offered an opportunity become a full time artist (which you are allowed to say no to). If you are not accepted, you will get to claim one of your artist entries for free as compensation.

All artists and guest artists must be able to use discord and be relatively active in the discord server. I may make exceptions to this rule.

Entries can be claimed by anyone with a MYO ticket, but only with the artist’s permission. You cannot PM the artist to ask. You must post on the adopt and ask if you can claim it, and their reply will be proof. You can then color in the entry and put a cover on it, and fill out the ‘claiming an artist entry’ form on the MYOs thread.

If you want to become a guest artist for Tea Dogs, just color it in to show your work! Any edits are acceptable, and you DO NOT need to use the official trait list. You CAN use illegal traits. The reason for this is because it’s simply to show your work. That just means they won’t be able to become official tea dogs if you decide to use illegal traits.

Fill out this form with your entry to qualify!

Code: Select all
Username:
Artist Experience:
Are you able to join the discord?:
Can you be active in the discord?:
Do you think you can meet the adopt quota?:
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA