Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Tea Dogs V3 by MoMoYA

Based on Click to view
Artist MoMoYA [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 11 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Tea Dogs V3

Postby MoMoYA » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:59 am

Welcome to Tea Dogs!

DISCORD

Traits - Staff - Artist Search

Shop - Customs/MYOs - Nursery - Trades/Transfers

Tea Dogs needs artists!
Artists make tea dog adopts. They can make any kind of tea dog they want, but they can’t use traits above rare, and they are encouraged to use rare traits sparingly. Artists are expected to make a minimum of 5 adopts per month, but this number is very flexible. I won’t mind if you don’t meet the numbers sometimes, but if you plan to have a long period of missed adopts or plan to miss a lot of your quota, just PM me to let me know so I’m not waiting for you.

The YTH lines were made by Layamell and lilpupin
The banner art was made by Derpy Memester
The main lines were made by KogasBabyGirl

What are Tea Dogs?

Tea dogs are canine creatures that resemble teabags. They have strings for tails that have a small tag attached to the end, showing what kind of tea is inside. The midsection or tea dogs is clear and made of a flexible glass-like material. Tea dogs’ midsections have tea inside of them. Most commonly, they are filled with tea leaves, but they can also be filled with liquid tea, or on rare occasions, no tea. Tea dogs usually have no ears. They hear similar to the way a gecko or a bird does, with tiny holes in the side of their head, which are hidden by fur. Some very rare tea dogs do have ears, but most do not. If you thought tea dogs were the size of a normal dog, you were wrong! Tea dogs are the size of a large teabag, and they fit quite nicely inside of a teacup.

Rules

1. Follow all CS rules in this community!

2. Do not complain if you apply to be a staff and are not accepted. I am very selective when choosing staff members.

3. You may not use illegal traits without explicit permission. If you want to use one, ask me.

4. You may not edit the design of your tea dog.

6. You and anyone else can charge whatever price they like to make your MYO tea dog

7. Bribes of C$/pets/items CAN be accepted for raffle or contest tea dog adopts, but CANNOT be accepted for fcfs adopts.

8. Don’t make your own without a ticket. This is a closed species. Any currently existing characters with a similar design is purely coincidental, as this idea came to me in a dream.

10. No tea dogs based on canon characters, unless it’s very loose (like just the same palette, etc. If you don’t know if it’d be ok, DM me) because it’s too annoying to deal with copyright stuff

11. If you want to dispute a ban or ask questions or negotiate, feel free to DM me.

12. Respect everyone, including staff and regular members. Common sense. Everyone deserves their own opinion.

13. Do not beg other users for free things, including items, tea dogs, or C$ to buy items. You may ask for optional donations.

14. Do not advertise on this thread or use it for other things than its intended purpose.

15. You can add/remove accessories from your tea dog as you please without approval or permission

16. Your tea dog MYO is not official or real until it is approved, so please keep some sort of fake sign on the reference until it is approved. Then you can remove it.

17. The artist that made a tea dog adopt can keep the tea dog if there have been no forms posted for it after three weeks.

18. If you are banned from the species, you will be allowed to keep your existing tea dogs, but you may not use the art you received here under any circumstances, and the tea dog will be transferred out of species and no longer considered real. If the tea dog is the reason you were banned (illegal traits, MYO with no ticket, etc) it will be taken away and re-adopted by myself. You may not use the design or art in any way after this point.

19. Do not use the design, art, palette, or anything else of a tea dog that you do not own.

20. Tea dogs may only be traded for other tea dogs, art, tea dog items or MYOs, or other tea dog services such as making your MYO design, drawing your tea dog, etc. They cannot be sold for any reason and cannot be traded for anything not relating to the species. If you are unsure ask.

Staff reserve the right to edit/add/remove rules from this list without any warning or notice.

Ban List
harrrasing users on this list is not tolerated and will get you strikes as well. They’ve learned their lesson and they are suffering the consequences. Don’t bother them more.

Strike List
harrrasing users on this list is not tolerated and will get you strikes as well. They’ve learned their lesson and they are suffering the consequences. Don’t bother them more.

991795 - 2 strikes

Buttons
Paste these anywhere to show your support for the species!

Made by retro on CS

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4368150][img]https://i.imgur.com/zfGzkuX.gif[/img][/url]

Made by Gardog on CS

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4368150][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?id=377708[/img][/url]

archives Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4368152
Last edited by MoMoYA on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:30 am, edited 15 times in total.
MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tea Dogs V3 TRAITS

Postby MoMoYA » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:59 am

Standard [s]
No edits, half-full tea, expression edit, accessories, clear glass, normal dog whiskers, eyelashes

Common [c] 50% pass rate
Fur edit, more tea, less tea, tinted glass, heterochromia, colored scleras, claws

Uncommon [u] 25% pass rate
Tag shape edit, liquid tea with leaves, longer string, shorter string, visible teeth, backmane, lion mane

Rare [r] 10% pass rate
liquid tea with no leaves, munchkinism, gigantism, extra tags/strings, engraved glass, broken/cracked glass, other kind of string, stained glass, pupil shape change, missing limb(s), glowing/luminescent markings, halo

Very Rare [vr] 5% pass rate
Wings, no tea, extra limbs, other parts transparent, ears, conjoined twins

ILLEGAL TRAITS [ig] no tea dog can have these without explicit permission from me. If granted, 1% pass rate
Human hair, tail other than string, any other whiskers, Yea Dobs, The Liquid
Last edited by MoMoYA on Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tea Dogs V3 STAFF

Postby MoMoYA » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:00 am

Owner

floral

Right Hand Man

KogasBabyGirl

Staff

;arboux;

jointedwishes

gardog

Guest Artists

Nia The Elf - 1/4
Last edited by MoMoYA on Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tea Dogs V3

Postby KogasBabyGirl » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:11 am

Hahaha first post

╒═══════════════════╕