Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ephemerals - Artist Search (OPEN)

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:18 am

Artist Search Rules

- This may ONLY be used when applying for the artist search, you may not use it create your own, as an editable, to make customs, or anything of the sort

- Please utilize our Genetic Guide when creating your designs (genotypes are required and are unique to the species, so base knowledge of genetics isn't need - the guide is super easy to follow I promise!)

- One genotype called 'painted' allows an epher to have a completely unnatural color and design that can be literally anything you want; you're welcome to make one of your entries painted to show off what your off the book designs would look like

- You can make up to three total entries, but I'll be looking at quality over quantity

- You may edit the lines or add items to show off your line edit capabilities; you can even do a custom lined one if you really want to

- Do not remove or move the artist signature (color can be changed to ensure it stays visible however)
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Artist Rules

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:45 pm

- Artists are allowed to create one common or uncommon tier personal custom each month, or gift said custom to a user of their choosing.

- Artists who post at least six adoptable designs each month may make a rare or very rare tier custom rather than a common/uncommon if desired.

- Artists are paid in whisps and will receive ten whisps each month that they produce at least three designs (including founders/adopts/breedings, but not personal customs).

- There is no minimum or maximum requirements to how many ephers you can create. You will remain on the artist team unless you specifically ask to leave.

- All designs must follow our genetics guide as closely as possible. Fluctuations in style and presentation are highly encouraged, but you should be able to look at the guide and tell what marking it is.

- Uncommon designs may be created for every five common designs you personally create. Rare designs can be made for every ten commons.

- If you claim a founder to create, always post in the discord claims channel first. Founders must have one uncommon marking along with any number of common markings you wish to add. A founder's mist colors must follow the mist guide shown in the appropriate folder.

- Edits such as scars, added items, missing limbs, or anything else that would not be considered genetic are totally fine and do not alter the rarity of the base design. Mutation edits (like multiple limbs or extra eyes) are not allowed as those are reserved for special events only.

- No edits that altar the genetic make up of the founder are allowed outside of the preset lineart (ie you cannot give them a curly tail or floppy ears at random). You can use the preset linearts and tweak them slightly in your own style if you wish to do so however, as long as it is not too drastically changed. There will be opportunities to draw your own edits during special events.

- Each posted epher must be titled correctly and use the premade forms coded on the main page. Please do not alter the layout of this.

- Paid adopts may not exceed 500C$ and may only use C$ at this time. You may charge USD for customs, but not premade adopts. Auctions are not allowed at this time.

- Semi custom adopts such as pick the mist color/pick the base coat/yes or no/etc. are completely allowed. Adopting out full customs however is not.

- All artists need to be a part of the discord so they can be added to the staff chat.

- If there is something you're unsure of or that you would like to have added here, please post in the discord <3

Last bumped by ShadyBro on Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:45 pm.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

──── ⋆⋅☆ Fight Me ☆⋅⋆ ───
─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro