winchester's wolf
pony name;
bartok
gender;
male
magik;
necromancy & telepathy
prompt;

this is something that you normally don't ask a stranger...especially a one that shelters within the werwilds. and one who has most definitely may or may not have encountered the coven on multiple occasions. but since you have asked nicely, bartok will allow you to sit down and listen for a spell. that is...if you are ready.

bartok wrote:Ⅰ✧Brén✧Ⅰ

"personally, I don't know why she is in the coven in the first place. but to each their own I suppose."

as said by the stallion himself, bartok doesn't get why such a sweet and timid child is in the werwild, let alone in the coven. he doesn't question it as much but it something that he dwells on from time to time every time they cross paths. although, her making potions and giving advice of sorts does give him some medicinal love-guru sort of vibe. is it a good thing or a bad thing? who knows. if she is happy in the werwild, then she stays...as long as there isn't any sort of love-potion slipped into his drink. but overall, she is a-okay in his book.

bartok: "don't get me wrong, but she is nice and caring. something that is rare in the coven i suppose."

✧═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════✧

bartok wrote:Ⅱ✧Arachnae✧Ⅱ
"arachnae? she is the bane of my existence. too bad I cannot burn a forest down.."
'

as you can probably guess by his response, he absolutely detests arachnea. Is it because of the spider bod that she has? Yeah that definitely has something to do with it. he doesn't like spiders at all. and with arachnea being half-pony...there's no exception. he wouldn't even go near her or touch her with a 10-ft pole. her hair is another thing. there has been temptations to find some scissors and cut it off as it has been intruding his living space as long as he has been there.

bartok: "maybe we can have a truce- but I will not go near her."

bartok wrote:Ⅲ✧Amaer✧Ⅲ

"she's a part of the coven? what a surprise. i wouldn't even thought of that."

if he was being honest, he didn't know that she had existed in the first place. he hasn't seen much of her, only a few glimpses here and there, but there isn't much left to say about the pony....although there is maybe a few things. he feel some pity for the mare for not having any magical abilities, but there is nothing that he could other than avoid the subject. what about the trust issues? well, they are in the same boat. so bartok doesn't go out of his way to interact with the mare.

bartok: "alright i do feel bad for avoiding her like the plague, but if anything i can offer my friendship...the next time we meet."

bartok wrote:Ⅳ✧Khione✧Ⅳ

"a hot-headed pony that even i wouldn't mess with. its better that i keep my distance than to bother her with my presence."

you heard it from the man himself. he doesn't know why this hot-headed mare has a cold heart. quite frankly, he doesn't even want to open that can of worms on why she is like that. and with that, he doesn't want to question the others about it. although, he does agree on her views on the outsiders- or well, in this case the citydwellers. although he will never say that personally to her, at least there is something that they can agree on...if they were able to talk to each other...maybe one day.

bartok: "over my dead body."

bartok wrote:Ⅴ✧Acantha✧Ⅴ

"a friend if she wishes to call me one. she isn't quite like the others...a motherly figure almost. she's a joy to be around with."

acantha isn't like the others. she is quite a joy to be around with. he would honestly do anything for acantha, no questions asked...or okay, maybe one or two, but nothing past that. although there is a downside with the most tolerable ponies. every time he is around her, he is always expecting something to happen- like a omen to slip out of her mouth- or...something of the sorts.to say the least, but don't tell anypony, acantha is by far his favorite.

bartok: "i wonder what she's up to now?"

bartok wrote:Ⅵ✧Medusa✧Ⅵ
"her."

he absolutely detests her. more than arachnae- and that is saying something. he believes that she should not be around any pony- but her words seems to sway the vote nonetheless. every time he is around her or if she is in his immediate vicinity, his skin feels like is crawling bug- or pins and needles that is. he refuses to speak to her, (let alone to speak out her name if he's alone), but instead stares her down until she is out of sight. this tatic...doesn't really work. this isn't to intimidate her or anything- just to hopefully deliver a message that she isn't welcome.

bartok: "{Redacted}- its a fitting name for a pony like her. i hope that she fails on any future endeavors of hers."

THIS PONY BELONGS TO WINCHESTER'S WOLF
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧Batpony Event; Bartok✧

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:34 am

DJFHDJF ExCUSe ME! dhjhf
AAA I love him so much! Thank you so much Ash, you did an amazing job with this boi!

now time to pass away respectfully
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me