Lebros - Bank by Camilo Madrigal

Based on Click to view
Artist Camilo Madrigal [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Lebros - Bank

Postby Camilo Madrigal » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:39 am

Entering the strange building, you notice it's full of purple crystals. The crystals seem to - float?! Odd.. They're drawing you closer as if they were enchanted as a voice echos from across the room. You turn to see a blind old Lebros with her hair tucked in a bun. A nametag is clipped onto her ear with the name " Lebros' Bank Manager - Lileue "

"Hello Dear! Welcome to the Lebros' Bank, for all your Banking needs! Here you can see your balance of Giem, send someone a package of Giem, or see another's Balance! For things like getting a new friendly Lebros for your Giem, head on over to the place next door. If there's anything you'd like to know please don't hesitate to ask!"

Last edited by Camilo Madrigal on Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎
xxxxxxxx
Gemini
Closed species
to look at;
Fuzzy Wuzzies
Chicoons
Cupps
Cervecros

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
You can call me
Cami or Hunter!

They/He/Thy
HIATUS!
Gifter, Hoarder,
Artist, Flight
Rising Player

xxxxxxxx

©

This Club Helps Big Cats!
Camilo Madrigal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lebros - Banking Records

Postby Camilo Madrigal » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:35 pm

"Ah, you want to see the Banking Records? Here you are! Here you can see anyone's Bank Account and Balance of Giem!"

"Giem is a crucial part of our Lebros Economy, without it we'd be in such disarray I might add!" Lileue said shaking her head as she walked to the back of the large hall. Even though she was blind, she didn't knock into anything. She had somehow memorized the entire layout despite her blind eyes.

Running her fingers along the tall wall, she stopped and turned to smile at you. "Found it!" she opened a door and immediately you see a room full of colorful filing cabinets - filled with records no doubt - neatly sorted.

"Sadly, we don't have any banking records to report to you at the moment! Do come back once you've got some Giem why don't you?"

𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎
xxxxxxxx
Gemini
Closed species
to look at;
Fuzzy Wuzzies
Chicoons
Cupps
Cervecros

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
You can call me