Kalon Staff Litter | XIX The Sun (Upright) by Madziu

Based on Click to view
Artist Madziu [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon Staff Litter | XIX The Sun (Upright)

Postby Madziu » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:26 pm

XIX - The Sun
Happiness | Success | Optimism | Vitality | Joy | Confidence | Truth

"The Sun card represents success, abundance, and radiance. Like the sun itself, it gives strength and vitality to all those that are lucky enough to feel its rays. There is much joy and happiness that is coming to you."

You have 500 words or 1 art piece to explain their happiest moment.

Code: Select all
[b]Username - ID:[/b]
[b]Kalon Name:[/b]
[b]Prompt Response:[/b]

Competition ends Dec 19 23:59 CST.

Edits wrote:Non Rarity: Skinny
Standard: Hair, Shine
Common: Tail, Fur
Uncommon: Ears, Fur, Tongue
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Staff Litter | XIX The Sun (Upright)

Postby Sadcat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:09 pm

Username - ID: CatOwU 1004338
Kalon Name: Cinder
Prompt Response: Cinder looked to Xeleis eyes, and in that moment, she felt like home.

MARK
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:55 am

Username - ID: zephara - 844147
Kalon Name: Dania
Prompt Response:

wip~

Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kreideprinz. » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:05 am

Username - ID: phantomhive.
Kalon Name: lumina
Prompt Response:

things change in the blink of an eye. one day, you’re there, unsuspecting, with everything as it always has been… and the next, suddenly, the rug is pulled out from under you. things fall into place. things fall apart.

lumina always strongly believed that when things fell apart, it was because there was something better waiting. that optimism was always a part of their core, even when it was hard to be optimistic. they were not above admitting that it is not always easy to be optimistic. in fact, there were even moments that they found themselves giving into weakness, thinking to themselves, things are never going to get better, so why bother? why? in those moments, bouncing back was so incredibly difficult, but every time, they managed to pull themselves back up, even if it was exhausting or took a long time. lumina always bounced back.

sometimes things change so slowly that you don’t even realize they changed, until one day it suddenly hits you how far you’ve come. battling your inner demons is not for the faint of heart, but for lumina, giving up was not an option. it was never even a card on the table.

they knew everything had changed that day they could say good morning and really, truly mean it. perhaps that was their happiest moment, when happiness became more than just a fleeting feeling. that didn’t mean they’d never struggle again, and it certainly didn’t mean that the sun would never have it’s warm rays blocked by thick gray rain clouds again, but it did serve as a reminder that the clouds always cleared sooner or later, and the sun was never gone forever.
albedo
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
ImageImageImageImage
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my fiance | my toyhouse
kreideprinz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:10 am

Username - ID: SilentMelody - 707008
    Kalon Name:
    Prompt Response: Mark!!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dewy Feathers » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:52 am

Username - ID: Dewy Feathers 998285
Kalon Name: Lia
Prompt Response:

Here it was. The compass. Lia had been looking for it ever since her father disappeared five years ago, today. Lia flipped it over. It had a silhouette etched into the back. It was the right one, the one that would lead her to the kalon she needed most.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five years ago, Lia woke up to a silent house. It was odd,her father was always around, carving or gardening, or making something. There was no note, and nothing was missing. She went to the authorities, they did nothing. She asked around, and came up with no answers. Desperate, she went to the library. Lia tried everything, but nothing worked. Until she found a legend. It was about three compasses, all with powers. One, with an eye etched in the back, would point you to the item you needed most. The second, with a silhouette carved on it, pointed to the kalon you needed most. The third was lost, and no one had heard of its powers. Lia hunted for the compasses, finding anything she could about it. Her work payed off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The compass would point to her father. She could find him again. She could be happy with him, and they could be a family again.
Dewy Feathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:18 pm

Username - ID: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon Name: Bel
Prompt Response:

It was hard to explain the absolute unbridled joy Bel felt at this moment. Sadness and pain were an old friend but for the first time ever they felt such great joy. Bel looked up at the sky, the suns shining rays blazing down on his body, Bel had never felt so warm before. He could not look away from the blazing fireball in the sky and only when their eyes began to sting in pain did they look away; such a joyous pain it was. Tears began to stream from their eyes pattering onto the lush grass beneath their feet, like a plug that had finally been released they came out in a torrent that could not be stopped. Yet despite the tears they had never been this happy before.

They who were born in darkness and treated as a monster for the first time in their life had seen the light. A tragic fate that was now bathed in sunlight and fresh air, not the musty, dirty, blood filled world of their childhood. No, instead it was fresh clean air that now penetrated their lungs, bringing their whole body to life. Bright, it was so very bright, a brightness that filled their body, mind and soul. With tears dry on their cheeks Bel padded further into the lush grass, fingers dancing through the flowers, hair floating in the wind and a large smile on their face. Laughter bubbled out as Bel twirled freely between the trees and bushes. Absolute happiness.

All their life they had been locked up in a cold dark room, not a person in sight, even an animal would have been treated better. That was until the revolution, the duke took over the throne and he was finally released from his prison. The captors who had locked him up, the ones who shared the same blood yet cursed him for being impure were gone and he was free. His dream as a child looking through barred metal doors was finally realised, he was no longer trapped, instead he could breath fresh air, touch flowers, and listen to bees. The emptiness and sorrow from his tragic beginning seemed to wash away with the sunlight.

This was truly Bel’s happiest moment, the moment he finally broke free.

(380/500)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:43 am

Username - ID: captain dude - 1003555
Kalon Name: Lyra
Prompt Response:
It didn’t take much to make Lyra smile. She was almost constantly beaming. But today, today was special. Today she smiled a little bit wider. Today was the day she would come of age and move from being recognized as a kit to the community, to being a lady of status and distinction. And today, she just couldn’t stop smiling.

Lyra’s culture was quite unique and yet very similar to many in that the passage from childhood to adulthood was marked by a challenge. She would need to dive beneath the waterfall that their glittering silver city was next to and retrieve for herself a gem to add as a centerpiece to the jeweled collars that were customary for members of their society.

Her friends and family, along with the rest of her village gathered at the bottom of the waterfall as she prepared for her dive from the top into the churning waters below. They didn’t look for their gems directly under the waterfall, as that would be far too hazardous, but the precious stones were scattered in the pool beneath the falls as well. As she climbed up the Falls, she beamed as she heard the words of encouragement shouted by her loved ones below.
As she reached the top, her whole body shuddered with excitement. This was it. The moment she had been looking forward to for years. This was her moment to make herself proud. She took a deep breath and dove, sailing down, down, down into the waters below. It felt almost like flying. It was crisp and refreshing when she hit the water. Instantly, she began looking around for her jewel. Her heart leapt with excitement as she spotted something shining at the bottom of the riverbed. She swam down, grabbed it, and swam upward with all her might. As Lyra breached the surface, she held her treasure above her head: a large glistening opal. The crowd’s cheers rang, lifting her spirits as she emerged, soaked but victorious from the river. She could not believe her luck as her friends gathered around her, admiring the beautiful new stone. It was the largest gemstone they had ever seen from the Falls, and she could not help but feel more than just a twinge of pride.

She was overjoyed. Now that she had made the leap (both figuratively and literally) into adulthood, the gem would be smithed into the necklace she wore as the centerpiece and she would be treated to a great feast while she waited. She couldn’t help but feel as if she was glowing with joy. Maybe it was her bright complexion and fur, but maybe it was that she just couldn’t contain all her joy this time. That it was pouring out of her, emitting as a form of golden, radiant magic from her very being. That you could feel the very warmth of her happiness like the sun’s golden rays. And to this day, she prefers to believe the latter.

(499)
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:03 am

I'm so sorry for the wait. I meant to get this done a lot sooner than this.

Without further ado the winner is
Ucanthandleme

Congratulations and you'll be added to the oekaki.

HMs will go to everyone else that entered:
kreideprinz.
Dewy Feathers
captain dude

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:08 am

Thank you so much for the HM!!!! ^^ congrats ucanthandleme!!!
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me