Time spent 1 minute, 8 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Vizares - Artist search

Postby Little Fish » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:25 pm

What is a Vizares?
Vizares - (Viz - ah - re)

Vizares are lizards with some alligator like features. Residing mainly in Belurose, seldom found in Settemore, on the planet Linopea - they are carnivorous and feed on small birds and rodents found within the deserts along with the occasional fish. Vizares thrive inside the caverns of rocky outcroppings within the deserts. They can have various colors and markings due to normally being the largest desert predictor, allowing them to live without concern of blending in. When faced with larger predators they use the vents on their bodies as defense mechanisms. The majority of Vizares can force smoke out of the vents on their bodies, but some have been noted to inflict poison with the gas and even liquids. Besides the vents, Vizares are apt to climbing as well, their feet have an adhesive system similar to Earth's Geckos. They have been proven to be useful desert guides and often aid lost travelers, some have even remained with the traveler they have helped, preferring a comfy life to the harshness of the desert.

Rules

- Do not edit/delete the "fake" and my awful signature.
- You must read and mark the main adopts! This will give an idea of the species.
- Do not PM me asking if I saw your entry or if you're accepted. I will PM you if I would like for you to join the team!
- If your design is based off of an image please post the reference you used.
- Do not belittle others entries, if you have nothing nice to say do not say anything.
- If doing multiple entries, link back to your previous ones please!
- You can make as many entries as you would like!
- Any rarity is fine just please list all of the traits!
- Everyone will start with a guest artist position and will be made a full-time artist after four completed/adopted adopts.
- Adopts can be made once accepted, I will add you right away.
- Every guest artist will be given a common MYO and every official artist will be given a uncommon MYO, in order to use the MYO one official adopt must be made.

If you have questions feel free to ask here or you may PM me and I will answer privately but add the Q & A for others to see w/o mention of your name!

What is my Vizares rarity?

Regular [Re] Just the normal Vizare
Scaled body (any shape), Neck/stomach/tail plates (must ALWAYS be present), Circle shaped vents (3 located on the back), Darker colored pupil, Mono-colored Smoke coming from vents (any color, inside vent color and smoke color should match)

Common [C]
Feathered head crest, Custom tongue, Longer claws, Lighter colored pupil, Shaped pupils, Webbed feet, Circle shaped vents (any location on back/legs, 4 max)

Uncommon [Uc]
Amphibian like body (no scales but neck/stomach/tail plates must remain), Different shaped neck/stomach/tail plates, Defensive dewlap, Different shaped vents (any location on back/legs, 4 max), Bi-colored vents (inside vent color and smoke color should match), Heterochromia (2 different colored eyes), Glowing eyes, Custom tail, Short and long horns x2, Whiskers, Poisonous gas from vents (purples/greens color)

Rare [Ra]
Frilled neck, Multi colored vents (Each vent having its own color and inside vent color and smoke color should match), Glowing vents, Unihorn, One halo, Small non-flying wings, Small floating object(s) around body, Fins, Gills, Fire from vents (reds/oranges/yellows color), Liquid from vents (blues/greens color)

Very Rare [VR]
Mismatched vent and smoke color, Extra eyes (Up to 4 total), Extra limbs (Up to 6 total), Small harmless powers, Small floating object(s) around body, Ice from vents (blues/greys color), Slime from vents (any color)

Mythical [M]
Horns on body, Halos (4 total), Wings, Natural objects growing from body (plants, gems, fungi, etc.), Mutation of the height (Munchkin or Reverse Munchkin), God-like powers, Large floating object(s) around body, Lava from vents (reds/oranges/yellows color), Lightning from vents (light blues/yellows/purples color)

The image above shows what all can be expelled from Vizares vents. In order of rarity from the list above, it gives an idea of what the expulsion may look like. I use the airbrush tool to make the smoke and poisonous gas. The poisonous gas can be differentiated by the open circles and small dots present as well as only coming in colors of green and purple.
Fire is 100% opacity and the vent should be visible below the fire. The inside lines are the same color but on another layer set to multiply at 40%.
Liquids are colors of greens and blues set between the opacities of 60%-70%.
Ice is colors of blues and greys and is just solid spikes with sparkles, the layer is copied then pasted and blurred to give a shining effect.
Slime is any color like smoke, but it has an opacity anywhere between 80%-90% and explode/drips out of the vents.
Lava comes in colors of reds, oranges, and yellows. It is set at 100% opacity and the vent should be visible below the lava.
Lightning consists of colors of light blues, yellows, and purples. It is made of thin lines then like ice, the layer is copied then pasted and blurred to give a shining effect.
Finally below all of the vent expulsions is a viz showing the locations where vents may appear, anything within the grey is acceptable.
Last edited by Little Fish on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vizares - Artist search

Postby Little Fish » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:07 am

Bump c:

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vizares - Artist search

Postby northie » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:45 pm

marking!
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
The wind permeates ───────
────────────────────────────────
north/gee - isfx- ☼ ♎︎ | ☽ ♓︎ | ➚ ♓︎ - she/they
hi there! my name is north or gee ((:
feel free to trade me, I look at all trades!
big genshin and warrior cats fan!!
discord: nqrthie

© .......... both mind and

northie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me