Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Vizares by Little Fish

Artist Little Fish [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Vizares

Postby Little Fish » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:17 pm

Main Adopts (You are here) | Artist Search | Archive | Fanclub | more to come |

Welcome to Linopea!

What is a Vizares?
Vizare - (Viz - ah - re)

Vizares are lizards with some alligator like features. Residing mainly in Belurose, seldom found in Settemore, on the planet Linopea - they are carnivorous and feed on small birds and rodents found within the deserts along with the occasional fish. Vizares thrive inside the caverns of rocky outcroppings within the deserts. They can have various colors and markings due to normally being the largest desert predator, allowing them to live without concern of blending in. When faced with larger predators they use the vents on their bodies as defense mechanisms. The majority of Vizares can force smoke out of the vents on their bodies, but some have been noted to inflict poison with the gas and even liquids. Besides the vents, Vizares are apt to climbing as well, their feet have an adhesive system similar to Earth's Geckos. They have been proven to be useful desert guides and often aid lost travelers, some have even remained with the traveler they have helped, preferring a comfy life to the harshness of the desert.

*Note - though the species resides in Linopea you do not have to use my world, Earth is perfectly fine or whatever other universe! But do note they prefer hot climates. Hot and dry deserts, semi-arid deserts, coastal deserts, and cold deserts are fine.

General Rules

All of CS rules apply
    You may not make your own Vizare, this is a closed species.
    Discrimination will not be tolerated, treat everyone with respect.
    Do not beg, bribe, complain, or guilt-trip anyone for a Vizare.
    There is currently a limit of 8 Vizares per person. This amount may change.

Vizares cannot be co-owned.
    Do not claim a Vizare you have not won, this will result in an automatic ban.
    Do not edit your Vizare original reference, you may ask for an expression change (mouth only) to be done or complete one yourself but other edits can be won/paid for.

You may upload your Vizare on other websites like toyhou.se and such.
    Just make sure to credit for the lines/design and link back to the species.
    Do not request to join staff or request for customs and MYOs. Opportunities for these positions/items will occur.

Adopting/Trading/Gifting/Selling Rules
    A user must own their Vizare for a month before ownership is allowed to change.
    Vizares may be traded/adopted out if they were won as a free adopt or bought.
    You are always allowed to gift a Caprion to another user as long as it does not push them past the limit. Make sure to inform us of any ownership changes!
    Vizares may only be sold for if they are bought in the first place.
    A Vizare should never be sold by other means.
    Ownership changes must always be run by me or another staff member in order to update the archive.

As the owner of the species I reserve the right to add/make changes to these rules as I see fit. Anyone caught breaking them will receive a strike/ban. 3 strikes = a ban.
Last edited by Little Fish on Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vizares Traits

Postby Little Fish » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:18 pm

What is my Vizares rarity?

Regular [Re] Just the normal Vizare
Scaled body (any shape), Neck/stomach/tail plates (must ALWAYS be present), Circle shaped vents (3 located on the back), Darker colored pupil, Mono-colored Smoke coming from vents (any color, inside vent color and smoke color should match)

Common [C]
Feathered head crest, Custom tongue, Longer claws, Lighter colored pupil, Shaped pupils, Webbed feet, Circle shaped vents (any location on back/legs, 4 max)

Uncommon [Uc]
Amphibian like body (no scales but neck/stomach/tail plates must remain), Different shaped neck/stomach/tail plates, Defensive dewlap, Different shaped vents (any location on back/legs, 4 max), Bi-colored vents (inside vent color and smoke color should match), Heterochromia (2 different colored eyes), Glowing eyes, Custom tail, Short and long horns x2, Whiskers, Poisonous gas from vents (purples/greens color)

Rare [Ra]
Frilled neck, Multi colored vents (Each vent having its own color and inside vent color and smoke color should match), Glowing vents, Unihorn, One halo, Small non-flying wings, Small floating object(s) around body, Fins, Gills, Fire from vents (reds/oranges/yellows color), Liquid from vents (blues/greens color)

Very Rare [VR]
Mismatched vent and smoke color, Extra eyes (Up to 4 total), Extra limbs (Up to 6 total), Small harmless powers, Small floating object(s) around body, Ice from vents (blues/greys color), Slime from vents (any color)

Mythical [M]
Horns on body, Halos (4 total), Wings, Natural objects growing from body (plants, gems, fungi, etc.), Mutation of the height (Munchkin or Reverse Munchkin), God-like powers, Large floating object(s) around body, Lava from vents (reds/oranges/yellows color), Lightning from vents (light blues/yellows/purples color)

The image above shows what all can be expelled from Vizares vents. In order of rarity from the list above, it gives an idea of what the expulsion may look like. I use the airbrush tool to make the smoke and poisonous gas. The poisonous gas can be differentiated by the open circles and small dots present as well as only coming in colors of green and purple.
Fire is 100% opacity and the vent should be visible below the fire. The inside lines are the same color but on another layer set to multiply at 40%.
Liquids are colors of greens and blues set between the opacities of 60%-70%.
Ice is colors of blues and greys and is just solid spikes with sparkles, the layer is copied then pasted and blurred to give a shining effect.
Slime is any color like smoke, but it has an opacity anywhere between 80%-90% and explode/drips out of the vents.
Lava comes in colors of reds, oranges, and yellows. It is set at 100% opacity and the vent should be visible below the lava.
Lightning consists of colors of light blues, yellows, and purples. It is made of thin lines then like ice, the layer is copied then pasted and blurred to give a shining effect.
Finally below all of the vent expulsions is a viz showing the locations where vents may appear, anything within the grey is acceptable.
Last edited by Little Fish on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vizares

RES
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RES
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:19 pm

Open for marking will have an adopt out and artist search up here soon. If you have any questions ask below of PM me!

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jiareirda » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:36 pm

marking
yo hit me up for the artist search I'd love to make some lizards :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Jiareirda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:38 pm

Jiareirda wrote:marking
yo hit me up for the artist search I'd love to make some lizards :D

Do ittttt >.>
clicky

but take your time and enjoy yourself haha!

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist