Trade with me

Re: ✧ floral nightwalker ✧ citizen adopt

Postby acronymm » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:14 pm

username; acronymm
pony name; Amalthea
gender; female
magic type; floral
prompt; big wip<3
Amalthea, called Thea for short, loves the night simply because it is a time she can find great peace in.
res
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:16 pm

username; NARANDA
pony name; Anisha (Sanskrit - "Nightless, sleepless")
gender; Female
magic type; Knowledge
prompt; Anisha likes the night namely because of the flowers she wears in her mane and tail. These flowers only bloom in the night and close up in the day. In order to get the open flowers she decorates herself with she must wander into the night to gather them. She loves how they stand out against the night, and as a result, stand out against her dark colors; vibrant beauty against the shadows of the night.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:22 pm

username; Ardra
pony name; Lelouch
gender; Male
magic type; Mechanical
prompt; The night has always held a special place in Lulu's heart - he was brought into the world right when the night is at her peak. To him the night symbolizes both life and death and it is his favourite to sit and listen. Night is when the shining stars and graceful moon make their performance across the sky reining over the world for a few hours. It is when the predators come out to play and prey hide away. There is a balance to the night and that is what he enjoys.
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DangerSnek » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:40 pm

username; DangerSnek
    pony name; Ralsei
    gender; AMAB Agender
    magic type; Insectoid
    prompt; Simply put, Ralsei enjoys the night because of the small nocturnal critters that come out - to be more specific, fireflies! They enjoy communicating with the tiny lightning bugs, as these little guys always have such fascinating stories of nightlife that they've encountered. Ralsei can't really go outside all that much due to poor health, but they always leave their window open for the fireflies to flitter in and tell them such grand stories of the outside world. Sometimes they'll even bring Ralsei gifts, such as the beautiful flowers they adorn their mane and tail with. One day, they wish to see it for themselves - but for now, they have their darling little lightning bug companions to weave such mesmerizing tales of adventure.
Icon by Relicarn!
DangerSnek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:47 pm

username; mongrel
    pony name; florian (meaning flowering)
    gender; nonbinary (any prns)
    magic type; floral
    prompt; res!!
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:00 pm

username; venatici
      pony name; bale
      gender; male
      magic type; fire
      prompt; bale particularly enjoys the night because of his magic type. upon first glance, one might assume bale has the gift of a green thumb - except, not quite the case. with a black coat and fire magic, bale finds it incredibly difficult to keep himself cool. upon touching most flowers, he finds themself crisping them at even a glance, watching black ashes scatter to the ground.

but at night?

at night, the world slows to a halt, with the clouds bringing a soothing cool to his skin. at night, he can touch the flowers he so desperately loves, and those who come across him will find flowers - amongst dead leaves and bugs - draped over him like fresh snow. while he does enjoy his fire, for him, the night offers a moment of respite to spend with what he loves most.

(and, of course, on the nights involving a full moon, he enjoys spending time with his werewolf buddies).
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:12 pm

username; almond.milk
    pony name; vigil
    gender; female
    magic type; ink
    prompt; ✧ vigil likes the silence of the night. she can't remember the last time that she fell asleep normally without the aid of a book or some other oddity. the sounds of footsteps or the rusting of the curtains left her restless. however her insomnia was both in itself a curse and a blessing. it was always during this period of time at night that vigil wrote her best work. whatever writer's block that she suffered in the day was gone. her pen flowed freely and drew up all sorts of colorful, vivid, and wonderous lands. she went on all sorts of adventures. and after all these months, vigil had begun associating the night as her own little oasis of peace and creative freedom. ✧
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridesant » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:47 pm

username; Iridesant
pony name; Lark
gender; Female
magic type; Air
prompt; The night feels smooth and gentle against the darkness of her coat rather than the harshness of daytime heat, it is difficult to achieve the perfect temperature with such a dark coat. So night has become a sanctuary of kind touches and gentle whispers wind when it so suits nature to give so. Lark admires the way the night settles over the land, like a soft blanket swaddling a little one, it cradles and keeps just so. For what is more kind than darkness?
Image Image
I would benefit from having an eyeroll emoji here
Iridesant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:59 pm

username; rabbit...
pony name; Morgana
gender; Female
magic type; Light
prompt;
    The absence of light in the dark is not what is really scary about night time, it is scary when creatures of the night can cast shadows that heighten your senses. They take many forms, a quick blur out of the corner of your eye, towering claws that are really just trees, or when something seems to be following you on a moonlit night, but turns out to be your own shadow. Morgana enjoys all the tricks the night can play on her, but is also entertained by the thought that she can also use these tricks on others. She manipulates light in order to create illusions for others, all it takes is a bright light to create a stronger shadow and she can blend in seamlessly.
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me