Shadow Flit #125

Postby Casperphobia » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:51 am

edits wrote:ear shape
horns (x10)
texture (glass)
sparkles (tail)
extra shadow (front legs)

x
WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

What's your favorite video game and why? (Not limited to switch games) Ends November 26 11:59 PST.

Code: Select all
Username:
Flit Name:
Fav Video Game:
Reason:
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flit #125

Postby chanhee. » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:00 am

Username: dox.
    Flit Name: fang
    Fav Video Game: minecraft
    Reason: oh boy there's a lot im gonna. have to think on this one tbh.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RagingRabies » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:37 pm

Username: Ragingrabies
Flit Name: switch,tech
Fav Video Game: The blinding of issac
Reason: switch tends to enjoy playing old pixel style of games, the look of the monsters / creatures tend to please his brain as he tends to be picky on creature design withen games. they can get tend to spend hours playing it just trying to unlock all the unlocks so he can flex to his friends that he has more then 10k hours on it, also switch is known to hyperfixate on games for months then switch back to othre games
───────────────────────

└─────────
───────────────
My DarlingArt Shop
Character Purge
Flight Risingcredit
─────
░░░░░

𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

──────── ● ●
Chaos/Franky They/Them
Adult OW/MGS/Dinos
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

─────────
RagingRabies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:06 pm

Username: Rosi
Flit Name: Joy
Fav Video Game: Currently it would have to be Sky: Children of the Light
Reason: I love the brilliant graphics music and all the hidden areas. Also the story line and the fact that you can complete the game however many times you want and that it unlocks new content. I just love to fly around in the open areas <3
Also, I think it is really cool how the friend and interaction system works, it's just so much fun ^-^
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:06 pm

Username: sweathie
Flit Name: switch. i am not creative and i think it's cute
Fav Video Game: solitaire
Reason: OKAY maybe it's not technically a video game but there are 1000 video game versions of solitaire. i love it because you can play it for free on basically any device. computers got it pre-installed. phones have apps for it. i've seen someone program it onto their calculator. it's easy and i'm stupid and for some reason i've just never got bored of it, which is a hard thing for me.
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:41 pm

Username: Rosemoon
Flit Name: Nintendo
Fav Video Game: Fallout 4
Reason: Oh man where do I start? First off I'm obsessed with the entire Fallout franchise period. But 4 is my favorite for so many reasons. It might be easier if I like... Number them.
1. John Hancock. Hancock is my favorite character in the entirety of Fallout and I would die for him. He's got spunk, he's got great dialogue (especially if you romance him which I always do kekeke), he's great with a weapon when you're in a pickle, his brother is the mayor of diamond city which unlocks a secret interaction when you have him as a companion?! He's the mayor of good neighbor which is the best place?! I'm pretty sure Fahrenheit is his adopted daughter based on her coding. He's a family man. He's the whole package.
2. Nick Valentine is also absolutely amazing, I love the concept of him being a prototype synth that was discarded and just assumed the identity of the detective he was made from. He's got so many great interactions and when you play Far Harbour and talk to DIMA there's no reason why you shouldnt have him as a companion. Nick has so many interactions and dialogue options and he's integral to the plot of the entire game. Without Nick you couldn't progress. He's important.
3. THE DLCS!!!!! Nuka World is my favorite one, you get such cool specialty weapons like the T. S. (abbreviated for appropriateness reasons) which is one of my go-to weapons as a melee player. You can get Gage as a companion. There's an entire amusement park to run!! You can save a gorilla man! You can meet a magician ghoul! Cowboy robots! THE CREATOR OF NUKA COLA!!! And then Far Harbour. It's so big it could be its own game. Again, you need Nick for this for so many reasons. DIMA! The children of Atom! Longfellow! The hotel with the murder mystery Clue robots! The fact that there's a super mutant that sells you doggos!!!!!!! The mechanist is cool too. Not my favorite dlc but I still like it! That one is uhh automaton.
4. Preston Garvey and his memeable "another settlement needs your help".
5. Little Lamplight's very own MacCreedy is adorable and also his Backstory makes me cry.
6. The glowing sea and everything in it is just what I need to level up when I'm looking for a challenge.
7. The entire dang plot about finding your son. I don't wanna spoil anything but DANG.
8. The customization for your character. Its not as great as the older games but I still enjoy it.
9. Vault 88 and all its inhabitants and the quest to save the little boy Austin.
10. The fact that this game is the reason why we have The Final Pam.
11. Diamond City Radio. I live off of the music from that, I know it all.
12. The whole mission with the Cabbott house.
13. Dog Meat is best boy.
14. The shishkebab. Never leave home without it.
15. It takes place in the state next to mine!
16. This one has the best power armor don't look at me.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:18 pm

Rosemoon wrote:Username: Rosemoon
Flit Name: Nintendo
Fav Video Game: Fallout 4
Reason: Oh man where do I start? First off I'm obsessed with the entire Fallout franchise period. But 4 is my favorite for so many reasons. It might be easier if I like... Number them.
1. John Hancock. Hancock is my favorite character in the entirety of Fallout and I would die for him. He's got spunk, he's got great dialogue (especially if you romance him which I always do kekeke), he's great with a weapon when you're in a pickle, his brother is the mayor of diamond city which unlocks a secret interaction when you have him as a companion?! He's the mayor of good neighbor which is the best place?! I'm pretty sure Fahrenheit is his adopted daughter based on her coding. He's a family man. He's the whole package.
2. Nick Valentine is also absolutely amazing, I love the concept of him being a prototype synth that was discarded and just assumed the identity of the detective he was made from. He's got so many great interactions and when you play Far Harbour and talk to DIMA there's no reason why you shouldnt have him as a companion. Nick has so many interactions and dialogue options and he's integral to the plot of the entire game. Without Nick you couldn't progress. He's important.
3. THE DLCS!!!!! Nuka World is my favorite one, you get such cool specialty weapons like the T. S. (abbreviated for appropriateness reasons) which is one of my go-to weapons as a melee player. You can get Gage as a companion. There's an entire amusement park to run!! You can save a gorilla man! You can meet a magician ghoul! Cowboy robots! THE CREATOR OF NUKA COLA!!! And then Far Harbour. It's so big it could be its own game. Again, you need Nick for this for so many reasons. DIMA! The children of Atom! Longfellow! The hotel with the murder mystery Clue robots! The fact that there's a super mutant that sells you doggos!!!!!!! The mechanist is cool too. Not my favorite dlc but I still like it! That one is uhh automaton.
4. Preston Garvey and his memeable "another settlement needs your help".
5. Little Lamplight's very own MacCreedy is adorable and also his Backstory makes me cry.
6. The glowing sea and everything in it is just what I need to level up when I'm looking for a challenge.
7. The entire dang plot about finding your son. I don't wanna spoil anything but DANG.
8. The customization for your character. Its not as great as the older games but I still enjoy it.
9. Vault 88 and all its inhabitants and the quest to save the little boy Austin.
10. The fact that this game is the reason why we have The Final Pam.
11. Diamond City Radio. I live off of the music from that, I know it all.
12. The whole mission with the Cabbott house.
13. Dog Meat is best boy.
14. The shishkebab. Never leave home without it.
15. It takes place in the state next to mine!
16. This one has the best power armor don't look at me.

Congrats!! Nintendo is yours!
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:01 pm

Thank you so much!<3