goobies | cozy chimera by vympyre

Based on Click to view
Artist vympyre [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies | cozy chimera

Postby vympyre » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:56 pm

WOOOO YEAAAH ITS HALLOWEEEN BABEYYY!!!!!
I hope you’ve all enjoyed my custom lined goobies for this event! I’ve got one more for you guys!

Diab Goob
g1 | fur, hair, pupil shape
g2 | ears
t1| custom horns, custom tail, teeth
t2 | minor genetic splicing(chimera), bioluminescence, living features(snake tail), non-membrane wings
t3 | extra limbs

this adopt will be a raffle, but with a twist!
    the more you develop them, the more raffle tickets you get!

you will receive one raffle ticket just for entering/giving them a name

here are some ways to get extra tickets:
  • write at least 100 words about them, it can be anything. if you write over 500 words i’ll give you an additional ticket
  • draw them! (each piece you make will count as an extra ticket. you can make as many as you want. can be just a sketch, headshot, or a fullbody, ect)
  • make a moodboard

dont worry about keeping track of how many tickets you have, i’ll do all that myself

Code: Select all
    username:
    goob name:
    prompt(optional):

good luck, and have fun everybody!

this raffle will end November 4th at CS ROLLOVER (8pm est) (3rd to 4th)

this adopt has been won by solos
Last edited by vympyre on Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the spectre system - adult - all pronouns
admin for goobies - toyhouse - my hubby

currently on hiatus!
vympyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies | cozy chimera

Postby solos » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:58 pm

username: solos
goob name: malcious
prompt(optional): wip ^w^
if i dont win , the winner may use the art pieces i make-! please credit my toyhouse :: solos
Image Image
Last edited by solos on Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:02 pm

username: CatOwU
goob name: Keres
prompt(optional): Although It does not have a name, it has been deemed Keres by others.
Ironically, Keres is a peaceful creature. It's name does not fit it, you'd think.
But the present and the past Keres were not the same.

Keres was once a creature of destruction.
Nobody knows what made him change.
He never really do anything on his own, he just provoked it, then watched.
One day, he just suddenly stopped and went away.

Truth is, Keres was death's messenger. A simple creature, following the commands of its creator.
Once lady death stopped asking for him to incite chaos, he stopped.
That's just how it worked.
That's how it should always work.

But Keres grew fond of the earthlings, just as he grew fond of the ones in the sky.
And so, he stopped listening to death's commands.
Last edited by Sadcat on Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiiian » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:09 pm

username: castiiian
      goob name: greed
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:49 pm

username: Rosemoon
goob name: Kia
prompt(optional):
All images come from Unsplash
There was a chill in the air that could render a spine to ice. The sky was partly cloudy and the moon was a little over a crescent, and children walked the streets in the dark in their little costumes. It was Halloween.
Through the trees of the forest Kia watched as all the goob children went Trick-or-treating for the night. She felt a sense of longing to be with the others, but she was scared of how they would perceive her. She didn't know if they'd be afraid of her, with her extra hooved legs and snake tail. She was different from the others, and was well aware of it.
She fell back into the forest and started walking around, just wandering aimlessly deep in thought. She lead herself back to the small unseen path that trailed up to her home, a seemingly abandoned cabin that was actually cozy and beautiful inside. Everyone assumed it was abandoned and haunted so they avoided it when they came across it. Kia also unintentionally had a presence there in the forest that scared people off constantly. But, she thought, if they truly knew who she really was would they accept her?
Kia went inside her home and slumped down on her couch, staring at her old fashioned box TV. It was playing Hocus Pocus in honor of tonight. The electricity here ran on a generator under ground, but no cable since no one knew she existed, so this free to view channel was all she had to go by for entertainment and news.
"I put a spell on you... And now you're mine!" the movie sang and Kia sang half-heartedly along. That's when she had an idea.
"It's Halloween... They'll just think this is a costume! I can go out!" she stood up quickly and excitedly.
Running out the door and through the woods, she sprinted as fast as she could until her paws finally hit pavement. This was the first time she had been out in the open like this, she saw people turn and look at her a little weirdly at first before going about their night. Kia let out a silent cheer and started hopping merrily along the street.
The neighborhood was bright and cherry, everyone had decorated their houses to the nines, bright lights and spooky characters lit up the street. The first house she went to she watched the kids walk up and ask for candy. She decided she would follow suit to blend in.
"Trick or treat!" she cheered.
"Where's your bucket, young lady?" an older woman had asked as she answered the door.
"A bucket? Gee, I don't think I thought of bringing one, I don't have one" she thought for a moment. The old woman tsk tsk tsked and held up her finger to signal "one moment" before going back into the house. A few minutes passed and she came back with a pretty white pillow case with gold embroidered flowers.
"Here, back in my day this is what we used for the season of candy" she smiled and handed it to Kia. There was some candy inside already.
"Thank you so much!" Kia's first experience with others kindness made her heart feel light as a feather and she gave the older woman a huge hug.
She ran back off into the night, following children from house to house partaking in the festivities with such a jovial attitude.
The night was coming to a close as people started trickling off back to their homes. Kia stood in the middle of the street. Illuminated only by a single street light and some Halloween decorations around her. Kia didn't know what to do anymore.
She sat in the road and felt her body become heavy and chilled. Should she go back home? Should she wander about more? Going back home seemed to be the better idea.
She dragged herself back to her little cabin and plopped back on the couch. Falling asleep with a chocolate bar in hand, she dreamed of one day coming out to people and being herself.
The next day was bright and beautiful, the sun was warmer than the night before and a light breeze twirled up leaves like a company of ballerinas. Kia stepped out of her home. Her dream had given her the courage to be herself today.
Walking into the street, she saw some kids playing. They stopped when they saw her and she gave a shy wave.
"Can I play with you?" she asked softly. The kids stared for a moment before running to her in awe.
"Sure thing! Wow, you're so cool!" one of them said with wide sparkling eyes. They crowded her and complimented on how amazing she looked.
For the first time ever, Kia had a feeling inside that told her, "you belong!"
Last edited by Rosemoon on Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:49 pm

username:Moonlight Heavens
goob name:Kyoufu
prompt(optional):wip!
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:27 pm

OHGHGJK NLHK M MY GOD THEY ARE SO PERFECTC

username: nio
    goob name: Fi (pronounced fee)
    prompt: [103 words]
    Fi is bold, brash, and knows exactly what they want and when they want it. They have no issues asserting their boundaries. They are incredibly protective of their friends, and often "adopt" socially anxious introverts. It brings them joy to look after their friends, especially when they struggle to stand up for themself. They can be exceptionally hot headed and cranky, but always try find healthy ways of expressing it (but they don't always succeed).

They love expressing their gender expression in many ways, finding femininity, masculinity and androgyny very fun to play with. Their gender fluidity is something they're very comfortable in.

Last edited by nio on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:37 pm

username:solo.
goob name: Simon
prompt(optional): wip
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:01 pm

username: Griff
goob name: Cayana
prompt(optional):

Moodboard: http://www.gomoodboard.com/boards/IEAJZoAT/share

Cayana gave a soft laugh, looking to the much smaller goob before her. "Who am I? Darling, how is it you have never heard of me before?" She started to gracefully pace in a large circle, her soft voice a melodic hum. "I am older than most goobs ion existence today, and I have seen countless centuries of this world. I am a lover, a fighter, a guardian, a hero, a villain... I have been all of these things and many more. I have seen the entire world, and all of its wonders and horrors. I have found love, lost love, even brought a few lovebirds together haha!"

She took in a breath, before continuing. "I have been on your side, I have been an enemy. I have been bored enough to be a watcher. They call me Cayana, and I wonder what brings you here? Curiosity you say? Ah a good answer, it is not a crime to sate ones own curiosity. Good for you mind, as it means I shall not eat you and absorb your power for my own today... wait you thought I was serious? Hahaha, please! I would never take another life, life is far too precious. Besides, I prefer to keep my karma unsullied. I would rather not have any vengeful relatives hunt me, or some poor lost soul haunt me for a decade or so until they got fed up." She winked, regarding the other goob again for a touch longer.

"So, now what? I could regale you with stories for a few hours, I could answer a few questions you might have, I could simply push you away... what shall I do hmm? They say I am as fickle as the winds after all. What would you have me do young one? Hmm? You just want a companion to hang out with? Huh. A strange request but alright, I will go ahead and play along. Come, follow me. We will get a few good snacks, pop us some popcorn, watch cheesy movies. I am a fan of k-dramas, how about you? Well come along, come along!" Her companion would be hard pressed to remember the details of the place they were led to, for reasons they would never be able to figure out. But what they would remember is having a good time, realizing that the chimera was no monster... and wanting to come again. When it was all over, the two faced one another again.

"...How sweet, you say you will come again? I do so hope so, admittedly my existence gets lonely at times. But... mmm. There is a strange magic at place. It will take a strong determination to find me again, to remember any of this beyond hazy retellings and a basic gist. That spell I cannot help, as the ancients placed it there for my protection. Do you have that determination? That will? You... would truly come and see me again? You wish to become a friend, a guardian? Interesting... I have heard such proclamations before. They never come to pass. But for some reason... I want to believe you. I want to trust you. Go home, become stronger... and maybe one day your determination will indeed lead you back here again. I very much enjoyed your company after all, and I would not say no to a few more k-dramas. I will leave them right where we were, no sneak peeks I promise. Until next time... Guardian."
Last edited by Griff on Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Succo d'arancia » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:59 am

username: Succo d'arancia
goob name: Apølø
prompt(optional):
Last edited by Succo d'arancia on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

+++++++++++++++❝This isn't my worst...
+++++++at least I have not burned the whole town...❞

+++++Melo / Melon - Shy / anxious - Sagittarius

+++++++++++++++Image Image ImageImage

++++++ImageImageImage

+++++++💽🦜🐱🧸🌟credit

Succo d'arancia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes