Baltic Husky #358 - Semi-Impress

Postby Venatici » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:05 am

Owner: Zombiehund
    Kennel/Stable: Wandering Souls Kennel
    Show Name: Eye Of The Beholder
    Call Name: Rorschach
    Color: Black Vitiligo
    Genotype: ee/Bb/Dd/aal/EmEx/II/Slsl/SS/gg/Mcm/T+t/fcfc/nn
    Special Notes: Genetic mutation, vitiligo - 25% chance of passing. Genetic bob tail

meant to be the first curly husky released, this little one is a bit delayed - maybe they're a little shy?

for this kiddo, I'm going to do a semi-impress me contest since they are a bit special and unique. tell me their personality either through writing or art - you have then one optional extra to add with whatever you would like! go ham!
Last edited by Venatici on Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baltic Husky #358 - Semi-Impress

Postby -chirp- » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:27 am

Owner: -chirp-
    Kennel/Stable: tundra oasis
    Show Name: creeping spirits
    Call Name: urado
    --
    Personality:
    urado was treated well as a pup, at least at first. when she was 15 weeks, around 3.5 months, her ears started to turn white. at first, her mother thought it was just a late blooming marking. but when the spots seemed to move, to grow, to spread like a disease, her mother got scared. she started to freak out, claiming her pup was cursed. that spirits had ascended from below to claim past debts, that she most have done something wrong. and sadly, the other dogs listened to her. they started to treat urado differently, calling her names and pushing her around. she became closed off, she stoped trusting so easily, and she blamed her mother for this chaos. if the other dogs wanted to be mean, she’d be mean right back.

by the time she was one, the β€œdevils disease” had spread to cover her face and it started to creep up her paws and down her neck. at this time, she had also gotten herself in many fights, both verbal and physical. usually it started out with harsh words and whether it would progress further would be decided by what the other dog said. urado was still silent and standoffish, but now she no long blamed her mom. she understood her mothers thought process, how scary it would have been to see something unknown spreading across her daughter. but there would still be a small amount of hatred towards her mom.

when she was two and a half years old, she was more mature now. she still got defensive over her vitiligo, a word she learned from the humans, but no more fights were started. urado’s white patterns had now spread to cover her chest and had started it’s way up her rump. she knew that there was no way to stop it, but whether it would continue on it’s journey or not was still unknown. urado had also learned to trust again, but it was still difficult for her to do so. she needed to know you for at least a month before she would become more friendly. because of also being treated bad, urado is always aware of how she talks to others and she is willing to forgive for someone’s actions as long as they truly mean it. sadly though, she has never been able to reconnect with her mom.
    Optional extra:

urado realizing that she shouldn’t let others push her around because of how she looks, and she starts gaining confidence and starts to moves on.
Last edited by -chirp- on Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
β€” - - β€”
credit me @ th
art shop
β€” - - β€”
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadlyArcana » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:03 am

Owner: Alhena
    Kennel/Stable: Banner Elk Farms
    Show Name: tbd
    Call Name: Alaska
    --
    Personality: Alaska, unlike most huskies, is calm natured and nervous around most people. She has been described as 'broken' due to her timid personality since most huskies are generalized as 'spazz-y'. On most days you can catch her napping in the sunlight or lounging around with her favorite toy, a bright yellow squeaky duck that she never leaves out for others to get ahold of.
    If Alaska is familiar with people, she will always bring the duck to them and want to play, or snuggle up next to them and demand to be pet. wip!
    Optional extra:
    wip!
Last edited by DeadlyArcana on Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ↬ Arcana/Arc - She/Her ↫
    - Adult User - She/Her
    - Discord: arcanaxx
    - Ghost Artist for Palisade Roping Horses
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DangerSnek » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:47 am

Owner: DangerSnek
    Kennel/Stable: xxx
    Show Name: FTE's Pretty Boy
    Call Name: Toru
    --
    Personality:
    Optional extra:

Marking!!! <:
Last edited by DangerSnek on Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Icon by Relicarn!
DangerSnek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:22 am

Owner: werepickle
Kennel/Stable:
Show Name: Mystic Being
Call Name: Maya
--
Personality: Maya is what most people call an old soul. For a young pup she is wise beyond her years. Most times she can found relaxing by the pond thinking to herself. She loves to explore and discover new things and is fascinated by all forms of life. Maya loves to sit by her folk while they tales of olden times and how things were back than. Maya loves to sit out on starry nights with her small human while they stargaze at the vast galaxy above them.
Optional extra:
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:55 am

Owner: Furrydogs12
Kennel/Stable: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4628055&hilit=snowfort
Show Name: Seeing in Color
Call Name: Ink
--
Personality: Ink has complete achromatopsia, which means he can only see in black, white and shades of grey. He was diagnosed with this at an early age, some say he was born with it. He hears others talk about 'Red' and 'Orange'. Those words are foreign to him. He doesn't understand why the others like these words so much. Ink gets teased easily because he can't differentiate blue from purple or green from orange. To him, color is nonexistent, invisible to his eyes. Even without color, Ink lives a happy life. He knows what objects are what, but similar ones are hard to identify. He differentiates the objects by the slightest differences from size to texture. For example, oranges and grapefruit look the same in color, but the size it different. He doesn't let this stop him though. He is still an active and energetic pupper, always chewing shoes and stealing treats from the people when they aren't looking. He has this funny walk as well, where his back paws go up higher than his front ones, causing him to do a tumble of sorts.
Optional extra: [Removed]
Last edited by Koikee on Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not use another person's art or photography without credit and expressed proof of permission.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:34 am

hi y’all! It was brought to my attention the end date was never posted, this will end in a week from the posting date ^^ let me know if an extension is needed : )
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:02 am

mark!
✹ sun !! he/she/they/any β€” adult ✲ awst ✲ cs th
art queue ✲ icon cred
π“†Ÿ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:26 am

Owner: Marz-Barz
Kennel/Stable: 4K9
Show Name: 4K9 Black Out the Sun
Call Name: Siqiniq
--
Personality:
Siqiniq was born as black as an empty night sky, and a very cautious pup as well. He spooked at every little thing, and made his sled dog training very hard, but his handler was determined to help his pup succeed. Siqiniq did not react very well to his first white β€˜freckles’. he licked and licked to try and get rid of them, but it never worked. He hated having the affected areas touched, shying away and even baring his teeth at those who tried. His handler was worried about him as the whiteness spread, if he bit someone it could be very bad. It took a lot of gentle touches and a lot of treats, but he was no longer growling or showing his teeth when touched. He was even asking for pets again. He still jumps at his own shadow, and won’t sleep in the dark, but his handler is confident he isn’t a threat to others. He’s even formed a bond with Devotion, another dog on his team
Optional extra: wip with an art piece
Last edited by Marz-With-A-Z on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
α΄€ΚŸα΄‘α΄€Κκœ± α΄α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄ κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄›Κ€α΄€α΄…α΄‡κœ±
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„Κ€α΄α΄… κœ°α΄Κ€ ᴄᴏᴍᴍΙͺꜱꜱΙͺᴏɴꜱ
α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„Κ€α΄α΄…:
marz_with_a_z
α΄›α΄ΚΚœα΄α΄œsᴇ
κœ°α΄œΚ€Κ€Κ α΄˜α΄€α΄‘κœ±
α΄€Κ€α΄›κœ°ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›

"ʏᴏᴜ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ɒᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ κœ±α΄›α΄‡α΄˜ ᴜᴘ
ꜱʜᴏᴑ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ʙᴇ α΄‡Ι΄α΄α΄œΙ’Κœ
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴏᴋᴀʏ
Ιͺα΄›'ꜱ Κœα΄€Κ€α΄… ᴛᴏ κœ±α΄‘α΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄α΄‘

ᴑʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'α΄› ʏᴏᴜ ɒᴏ Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ ᴛᴏ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄€α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄›?
ʏᴏᴜ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ɒᴏᴏᴅ α΄€α΄› α΄›Κœα΄€α΄›
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€ ᴍΙͺʟʟΙͺᴏɴ
ɴᴏᴑ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'α΄› α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ κœ±α΄‡α΄‡α΄ α΄€ΚŸΚ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›"

ᴍᴀʀᴒ - Κœα΄‡/α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ - ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ
Marz-With-A-Z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:26 pm

Owner: Zombiehund
Kennel/Stable: Wandering Souls Kennel
Show Name: Eye Of The Beholder
Call Name: Rorschach
--
Personality:
If someone who knows him well had to describe Rorschach in one Word, it would certainly be adaptable. If someone who has only met him once had to? That word may very well vary widely. He seems to have a certain... talent for analysing people, seemingly figuring out how they will act and behave just by watching them for some time. Once he feels like he has figured them out enough he will act however the situation requires him to, or however will work best to archive whatever he feels like the task is. This can have both up and downsights for handeling him. While he may be the best dog for new handlers to train with, as he will try to help them get past their training mistakes to archieve the shared goal - whatever that may be, given the opportunitity he may also very well exploit an unexperienced handlers weaknesses for his own gain. The same stands true for other dogs.
His ability to read a dog or handler will get better the longer he has known them, and with handlers he has worked a lot he'll be able to interpret their body language so fast and precise that it will start to look like he can read their minds.

The 'real magic' seems to happen if Rorschach is put into a sled racing team though. He has proven to be a valuable asset in the training of new dogs, being good at figuring out where they need the most work, what position(s) they may be suited for and how they may best learn, his help rivals that of another trainer. He himself seems to do well on all positions, but especially lead, and even in other positions it can seem like he is secretly leading the whole team from the shadows, without the other dogs even noticing.
On the other hand he will also make it very known if he feels like a dog isn't a good fit for the team he is on, and may downright refuse to run if such complaints went unconsidered by the musher, and lately he seems to get pickier about the musher themself, also refusing to run for them if he feels they are not up to his standards. Interestingly, it seems that he does not judge based on experience and sucess in the field, at least not mainly, and more on personality, training style and maybe... talent? At least he appears to be far from unwilling to help a new prospect learn if he sees potential in the.
His judgement on the musher also seems to vary based on the other dogs in the team, as if he's considering how well they will match as well.
Optional extra:
This Sketch, referenced and based off of this picture of my very own judgy lady
Last edited by Zombiehund on Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════ ═════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
    Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people