[center]
Username:
Name:
Name Meaning (optional):
Rarity: Common
Color: Pygmy Goat
Training Tier: 0
3 Personality Traits:Mischievous;

This bean is quite the mischievous one, what's a time where they where doing something they absolutely know they aren't supposed to be doing?

Ends Oct 3rd!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Name Meaning (optional):[/b] 
[b]Rarity:[/b]  Common
[b]Color: [/b] Pygmy Goat
[b]Training Tier:[/b] 0
[b]3 Personality Traits:[/b]Mischievous;
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GS | V4#039

Postby werepickle » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:16 pm

Username: werepickle
Name: Teriyaki
Name Meaning :
3 Personality Traits: Mischievous

Teriyaki was caught leaving gifts for everyone around town. Little did everyone know as soon as they opened the gifts they'd receive a faceful of bright red paint.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:17 pm

mark!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:23 am

Username: Rondell
Name: Hawthorn

Name Meaning (optional):
    A hawthorn is a thorny shrub or tree which can be planted into a hedge, and this fact provides a hint about the origins of the plant's name. The word hawthorn traces back to the Old English word hagathorn, a combination of "haga" ("hedge") and "thorn" (same meaning as the modern "thorn" or "thornbush"). - From the Merriam-Webster dictionary

3 Personality Traits: Mischievous; Persistent; Graceful

Prompt: When AREN'T they doing something they absolutely know they shouldn't be doing? Between them and Fandango, poor Rondell can never let down their guard! If doorknobs aren't going missing (Ron will NEVER figure out how Fandango manages that), then the feed bins are being raided, fences are being jumped, tack is being chewed on and landscaping is being ruined. Give them and inch, and they'll take a mile! Ron even came outside one morning to find Hawthorne standing with their front hooves on the ROOF of a jeep, and their back hooves on the HOOD. The instant Hawthorne saw Ron though, they hopped down and started grazing like nothing was wrong and they had every right to be in Ron's front yard... instead of half a mile away in the back pasture with the other Striders. As it turns out, they'd slipped away from a stable hand while being put in their stall the previous night and had decided to go on an ADVENTURE. Which included inflicting about $1000 worth of dents, dings and scratches upon Rondell's poor Jeep....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chocomilkaholic » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:13 pm

Username: Chocomilkaholic
[b]Name: Wiley
[b]Name Meaning (optional): Crazy (Like Wiley Coyote)
[b]Rarity:
Common
3 Personality Traits:Mischievous; Resourceful; Sneaky

I’m not sure how she does it, but almost every morning I would find Wiley in my bedroom sleeping on the parts of the bed that I do not cover. Whenever she wakes up I get her to go back to the stables in the barn. Going about my day she’ll continue escaping. Sometimes I’ll find her ripping apart my sofa cushions meticulously like she is trying to get something out of them. The kitchen could be raided of every food I have. She doesn’t do it as much anymore because I put baby locks on them. I think she is trying to find a way to go around it without completely destroying my cabinets. I put a video camera on her just to see what she is doing and she’ll know to cover it up to cover her track. Honestly she amazes me and makes me want to huff in frustration everyday.

Chocomilkaholic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me