Beaumont Collie #214 Adopted by buckskin.

Based on Click to view
Artist buckskin. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Beaumont Collie #214 Adopted

Postby buckskin. » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:24 pm

Adopted

Username: leopia
    Name: wck's monster under the bed | oogie boogie
    Height: 21 in
    Weight: 42 lbs
    Color: Lilac and Dark Red Brindle Saddle Pseudo Irish
    Genotype: asas bb CC dd Ee hh II kbrkbr mm sisp tt UU LL

---
Last edited by buckskin. on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #214 Available

Postby Gasparluna844 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:34 pm

Username: Gasparluna844
Name: Belle
Name meaning; Usually associated with the word "beautiful"
Song: Beautiful - Betty Who

Before Belle was adopted she used to dislike her physical appearance, she disregarded any compliments and did her best to avoid mirrors or clear surfaces, she wanted to strive to perfection and for that she really couldn't stand how she looked.

When she was brought to her new owner's home they were quick to notice her behavior, her distant act was a way to protect herself but as they looked into her eyes they knew that what she needed most was love, she could be convinced that she was a gorgeous dog, they were sure of it. So that's what they did, it started off with naming her "Belle", which Belle herself was already suspicious of, then it got to the little things, like a "Good morning, pretty girl!" until it slowly grew and as she was getting used to a certain level of compliments per day, her owner increased the level a small bit each time.

Now, it definitely wasn't easy, she completely deflected everything in the beginning stages and even tried to resort to ignoring her owner to see if they'd stop but they never did, they carried on, calling her sweeter things each time to gain her attention and let her know she's loved. Well... It worked eventually, even if she didn't believe what she was being told at first, she opted to listen, if they're saying it so much perhaps there's some truth to it... As the days passed, she felt herself getting happier with receiving those kind words, however there's something she has to face herself though...

She stood in front of a mirror, staring at what she considered her long term enemy, every day seemed to be a battle with her reflection but she braved herself and called it perfect whenever she passed by it. Of course, the dog in the mirror didn't take that too well, it would take even more time before she could truly accept that she is indeed perfect the way she is, there's no need to strive to be someone she's not or hiding who she is. A lot of progress has been made and she certainly doesn't feel like this is a step back, it's just another hurdle she has to get through, someday the other her won't say anything and she'll be able to smile when she stares at her own self and she'll believe it when she says:

"You're so beautiful."
Hello there! You can call me Gabs, Gabi or, as most prefer, Luna
I'm Portuguese so English is my secondary language
My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good if you prefer ^^

Image Image

TH (I'm active in closed species so... check it out if you're interested!)

Mostly here for closed species shenanigans nowdays, but if you wanna trade or talk to me then you're welcome to do so! c:

Anyways, have a good day/night!

(I'm also looking for any halloween pets on my wishlist, i love their designs so much!!!)

Btw mods me and lunarblackberry are friends so we sometimes gift eachother or trade unfairly if we need or want anything, thanks for listening

Gasparluna844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:57 pm

Username: Zombiehund
Name: To The Sky | Sky
name meaning; after the song below
Song: To The Sky by Owl City
Sky spent her first few months rather sheltered, having been bred in a small kennel with few other dogs around. At first after her move she was, while exited and curious, quite a bit overwhelmed by all the the new and unfamiliar places, dogs and people.
Everything was just so much bigger and busier that the little world she had grown up with, and there were new thjings she had never seen before almost every day... but hey, maybe that wasn't a bad thing?
Soon the little lady got used her new enviroment, her new friends and home, and is now a very confident and exitable girl who loves to work, play, and try out new things, especially sport and gets quickly bored without any new adventures to explore.
Last edited by Zombiehund on Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leopia » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:17 am

USER: leopia
        NAME: wck's monster under the bed | oogie boogie
          often just nicknamed "oogie"
        NAME MEANING:
        the boogie monster is a creature of man-made origin,
        often used by adults to frighten children into behaving.

SONG: the boogie monster - gnarls barkley

since he was a pup, oogie's favorite spot has always been under the bed,
        and he has a habit of popping up when he's least expected. he's always
        been a bit of an odd dog; he sees things that seemingly aren't there...
ADULT / CANCER SUN / CAPRICORN ASC / VIRGO MOON / BI / AuDHD
witch, worldbuilder, artist. plushie && sticker collector. full-time dog groomer.
always listening to music. absolute nerd about dogs, cats, and dc comics.
chronically starting projects and never finishing them!! no time for anything but BG3
wanna trade?witch's cragkibbies archivepinterestdeviantartspotify

DRIBBITS | Image Image
leopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:18 am

Username: Marz-Barz
Name: G&S Dancing in my Storm "Alsie"
name meaning; show name is a line from the song, and Alsie is a Greek name meaning "strong-willed"
Song: Liability - Lorde
Alsie has bounced from several homes in her relatively short lifespan. She hears the same things every time. Too energetic. Too loud. Too destructive. Too stubborn. Too much. She understands. She's learned to only one she can rely on for comfort is herself. She's better on her own, anyways.
Last edited by Marz-With-A-Z on Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ɪꜰ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ
ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ, ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛʟʏ
ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴅᴏᴛ

ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ ᴏʀ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ
ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɢɪᴏᴜꜱ?
ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏʟᴅ"

ᴍᴀʀᴢ - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ - ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ
Marz-With-A-Z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:01 am

Username: strawberrywmwilk
Name: Twin Birds || Nakato
name meaning; Means "second of twins" in Luganda.
Song: seven times by lianne la havas

Nakato had grown up with just one sibling. Her owners had called them twins with their birth times being mere minutes apart.
The two were extremely close, always relying on one another for support. it wasn't until their 7 months on earth
that Nakato's whole life had been turned upside down. Her beloved brother was sick.
they tried everything possible to save him yet one night while laying at Nakatos side he passed.
Her world turned dark. Without her brother she was nothing. Nakato felt utterly alone.

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:20 pm

Username: -chirp-
    Name: kier
    name meaning;
    Song:
    tiny riot by sam ryder

kier came to the sanctum and independent loner. she didn’t talk to anyone the first few days, she never ate when the others did, and she didn’t participate in any group activities, including the daily jobs and competitions. she was harsh worded and aggressive, to the point where she was on the bridge of being kicked out.

the day started normal, it was bright and sunny with a slight wind chill. the birds flew ahead and the dogs were working the cattle hard. the collies that weren’t working were playing on the fields or resting for the day. but the peaceful day was broken by one word. one frantic, scared, and loud word. “stampede!” the cattle came running in, hooves showing no mercy on the field as they ran in fear. whatever spooked them didn’t matter now, the dogs needed to run.

kier jumped up, slightly panicked but otherwise radiating confidence. somehow, she was already in control of the situation. she barked orders at the nearest collie frozen in fear, telling him to either run or help her. she ran along the stampede, two other collies following behind her, one of them being the previously scared collie. she pushed on ahead trying to get to the front of the herd. if she could just… “give me a boost!” she yelled to one of the collies. they ran ahead and crouched in front of her. she pushed off of their back as they lifted themselves up. this caused her to launch into the air and onto the back of the leading cow.

she grabbed some loose skin behind the ear of the cow. using momentum, she swung around and dragged the cow down by the neck. this caused the cattle to come to a startling stop. some stragglers continued to run, but the other two collies were able to stop them from getting far. kier stood up and surveying the now calm herd. she turned to the other collies as they trotting up. “oh great fenrir, that was awesome!” exclaimed the fearful collie. “it was like stopping a riot!”

“please,” spoke the other, “you’ve never even been in a riot. that was like a tiny riot.” kier smiled at their antics, glad that no one got hurt and that she was able to get the action she had been craving since she came to the sanctum. she once lived as a stray in the city, so she had to be hard, cold, calculating, and quick on her feet. luckily, it seemed that the ranch would be able to provide that.

(sorry for writing a lot, it was meant to be a paragraph at most, but i got carried away lmao)

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:09 pm

leopia wrote:
        USER: leopia
        NAME: wck's monster under the bed | oogie boogie
          often just nicknamed "oogie"
        NAME MEANING:
        the boogie monster is a creature of man-made origin,
        often used by adults to frighten children into behaving.

SONG: the boogie monster - gnarls barkley

since he was a pup, oogie's favorite spot has always been under the bed,
        and he has a habit of popping up when he's least expected. he's always
        been a bit of an odd dog; he sees things that seemingly aren't there...

congrats! i found this answer really cute
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #214 Adopted

Postby leopia » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:40 pm

aaaah thank you so much!! was just checking up on some of the pups
        i entered for and i'm so excited to see i won this guy!! he's gorgeous,
        i'm so excited to finally be joining the beaumont collie community <3
ADULT / CANCER SUN / CAPRICORN ASC / VIRGO MOON / BI / AuDHD
witch, worldbuilder, artist. plushie && sticker collector. full-time dog groomer.
always listening to music. absolute nerd about dogs, cats, and dc comics.
chronically starting projects and never finishing them!! no time for anything but BG3
wanna trade?witch's cragkibbies archivepinterestdeviantartspotify

DRIBBITS | Image Image
leopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me