Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

EOS STRATA | Nursery by mal du pays

Based on Click to view
Artist mal du pays [gallery]
Time spent 45 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EOS STRATA | Nursery

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:47 pm

Main thread

Welcome to the nursery! It seems to be a relatively small, quaint section of the facility..

---

-Slots will only be open when staff post for them to be open. Tickets posted outside of slot openings will be ignored.
-Breedings will be a 50/50 roll for 1 or 2 kids, with exception to if there are two parties in a breeding (will always be two)
-All parties involved must be adults in character and be second stage evolutions (if applicable). They also cannot be related.
-Any items used on the ticket must be applied at the time of the ticket or they will not be used.
-Reference links should link to their thread or their post (if off oekaki).
-You must have owned a mon for at least a week in order to be able to post a ticket with them.
--Mons will then go into a month cooldown. (IE if you bred them sept. 16th, then you can breed them again oct. 16th)

If a hybrid parent is present in the breeding, with the other parent being a non-hybrid, it's rolled 50/50 on if they're a hybrid or not.
If a legendary parent is included in the breeding, legendary chances are rolled at 1/100 (1%). If both parents are legendaries, it's 10%.
--In the event it's not rolled with both parents, then it defaults to "totally random".

There are three breeding types you can choose from:
-Just Like Parents: Pokemon from this breeding type will be from either of the parents' lines.
-Egg Group: Pokemon from this breeding type will be from either parents' egg group(s). This option is for if you want a bit of variety while sticking sorta similar.
-Totally Random: This option means you will receive any pokemon that is a first stage pokemon, regardless of egg group, or type. A free for all, essentially.

You may also specify whether a breeding is IC or OOC:
-IC means that the resulting designs will take more after the parents' designs, regardless of breeding type.
-OOC means that the resulting designs will not draw from the parents' and will be more loose.

Code: Select all
Artist:

Username:
Username of partner: (if applicable)
Proof of agreement: (if applicable)

Pokemon 1 name:
Pokemon 1 reference:

Pokemon 2 name:
Pokemon 2 reference:

Breeding type:
IC or OOC:
Any items?:
Other: (you may make small requests ("Can the kids have a hair bow?") but nothing too big)
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me