Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

EOS STRATA | A PMD ARPG | OPEN by mal du pays

Artist mal du pays [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

EOS STRATA | A PMD ARPG | OPEN

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:35 pm

Team creation - Job Board - Evolution - Shop - MYOs
Nursery - Archive - Archive updates thread - Staff search - Discord

---

Welcome to Eos Strata! We're a PMD centric ARPG, centered around building & developing a cast of Pokemon for each team! Do you have what it takes to step out into the world to form your own team?

---

Announcements wrote:9-15-21:
Very loosely open for marking! Nothing really "open" yet, but we're getting there.

Header fonts from 1001fonts.
Last edited by mal du pays on Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:35 pm

GENERAL:
1. All CS rules apply.
2. If there are issues with another user, please contact staff privately. Starting a scene publicly will not be tolerated.
3. Please remember to be courteous to both staff, as well as members of the community! We're all here to have fun.
4. Staff have one month after the closure of their contests to judge them, as per CS rules. Do not try to hint at staff or pester them into judging something early if they still have time to judge.
--They also have one month from ticket acceptance to complete nursery batches, if applicable.
5. Users who are caught multi-accounting to get around a group ban will be banned without warning. Please remember to follow CS rules.

GAME SPECIFIC:
1. In order to participate, your CS account must be at least 2 months old. This includes if you want to redeem your team, participate in adopts, obtaining MYOs, or participating in events. No exceptions.
--This extends to joining the discord.
--Staff reserve the right to not allow a user entry into the discord despite their account reaching 2 months of age.
2. You must have a storage thread in order to participate. This can be a CS thread, a toyhouse folder, anything as long as it can easily be accessed.
3. At the moment, you may only have one team, however you can have as many pokemon as you want on a team. This may be subject to change as time goes on.
4. If a user no longer wishes to play, they may transfer their pokemon out of the ARPG with the consent of the designer & myself. If it is a user made MYO (made by the user wanting to leave) then they just need to contact me.
5. Pokemon may be traded within the ARPG for other pokemon, or items/MYOs. They cannot be traded for outside characters, currency, or art.
6. You must have owned a pokemon for at least 2 weeks since their approval/win post in order to trade them.
7. Users banned from CS will have their pokemon nullified from the ARPG. They will retain ownership, but they will never be allowed to be used within the ARPG again.
8. Forms posted within the ARPG must be posted within their respective threads ; "courtesy posts" for those who cannot post in specific forums will be allowed with permission. Courtesy posts will never be allowed if the intent is to circumvent a block.
9. You may enter for basic adopts for the hero of your team, however you must design your team partner yourself at the team creation area.
Last edited by mal du pays on Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff, Strikes & Bans

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:36 pm

Jack Walten - Admin
Hi! I'm Jack and I'm livin' in your VHS tapes.

Deercan - Moderator
Hiya! I'm Deer, your local party clown and pokemon fan!

EchoVoyd - Moderator
Trapinch is friend shaped and you cannot convince me otherwise

Aubergine - Moderator
gay warrior cats. can you tell im an infp

Saeli - Board member
Hi, I'm Saeli! I like eevees and rowlets

Stan. - Artist
Something can go here!

None yet, let's keep it that way!
Strikes, depending on severity, can be removed after a certain period of time. If you feel a strike was given in error, please contact staff to discuss privately.

None yet, let's keep it that way!
Bans may be temporary, or permanent, depending on the severity of why they were issued. If a ban is permanent, there will be no appealing.
Last edited by mal du pays on Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rarities

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:36 pm

Eos Strata currently only has three "tiers" for designs. They are as follows:

BASIC
Basic pokemon are your run of the mill, general non-legendary/mythical pokemon. Designs and colors are flexible, although they should still be recognizeable as the pokemon they're trying to be - if you want to make a purple Pikachu, then it should still look like a Pikachu.
Edits/traits are fine within reason - you can ask staff if you're concerned about if something would be allowed. It shouldn't interfere with being able to tell what a pokemon is!

ADVANCED
Advanced pokemon are the more "fancy" stuff - this tier includes type swaps, or hybrids/fusions. The same design & color rules as basic pokemon apply; all pokemon must be discernable in a hybrid.
Hybrids cannot use Legendary or Mythical pokemon. Type swaps allow you to swap to ONE type - so while you can do a fairy type Vulpix, you cannot do a fairy/dragon type Vulpix.

SPECIAL
Special pokemon are your top tier fancy stuff! Legendaries and Mythicals fall under this tier, including hybrids using them.
Hybrids using a special tier mon can only use one legendary pokemon - so no dual-legendary hybrids. As per the other tiersm they must be discernable as the pokemon you're claiming they are.

Edits/traits do not have a tier; anything can be used within reason for a design. Please remember to keep it reasonable when making a design! It should still look like a pokemon after you're finished designing it.
Items can be purchased later on through the shop if you obtain a pokemon and want to add/remove traits from their design.
Accessories do not count as traits/edits and can be added freely if the owner of the pokemon so wishes.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:37 pm

Reserved
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:37 pm

Reserved
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:38 pm

One more, for good measure
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EOS STRATA | A PMD ARPG | OPEN

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:51 pm

Open for marking
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:54 pm

Mark owo
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:56 pm

Mark!
ImageImageImage