Based on Click to view
Artist Tiger♥Bear [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

2021 VOK/HW Event - #14

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:42 pm

Main Thread
To adopt, you must have a founder and be in level one! or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

This sandy fox appears to be rather fond of the bracelets they wear. What is their significance? How'd they get them?

Sunlitsecrets wrote:Username: Sunlitsecrets
Cat Name: Vlastarus
Cat Gender: male
Link to Thread: The Wanderlust
Prompt: -snip-
Last edited by Tiger♥Bear on Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event - #14

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:30 pm

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Prompt:
"Hey, hey! Don't touch them, they're precious," Vlast said, snatching his paws back from where Tederick had reached forward, curious. Vlastarus had stopped by the ship to see who the strange sailors were, and Tederick had drawn his attention, with the bright flowers the old cat tended to.

"Ah, sorry about that, youngun. I just haven't seen anyone with such finely braided, natural bracelets like that. Where did you get those?"

"I, uh, they're braided out of seaweed. From an old friend of mine, who had this garden underwater. He made these when I chose to venture out to surface as a memory of him. Of home." Vlast smiled, looking at the bracelets fondly. "I never have figured out how to weave these, though - not out of normal string, never mind plants or anything."

Tederick the 3rd, in all his old wisdom, smiled knowingly. "Well. I might not be any expert on weaving seaweed, but there's these fascinating things here on the surface land called 'flower crowns'. Perhaps you could take some of my flowers and I could try to teach you how it's done?"
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event - #14

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:39 pm

Sunlitsecrets wrote:Username: Sunlitsecrets
Prompt: -snip-

Congratulations!
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me