Based on Click to view
Artist Tiger♥Bear [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

2021 VOK/HW Event - #6

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:16 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

This hyena seems adept at swimming. What are some of their favorite activities in the water?

Edits:
- Fish Whiskers (Minor)
- Leg Fins (Medium)

APrehistoricSoul wrote:Username: APrehistoricSoul
Lion Name: Aegir (EYE-gr)
Lion Gender: Male
Pride: Konungadal
Pride Status: Laeknir (medical expert)
Prompt: -snip-
Last edited by Tiger♥Bear on Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event - #6

Postby Runnersback » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:17 am

Username: Runnersback
Lion Name: Polo
Pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Pride Status: Sailor
Prompt: [390/400]
“Polo!” A young voice screamed with a waterlogged voice as a lion bobbled in the waves.

“Marco!” The voice returned a garbled shout as the creature blinked the salt from its eyes.

Polo had been watching the two lions from shore screaming back and forth at each other, and every time they yelled Polo he would look up and give them a hard glare. Now who would even think that was a fun game, it was stupid! Yelling two random names while one had their eyes shut and the other splashed away screaming. It was quite noisy at that.

Yes Polo was adept with swimming and being in the water but he also liked to respect the water and others lounging upon the beach. He glanced up once again before scowling. Polo got up off of his mat and started stomping his way down the beach to the crashing waves while occasionally leaping over the seaweed that washed up as well as chasing off the seagulls next to the pipers.

“Polo! You’ve finally came to join us!” A lion cried out before swimming to shore to greet the small green hyena.

“No, I’ve come to tell you both to quiet down. Some of us are trying to read.” Polo said bearing his canines.

The other lion has slowly made his way out of the water and stood next to his friend, he gave a curious look before smirking at Polo,“ You wanna know the rules of the game?”

“No.” The hyena snapped.

The lions weren’t taking no as an answer before going into the full rules of the game Marco Polo, a cubhood staple for those lions born near the lapping waves of the sea. They noticed Polo slowly becoming intrigued with the concept as well as the rules. “Got all that? Come play with us Polo! And you can be Polo!” One lion spoke up playfully bouncing on their paws.

“No but I suppose a round wouldn’t hurt.” He scoffed before following the two lions into the sea.

It had become more than one round of the game, it became three, four, even five! Polo didn’t realize how much he loved the game once he got to know it. And it was obvious they had named it in his honor. You could even say the game was his favorite….
Last edited by Runnersback on Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DinoSaga » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:48 am

Username: APrehistoricSoul
Prompt:
[ 203 words ]

xx "So you're telling me you've never dug your paws through the sand just to see what slimy critters might nibble at your claws?" Aegir asked Sigbrand as they sat at the edge of the beach.
xx The striped lion shook his head, “No, I don’t see how that would be an enjoyable experience at all. Do you do that often?” It took some real effort to keep the shivers that racked his bones from shaking his mane and betraying his disgust at the sensation that Aegir described.
xx “Well, after a good hunt I like to relax for a few hours, yeah.”
xx Sigbrand couldn’t hide his shock, “A few hours?”
xx Aegir nodded, “Well, yeah, I live in the sea, so I’m able to breathe underwater. It’s crazy relaxing, really. Like a paw-dicure. And the different critters that you find are always so interesting! You should try it sometime.” He looked out at the sea as the sun set lower over the horizon and the rumbling of the rock titan’s arrival hummed across the land. He hoped he would have time to check out the lakes and rivers of the land kingdom and see what different creatures he could find, before the world was torn apart.
DeviantArt | Toyhou.se | Writing | Character Sales | Runes & Ruins

VoK|HW|★s|PM #115555#229999#44bbbb#bbbbbb#338877PFP

DinoSaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:06 am

Username: minifun990
Lion Name: Sykes
Pride: Mystic Isles
Pride Status: Water Elemental
Prompt: "My favourite water activity?" Skykes repeated, grinning a little. "You're joking right little one?"

The pup frowned a bit. Not sure if she was being told off or mocked or something else entirely. It made Skykes soften his demeanour, lying down next to the younger one so that his head was about their height. "Come on little buddy, what did we do yesterday?"

"We... batted a balloon kelp over the waves?" The pup responded hesistantly. Skykes nodded vigourous making the pup laugh a little.

"And what did we do the day before that?"

"We skimmed rocks." They answered, much faster now. Skykes nodded again, booping the pup on the nose for extra measure.

"And what did we do the day before even that?"

"We threw a sponge to each other!" The pup exclaimed, wagging their tail vigerously. Skykes nodded a final time, waving a paw around in front of him.

"So that means my favourite water activity is..."

"Throwing things!! I did it! I figured it out all by myself." Skykes chortled heartily. Of course the pup did it all by themselves, no help needed at all. Skykes grinned down at the pup.

"You sure did champ, now lets go find your mum hmm? You can tell her all about your detective work."

The young one didnt need to know theyd come to the wrong conclusion. Skykes favourite water activity wasnt just throwing things after all, it was playing with the pups that called the land and sea home. (249/400)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Prompt: -snip-

Congratulations!
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DinoSaga » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:49 am

Tiger♥Bear wrote: