SWE #331 Sooty Bay Splash by QuesoCoagulation

Based on Click to view
Artist QuesoCoagulation [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SWE #331 Sooty Bay Splash

Postby QuesoCoagulation » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:18 am

My first adoptable, a warm-toned minimal-expression sooty bay!
While it is theorized that the sooty gene in real horses in polygenic, I shortened it down to "-Sty" for simplicity.

Owner: /nyx.
Show Name: VG Wishing Well
Barn Name: Anu
Phenotype: Sooty Bay Splash
Genotype: Ee/Aa/nSpl/nSty
Eye Color: Naranja
Last edited by QuesoCoagulation on Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
QuesoCoagulation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SWE #331 Sooty Bay Splash

Postby PrincessAlexis » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:08 am

Username: PrincessAlexis
Show Name: Lux Stars' Dancing with Daemons
Barn Name: Daemon
Height (12hh-18hh): 16 hh

Daemon has a short fuse, to put it lightly. The smallest things are likely to set him off, resulting in kicking and bucking that would frighten even a veteran horseman. This is no show, for he really does have the intention of causing maximum damage, consequences be darned. This has gotten him into big trouble many times before, but nothing that he couldn't fight his way out of. All this battling and battering have resulted in him being alone, however, and this solitary lifestyle only reinforces his poor temper because he isn't used to the minor annoyances that go along with company of any sort.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:40 pm

Username: /nyx.
Show Name: VG The Wishing Well
Height (12hh-18hh): 13.1hh

A stallion stands at the far edge of the pastures, watching over his herd. Do not misunderstand; he is no lead mare. He has no want for all that responsibility. Nonetheless, this herd is his. For as long as he lives, no harm will come to it.

Anu is the the wall that keeps a house from collapsing. He is the friend that's always at one's back. Anu is the oak that resists the storm and wind. He is the boulder that has always, always been.

Few see Anu and are intimidated by his stature. He is small for a horse by other sveldala's standards. Regardless, this stallion is the one that all others respect, for he guards all his herd like a wise wolf guards his pups.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:52 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Show Name: Soft Skies Calling
Barn Name: Valeria
Height (12hh-18hh): 18hh
Valeria while headstrong is on the quieter side of things. She gets lonely easily and craves the company of others even if it drives her crazy. Valeria can come across as ditsy, as if for some reason she's not all there but it's the opposite as she is incredibly intelligent. A free-willed spirit with a heart as light as dandelion fluff on a spring breeze. Possess a remarkably hot temper that burns bright when someone or something crosses her. For as hot as her temper burns, Valeria can be as cold as the frozen heart of a lake in winter. She's friendly enough not to leave you out in the cold dark embrace of winter but just enough so that you won't want to risk chancing her regretting her kind actions. Tends to be rather wary of strangers and avoids them to the best of her ability
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuesoCoagulation » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:19 am

/nyx. wrote:Username: /nyx.
Show Name: VG The Wishing Well
Height (12hh-18hh): 13.1hh

A stallion stands at the far edge of the pastures, watching over his herd. Do not misunderstand; he is no lead mare. He has no want for all that responsibility. Nonetheless, this herd is his. For as long as he lives, no harm will come to it.

Anu is the the wall that keeps a house from collapsing. He is the friend that's always at one's back. Anu is the oak that resists the storm and wind. He is the boulder that has always, always been.

Few see Anu and are intimidated by his stature. He is small for a horse by other sveldala's standards. Regardless, this stallion is the one that all others respect, for he guards all his herd like a wise wolf guards his pups.

Anu is all yours! I'll update him in a moment.
QuesoCoagulation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:34 am

Thank you!
/nyx.