Artist MySpoons [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 34 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sundown Celebration-- Part 2 of VOK's Second Anniversary

Postby MySpoons » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:17 pm

Back to main thread

As the sun begins to set below the golden horizon, the day's festivities begin to wrap up. Your pride has had a good day. What have they celebrated today?

If you want a second MYO, this is the place to get it! But you have to earn it c:

You can write 500 words or create an art piece with at least one of your lions in it (a full body lion or hyena with basic shading and a basic background with at least 3 elements + shading).

You have until the 1st of September to fill out a form, and until the 14th of September to post your MYO.

RULES:
    - You may only receive 1 lion from this part of the event. Once your MYO has been approved by staff, you may not redo or change your design (without the needed items from the store, of course).
    - You may have someone create your MYO for you, just please note who the lion is for in the post
    - There is a folder of edits you may choose from if you wish. Only pick a max of two edits (you may pick none or one, if that is what you want)
    - anything in the item folder is for decoration, they do not count as edits
    - no unnatural colors
    - no editing the lineart

TIPS:
    - A few of the items and edits have two versions (one for the maned lineart, and one made without the mane; or one for the alternate tail lines provided), make sure to pick the right one!
      - if you pick the alternate tail, please be sure to erase the base tail from the base lineart and color layers
    - Coloring the lineart a slightly darker color than the base color can make the lines blend in better
    - Coloring the shading a lighter color than the main base color results in a more natural shading effect
    - Some of the edits have optional layers
    - all edits and all items are optional; you don't have to use any if you don't want to!

If you're ready to make your afterparty lion, fill out the form below!

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Coloring in[/b]: for myself/for someone else (link to the person's post with the completed prompt)
[b]Is this your first lion?[/b] Yes/No
[b]What are your lions celebrating?[/b] 500 words minimum, or a full-body art piece of at least one of your lions/hyenas and a background with three elements, all shaded.

ALL EDITS PROVIDED:
    - Braids for mane (minor)
    - Caracal ear tufts (minor)
    - Curled, long tuft tail (medium)
    - Fairy wings (medium)
    - Feathered feet (medium)
    - Feather tufts on heels and ears (medium)
    - Halos (medium)
    - Horns (medium)
    - Mini fairy wings on ankles and cheeks (medium)
    - Orc Teeth (medium)
Last edited by MySpoons on Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sundown Celebration-- Part 2 of VOK's Second Anniversary

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Username: Tiger♥Bear
Coloring in: For Myself
Is this your first lion? No
What are your lions celebrating? (560 Words)
    "You're going to make us late."
    The white lioness fussed with her fur, this being the fourth time she's cleaned her coat. "I'm almost done." She caught the lion raising a brow at her making her pause. "What?"
    "You said that two cleanings ago." She sighed, slumping back. The dark male chuckled and moved to her side, giving a gentle kiss to her cheek. "You look great, Firyali."
    "Your opinon is biased."
    He chuckled again. "That may be so, but that doesn't make it any less true." Pulling back and getting up, he moved away from her. "Come on."
    She gave him a small smile and got off the ground to follow after him. "Fine. How many years have we been doing this and I still feel nervous."
    {----------O*O----------}

"Welcome lions and lionesses of pekee pamoja!" King Imamu stood atop his den as he addressed the large gathering of pride members. One of the few celebrations that every member was invited to and would make an effort to attend. Queen Asha stood stoicly beside her mate as he enraptured the audience. "It is my humble honor to welcome you all back to the valley, ukumbi wa paradiso. For some of you, this is your first time. Newly joined or perhaps you were just born mere months ago. Or maybe it feels like your first time because you were too young to remember last years celebration." A few of the lions chuckled. "Regardless, you're all here now. Though you might not have been if it hadn't been for our founding queen, Firyali. Without her initiative, none of us would be here in this beautiful and bountiful land. Her courage to venture out and make a place of her own where others could come together and form a pride has been inspiring. I don't want to bore you more than I have to so without further ado, here she is. Our founding queen, Firyali."
    Several of the lions roared in approval while others softly cheered. Tendaji could be heard whooping loudly with a smile. "That's my girl!" More chuckles as the lioness stepped forward to address the congregation. Her heart thundered in her chest, nerves bubbling up. Though he was totally embarrassing her, she couldn't help but smile at her mate. Such a goof. The crowd died down as she stood before them and cleared her throat. "Good afternoon, everyone. As most of you know, I happened upon this valley some time ago when searching out a place to settle down. I wanted to create a place anyone could come to, where anyone was welcome. It had been a challenge to find just the right spot but once I came here, I knew that this was the place." She smiled and her gaze went over the crowd before landing on her mate. He gave her an encouraging nod. "Anyway, I'd like to welcome you to the founders anniversary. Though I may have found this place on my own, it wouldn't have amounted to much without the rest of you."
    More cheers and roars as she wrapped up her speech. She made a small bow before returning to Tendaji's side. He smiled brightly and greeted her with a kiss. "See? You did great. And you looked fabulous up there."
    Firyali blushed and turned her head away, a small smile creeping up on her lips.
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:47 pm

Username: minifun990
Coloring in: for myself/for someone else (link to the person's post with the completed prompt)
What are your lions celebrating? 500 words minimum, or a full-body art piece of at least one of your lions/hyenas and a background with three elements, all shaded.
It had been a long day, filled with all sorts of decorations, marvellous morsels as well as an exciting secret gift exchange. It was a time where the more temporarily, or perhaps just newer members of the pride started to fall more in love with the idea of staying with the pride forever. Many came and joined the pride just for the day, intrigued by the festivities, the laughter and the surplus of food.
It was the cycle that the central circle saw every few weeks or so, the pride would increase, and then slowly their followers would fall out of life with their lifestyle. The vague proclamations, the aimless wandering, and of course the infighting that happened between the oracles. In the depth of the night, or in the wanderings of the day they would simply fade into the surroundings once more. Returning to old prides, or new ones, or sometimes just returning to a more solitary life.
But as the day’s festivities came to an end none of the maker’s cats lion worried too much about that inevitable fact. Instead, they lazed around in the afternoon sun, C and Bern laughing about something Q just said. Panari was not quite so chipper, looking a bit serious as he spoke to Doli, but eventually, the older lioness got the younger lad to smile, just a little. Yalina spoke to the newly gathered lions, not ‘wasting’ time with the rest of the central circle. In comparison Aysa was no where to be found. It was peaceful though, a good end to an exciting day.
Didina stretched out, catching the attention of V. The oracle tilted her head to the side, waiting for Didina to say whatever she was going to. It wasnt like there was much that wouldve stopped Didina had she decided to speak, she was notorious for her chipperness.
“That was fantastic!” She exclaimed, watching as V’s ear flicked back. Despite the fluffy orangy lionesses loud voice V smiled.

“It was, wasnt it? One of our biggest celebrations yet.” She looked out into the distance, over the trees that swayed below. The decision of such a high point had really worked well to carry the noise, as well as making for a brilliant view.

“How come? Like why today?” Didina asked. While there was often celebrations, none had been so prepared for and as big as today. And yet, none the oracles had offered a single explanation to explain the extra effort. Even now V brought her tail closer to her body in slight discomfort.

“The maker asked me to,” V explained, as if it was the be all, end all. And in some ways it was. It was then though, that Panari piped up.

“Its because someone important is coming.” He said, looking hesitant. “I mean, thats what I heard.”

“From who?” V asked, looking at her son with furrowed eyes. “From Aysa?”

“Y-yeah.” Panari looked away, “She’s not here at the moment, I think she said she had something to do-”

“Of course she did.” V sighed at the memory of her daughter. She had been even more disobedient and rebellious than normal recently. “Someone important you say?”

“Someone who has been lost for far too long.” Panari said, his voice an odd timbre to his voice. His red eyes were slitted with dark pupils, seeing far beyond the gathered lions, or even the trees. If anyone had been looking they wouldve said for sure that he was seeing The Maker herself. But no one looked that close at Panari.
No one looked at all.
(599/500)
Happy celebration time! Whoops looks like Ive written a rather foreboding scene instead.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:08 am

Username:Runnersback
Coloring in: for myself
What are your lions celebrating?
Jengo had paused under the tree looking at his anxious mate. His tail softly meeting her face,“This is what he would have wanted, Cha. He is proud of you- of us. We are still here and thriving.” He murmured.
“I know, I know. But I still feel out of paw with the legacy I was left to follow…” Chagina murmured her orange eyes softening as she stared at her cream mate. He had his father’s blue eyes…
“I’ll do all the talking don’t you worry. I hope everyone is here though.” Jengo whispered as he softly pushed his way through the brush and made his way to the top of the rock where his two shamans were perched underneath. He nuzzled his mate as she joined him.

To say Jengo was now the nervous one was an understatement, his eyes firmly shut for a second before he opened them seeing the massive crowds that was standing around Safiri’s Oasis. The Kralot’s and his father’s pride back together as one. A fangy grin swiftly erased his nerves as he dipped his head for his little brother Kereenyaga to join him as a leader on the rocks.

“Greetings families, friends, and the Kralot’s. I stand before you today on our second celebration of being in these plentiful land with only one thing in mind. I would love for all of us to take a moment of silence for the first king and founder Safiri as well as for his mate and queen Fuli.” Jengo said taking up his usual solemn but humble approach before softly bowing his head to the Oasis. Chagina and others following suit for the deceased royals, who viewed themselves not as royals.

The king lifted his head up and cleared his throat to signify the moment was over,“On this very day Safiri had fled his old pride hell born on destroying the circle of life and created ours, the oasis. His oasis that helps lions like us thrive a little longer, create new beginnings, and new prides like my little brother Kereenyaga here. It is sad that Safiri and Fuli, could not be here with us to this day but they are with us in spirit.” Jengo paused dramatically as Rani dipped her head as to agree that Jengo’s statement was true. “So today we will celebrate! For the souls that have gone before us. The souls who now are with us in the tiniest bodies possible. And for the dreamers who stand here and now, making everything possible.”

Jengo had finished his speech, his eyes radiating just like his father’s would when he always got excited and bowed to his pride mates. The royal family following suite before rising back up stoically to dismiss the prides back to the main clearing. He watched them all go before pressing a gentle kiss to Chagina’s cheek and turning to his little brother playfully bumping his head with him.

“He is proud of you Jengo, you know your the most like him out of the siblings.” Kereenyaga said with a chuckle with Chagina backing him up.

“And he is proud of you and so am I Kereenyaga. And no, not really we look nothing alike. That would have been Vukani….” Jengo said shaking his mane and falling silent for a second thinking of all the siblings that have left the pride or passed on.

“Did I say something, brother?” Kere asked softly noticing his brother’s silence.

“No, no. Let us go celebrate.” Jengo put on his best chipper mood leading them to the clearing to celebrate.

(596/500)

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DinoSaga » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:26 am

Username: APrehistoricSoul
Is this your first lion? Nope!
What are your lions celebrating? They're celebrating finding eachother~!
DeviantArt | Toyhou.se | Writing | Character Sales | Runes & Ruins

VoK|HW|★s|PM #115555#229999#44bbbb#bbbbbb#338877PFP

DinoSaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:48 am

Username:sapphirespirit
Is this your first lion? first for this event, not my first lion ever
What are your lions celebrating? Wip :)(my art is having trouble posting so sorry!)
Last edited by sapphirespirit on Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:01 pm

Username: Raptocidic
What are your lions celebrating? (508 words)

The day had been exhausting, although just about any social event was tiring to Natu. He was sat on the palace balcony, staring up at the dual moons shining between the dancing auroras. The moons aligned perfectly that time of the year, casting light upon the brightest night of the year; the Festival of Gods. It was one of the Empires grander celebrations, a large empire-wide party followed by a performance after the last sun had set. Many events were held throughout the day, from simple mud painting and rock carving to the glow vine flower crown competition, there truly was something for every individual to enjoy. Natu's personal favourite was the float bell fishing, which is a fairground event best described as being akin to competitive apple bobbing, except the fruit could bite you back. Natu had never won a game himself; however he was optimistic he would win one year, having now had several years worth of practice under his belt.

Much to his annoyance he had completely missed the float bell fishing, Ozmore having sent him on an errand with Uhalmor. He wasn't told why, but he didn't question his partner, despite the odd request. Natu had wound up missing several hours of the festival collecting ulu shroom petals, which were these vibrant pink petals. The petals themselves were fine, however the mushroom they are harvested from was spiky and covered in orange spores, which when touched induced intense itching. Its needless to say Natu didn't enjoy picking two baskets worth of the stuff, having found himself itching away all afternoon. Despite his best efforts to be rid of the spores they wouldn't leave his fur, leaving him scratching as though he had lice for the rest of the afternoon. A few guests picked up on his itching and much to Natu's internal embarrassment would shuffle awkwardly away from him if he tried to approach.

The petals were somewhat worthwhile however, as they turned out to be for the afternoon display. Each year Ozmore had his magic guild come up with a new performance as the final festival event. The petals were lit on fire and cast into the air with magic. It was truly an amazing spectacle in the darkness, the two moons having not yet aligned to light up the sky. The flames weaved and danced in the sky, with only the distant stars to distract from the performance. Natu had never seen something so beautiful.

Once the show was over and the guests had left, Natu had retreated towards a private balcony to watch the moons align. Why it wasn't part of the festival party he wasn't sure, considering it always occurred on the same day as the Festival of Gods. He made a mental note to bring that up with Ozmore later, hoping that maybe the alignment would somehow become part of the celebrations. For the time being however he simply wanted to enjoy the view in peace. It was relaxing without all the commotion caused by the crowds of guests.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:49 pm

Username: bakuraas.
Coloring in: Myself!
Is this your first lion? No!
What are your lions celebrating? [544/500 words]
"Certainly, you're celebrating my arrival to your pride, are you not?" The gold-covered lion said with a smirk, only for the maneless lion sitting next to him to return it with a harsh frown. "Your smugness will get you nowhere, Sun. You are not our first spirit-talker, and you will not be the last. Though we are celebrating the arrival of god given spirit-talkers, do not believe that this day is all about you." Sun sighed, nodding in understanding before looking back out to where three other lions were walking around a circle of stones.

The stones were all carved with different symbols, and seemed small enough to be able to carry without too much pain. Sun squinted, attempting to see if it would make his mind any clearer about what the lions were doing, but to no avail. Eradic seemed to read the confusion on his face, finding himself growling a bit before giving a bit of insight. "We're waiting for the determined second spirit-talker to find us, and those three are simply attempting to improve the process by tuning in with stones with symbols of the gods. We very much would have done the same with you had you not simply shown up." The larger lion nodded, but still felt confused. "So, you all walk around in a circle around decorated stones... in order to lure in the spirit-talker?" He tried to understand, and Eradic nodded, though he spoke as he did. "You could call it that, yes. But we much rather prefer the idea that our actions cause the god they are attuned with to properly lead them in the direction they are meant to go. In a way, it is somewhat like a test of faith for both us and the spirit-talker, which is beneficial to everyone in the end."

Another pause from Sun, looking down at the other. "I showed up because I saw you... you're very charming to look at, you know." He felt his heart race a little as he said that, but the king just laughed, putting a paw over his mouth slightly as if to hide his sudden positive expression. "Zevor would use that to bring you to us, wouldn't he. Despite that- I do very much appreciate the compliment. Though for one as attuned to Zevor as you are, I assume you find yourself complimenting many creatures you come across."

Sun could not help but feel offended by the words, partially because the statement was somewhat true, but also because such a thing being assumed of him after he said a genuine compliment was not something he appreciated. He huffed as he tried to play it off, however, looking out to the other lions again. "Well, I'm sure this other spirit-talker is going to be a real piece of work too, especially if you think that I'M some kind of romantic fiend. I take it one attuned to the Skair or Peraul would be more troublesome than I would be." Eradic looked up to him again, and his expression softened a small bit. "Trust me, Sun. No matter how much trouble you and the upcoming Spirit-talker cause, you'll be appreciated and celebrated none the less."

Right, this was a celebration. Sun had almost forgotten.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:26 pm

Username: ty_tay
What are your lions celebrating? They are celebrating the first rain after a drought:
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:11 pm

Username: Sunlitsecrets
What are your lions celebrating?
It's been a long time since the cats of the Wanderlust came to visit - certainly time to celebrate and greet old friends!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups