I.C.P.A Cadet #19: Cadence

Postby -icarus- » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:38 am

Cadet Info

Owners Username: freaky!
Cadet Name: Cadence

*Badge Number:
*Awards:

Extra: (from raffle!)
Cadence was born into a wealthy, influencer family, who, from the day they were born, had a clear disdain for Caden. Caden hadn't been born with their parents' looks, but they developed an amazing singing voice after discovering YouTube at the ripe age of 6. They became famous entirely without the help of their parents.

They had always been fascinated with space and the concept of extraterrestrial life. In between concerts, interviews, and shooting videos, they would sit and research the newest information on the search for life on other planets. When the I.C.P.A launched, they jumped at the chance to meet and discover alien life. The program also, rather conveniently, removes them from the grasp of their influencer family and the limelight of their music career.

They had also read about aliens who used they/them pronouns and neopronouns almost exclusively, so they're secretly hoping to meet one who does. They would feel less alone if they did.

Thank you Apollo's Coffee for the cadet! I love them,,
The Band of Misfits | they/them | collectors of eggs... and hamsters | &
diagnosed anxiety disorder and ADHD, sd 'tism
Pokefarm Q | Final Outpost |
ImageImageImageImage
Image Image
-icarus-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes