Show Name: Storming Muse
    Barn Name: Damon
    Eye Colour: Forgotten Summer
    Sire/Dam: Foundation
    Sire/Dam: Foundation
    Phenotype: Rose Grey (bay base)
    Genotype: EE Aa nG
    Breeding Notes:

Short story comp! What story did their parents tell them on a stormy night ? Was it about a little colt who saved a herd, or some cute fluffy sheep doing silly sheep things?
    max length: one paragraph

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Halter:[/b]
    [b]Short Story:[/b]
Last edited by noreptiles_ on Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #???? Rose Grey (bay base)

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:27 pm

Username:
Show Name: HRR’s Stormy’s Night
Barn Name: Stormy
Halter: eye color
Short Story:
On a long thunderous night, Abdyssla* spoke soft words to her newborn colt, her whispers echoing like morning dew in the canyon.

My dear young son, do not be afraid, the storm’s angry shouts are not in vain
The showers it behold bless the earth and the sky
So keep very quiet, and don’t you cry
The lightning and the rain shall give you your name

*unofficial
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .devote. » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:03 am

Username: .devote.
Halter: stormy surprise?
Short Story:

" It was one of my first storms to encounter, and at the time it seemed like one of the worst. It was almost as if it was a really bad dream at first. The rain spiked right to my skin, my eyes burning and watered over as I hastily made way with my herd. Every sound was engulfed by the sky, and I, myself, slowly slipped in to it all. All I could do was keep moving, but the pain had subsided and it almost felt like I wasn't there at all. Weightless, making my way as one with the rain fearfully. My father's voice shrieked it's way through the sky's screaming, "my son, do not be afraid." I turn to him ever so concerning, he repeats again " my son, do not be afraid, but look up. Try to see what I see. And try to feel what I feel." I throw my head in anger, wondering what he means, as I try to look up. " We are one with this storm, as we are one with the light when it touches." He says with his head held high, taking it all in. " Yes the storms seem cold and bitter, but do you not feel the power and freedom within all of its strength?" I ponder at his question still feeling like I'm facing some sort of doom before I turn back to him for an answer. " It's called release. " my body shuttered to those words. I didn't understand, until he said " the storm is not here to harm or to be feared, the storm is here to help those release what pain and fear they couldn't before. He is challenging, your soul to be more free." And for the first time I watched as the lights danced across the land layed out before me, unafraid of the world as it shook beneath me. And ever so slowly the words my father said creeped it's way inside of my soul, the power, the freedom, and the release as I swept through the storm with him and the others by my side.
call me devote -- she/her
Long time user returning after a few years
Socially awkward but super sweet!
beginner artist
Asmarilius Isles
TH
Art Shop

「 “ the best way out is always through ” 」
⇜ ❥ ⇝
.devote.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:25 pm

.devote. wrote:Username: .devote.
Halter: stormy surprise?
Short Story:

" It was one of my first storms to encounter, and at the time it seemed like one of the worst. It was almost as if it was a really bad dream at first. The rain spiked right to my skin, my eyes burning and watered over as I hastily made way with my herd. Every sound was engulfed by the sky, and I, myself, slowly slipped in to it all. All I could do was keep moving, but the pain had subsided and it almost felt like I wasn't there at all. Weightless, making my way as one with the rain fearfully. My father's voice shrieked it's way through the sky's screaming, "my son, do not be afraid." I turn to him ever so concerning, he repeats again " my son, do not be afraid, but look up. Try to see what I see. And try to feel what I feel." I throw my head in anger, wondering what he means, as I try to look up. " We are one with this storm, as we are one with the light when it touches." He says with his head held high, taking it all in. " Yes the storms seem cold and bitter, but do you not feel the power and freedom within all of its strength?" I ponder at his question still feeling like I'm facing some sort of doom before I turn back to him for an answer. " It's called release. " my body shuttered to those words. I didn't understand, until he said " the storm is not here to harm or to be feared, the storm is here to help those release what pain and fear they couldn't before. He is challenging, your soul to be more free." And for the first time I watched as the lights danced across the land layed out before me, unafraid of the world as it shook beneath me. And ever so slowly the words my father said creeped it's way inside of my soul, the power, the freedom, and the release as I swept through the storm with him and the others by my side.

congrats !!

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER