Drawing sessions 2
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

fumi 063

Postby Fantelle » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:15 am

my last fumi as guest artist (cry)!! this one's inspired by a stormy night sky

this fumi had a rebellious teen phase.
to enter, please choose ONE of the prompts below
A. what caused their rebellious phase?
B. what's something naughty they did as a teen?

you can either write or draw, or a combination of both! there's no min or max requirements.
please use the form below.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]fumi name:[/b]
[b]prompt chosen:[/b] A or B
[b]entry:[/b]

you can enter until august 13th 19:00 cs time [two weeks from now]

c | fur edits, one plant & location (silver ragwort)
u | shorter tail, ear edit
Last edited by Fantelle on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| she/her | cs+2 | adult |

| instagram | flight rising | toyhouse | commissions |
Fantelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fumi 063

Postby LemonBunny » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:55 pm

username: LemonBunny
fumi name: Nocte
prompt chosen: A
entry: When they came to earth, Nocte was expecting to see others dressing in similar styles to what they had back home. Hair ties, plain shirts or overalls and nothing too fancy. They were met with incredible surprise when they began exploring and found a group standing near the street, patiently waiting to enter a pizza parlor.

Their hairstyles were different than that of others he had seen before, either spiked up in a big row on top of their head, shaved on the sides and long in the middle or cut very short in the front and left very long in the back.

The dark colors paired with pops of red, blue, green, purple... The way some of them had painted- somehow painted- leopard spots or flags in their hair, the way that some of them matched their clothes to their hair- It was all so foreign and new to Nocte.

But exciting!

He crept closer, looking at their clothes adorned with safety pins, skulls, chains, spatters and patches, their torn up fishnets and big clunky boots, the rings on every finger glistening in strange patterns he had never seen before.

Was this normal? Was this the way others were allowed to dress? Could he dress like this too?

Over the next few days, Nocte got his answer as he befriended one of the goths who showed them how to dress like them, what music they liked and how they did their makeup.

Nocte was ecstatic, finding that yes, it was perfectly normal, and yes, he too was allowed to partake in this fanciful thing he had seen.

Ever since that day, Nocte has done his makeup in elaborate and sometimes outrageously complex ways with lots of red- His new favorite color- and black, he painted their nails and began buying studded and spiked accessories, their favorite being a spiked bracelet with a dangly chain and a safety pin design printed on it.

Nocte didn't even realize that in a way, he was rebelling from both his old ways and expectations but also from earth's, though he didn't care when he found out, he was making a really cool fashion statement, expressing himself and having a great time.

He may look a little spooky, but Nocte knows who he is and knows that just because he looks different, doesn't mean that it's a bad thing! He has become very much more comfortable in his identity and expression and this new way of dressing- Of living- Opened up that wonderful world to him, and he now encourages his friends and loved ones to do the same thing and never be afraid to explore their appearance and change things up if they'd like to.
Last edited by LemonBunny on Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:07 pm

username: lumilys
    fumi name:
    prompt chosen: A or B
    entry:

w.i.p.! :)
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:10 am

username: honey
    fumi name: Leonardo
    prompt chosen: B
    entry: Well, Leonardo likes to see others laugh, and so with that he became a class clown. He quickly got known for messing with others in school, and he did some pretty crazy things. Like the time he dumped slime in someone's hair during a science project, or the time he put sticky notes on peoples backs, tped the principals car and so on... but he reached an all mighty high when he decided to pull the senior prank. Now this time he had a group with him as this would have been hard to pull off alone. First, buckets of water, spray bottles, water balloons, water guns everywhere... next... flour, bags and bags of flour... you could imagine what happened next in the school.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:50 am

Mark (:
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fantelle » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:55 pm

the winner of this fumi is LemonBunny, congratulations! i love your wholesome take on the prompt :)
| she/her | cs+2 | adult |

| instagram | flight rising | toyhouse | commissions |
Fantelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:42 am

Fantelle wrote:
    the winner of this fumi is LemonBunny, congratulations! i love your wholesome take on the prompt :)

Oh my goodness, thank you so much ;;
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me