Based on Click to view
Artist Mnemosyne [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 1 hour
Drawing sessions 11
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

NB #3505: sunrise on the beach

Postby Mnemosyne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:19 pm

whew sorry for the wait on these babies!! i loved this pairing, they really gave me summer vibes and i'm living for it tbh ♥ timer is very off, i left it open overnight sjsfijes

accessories are all removable!

please post fates when you can c:

ticket

top left: peach and berry
[nr] sclera
[s] hair, shine, teeth, claws
[c] tail, fur
[u] ears, fur
[l] gems

top right: strawberry starfruit
[nr] sclera
[c] tail, fur
[u] ears, fur

bottom left: fruity sunrise
[nr] sclera
[s] hair, shine, teeth
[c] tail
[u] ears, fur
[l] gems

bottom right: pink lemonade
[nr] heterochromia, sclera
[c] tail, fur
[u] ears, fur, tongue
[l] gems

uncovered kits on right

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB #3505: sunrise on the beach

Postby persimmon » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:51 am

Thank you so much for these wonderful kits Mnemosyne! They are all absolutely gorgeous, and I had to stare at them for a bit when I first saw them because of how pretty they are <3 I love the palettes and designs, and I can definitely see what you mean about the summer vibes! The design names you gave are also quite great and sound like refreshing summer drinks. All the accessories are a super nice touch also, and I love how you gave unique items to each kit ^^

That being said, quiche cat! and I have decided on the fates! quiche will be taking kits 2 and 4 (the two right kits), and I'll be taking kits 1 and 3 (the two left kits)! We're both super excited to develop our new kits c: If we could both be added, that would be great!

Thank you again! I'm so happy to have my first legendary kals, and such wonderful ones too ^^ No worries about the wait of course; it was a big batch, and it shows that you put a lot of effort into these kits! I'm also really excited to see the rest of the nursery batches you put out <3
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:45 am

persimmo.n wrote:Thank you so much for these wonderful kits Mnemosyne! They are all absolutely gorgeous, and I had to stare at them for a bit when I first saw them because of how pretty they are <3 I love the palettes and designs, and I can definitely see what you mean about the summer vibes! The design names you gave are also quite great and sound like refreshing summer drinks. All the accessories are a super nice touch also, and I love how you gave unique items to each kit ^^

That being said, quiche cat! and I have decided on the fates! quiche will be taking kits 2 and 4 (the two right kits), and I'll be taking kits 1 and 3 (the two left kits)! We're both super excited to develop our new kits c: If we could both be added, that would be great!

Thank you again! I'm so happy to have my first legendary kals, and such wonderful ones too ^^ No worries about the wait of course; it was a big batch, and it shows that you put a lot of effort into these kits! I'm also really excited to see the rest of the nursery batches you put out <3

ahh thank you so much for the kind words!! I'm so glad you like how they turned out c: you've both been added!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:12 pm

*looks at kiddos while sipping lemonade, watching the sunrise on the beach*
persimmon basically expressed my exact thoughts already but THANK YOU FOR CUTE GEM BABIEZ!!! very precious and I love each and every one of them. the color combos are stunning and make my very happy <33
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:29 pm

quiche cat! wrote:*looks at kiddos while sipping lemonade, watching the sunrise on the beach*
persimmon basically expressed my exact thoughts already but THANK YOU FOR CUTE GEM BABIEZ!!! very precious and I love each and every one of them. the color combos are stunning and make my very happy <33

I'm so glad to hear it!! Thank you for the comment ;;u;

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes