Myskits Raffle! 2021 Revival Myskit #1 by Thovatos

Based on Click to view
Artist Thovatos [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Myskits Raffle! 2021 Revival Myskit #1

Postby Thovatos » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:08 pm

And here were are! The start of a new species and the first ever Myskit! Better yet, the first few will be raffled off! How fun is that! Myskits are a closed species, pipe-fox/Kitsune type creatures that can wield magic that is powered by mana!

In order to enter the raffle, I would like community feed back with what people would like to see with the Myskits!

Rules of the species are under production, along with the main pages and archives, so please keep posted on those. Rules and regulations as well as terms to the species are bound to change, so be aware of that once you enter. As of currently, the only rule for Myskits, is that you may not sell them. You can trade Myskits with other Myskits, but not for USD(or other irl currencies), CS Pets/currencies, or any other means of trade. Breaking this rule will leave you blacklisted from the species.

Code: Select all
Raffle Entry Form:
Would you like there to be traits/rarities:
What other Features would you like to see:
Would you like there to be a shop for customs/items/ect:
Should there be an artist search:
Should Myskits be able to breed:
Other suggestions/comments:
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Myskits Raffle! 2021 Revival Myskit #1

Postby ThousandSounds » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:56 pm

Raffle Entry Form:
Would you like there to be traits/rarities:
, Sure! Just not completely vague ones, or overly strict ones, ooh maybe mask types could be one of them? each rarity tear could allow for a bit more unique mask, mostly in shape, by chance?
What other Features would you like to see: tough question, no clue.
Would you like there to be a shop for customs/items/ect: heck yeah, reasonable prices tho
Should there be an artist search: I don't see why not, but if you feel like you're not ready then don't force yourself. However if you do open it effective way of managing is putting a timestap on it every time (I personally think so)
Should Myskits be able to breed: sup to you, as long as they can love and have partners - breeding's optional in my opinion
Other suggestions/comments: N/A
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Henry » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:59 am

Raffle Entry Form:
Would you like there to be traits/rarities: yeah! i usually find myself digging those a lot! with maybe the option to add traits through items bought through the store?
What other Features would you like to see: MYO slots, maybe some art contests, a nursery cuz baby lines are always so cute
Would you like there to be a shop for customs/items/ect: yes definitely!
Should there be an artist search: mhm, helps keeps things going when you run outta steam!
Should Myskits be able to breed: yes but there should be a cool down and breeding slots should be limited and pay-to-use.
Other suggestions/comments: love the colors of this design soooo much omg
Henry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Umi <3 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:24 am

Raffle Entry Form:
Would you like there to be traits/rarities: yeah! Those usually help keep everything from being the same, and everything at least sort of unique
What other Features would you like to see:
No clue
Would you like there to be a shop for customs/items/ect: yes! Customs/items help make species so much more inclusive and cute
Should there be an artist search:
Yeah! That way you wouldn't be stressed out trying to do everything
Should Myskits be able to breed:
I'd say yes, as that would probably benefit everyone else and might help them get some things that they want but others aren't willing to trade for
Other suggestions/comments: These are absolutely adorable! I'd love to see more :)
「 They/Them
I'm not the best at responding, so I apologise if I take awhile to respond to things <3
Toyhouse
Pfp art done by Halfwaytherefore
Sig still a WIP! 」
Umi <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoKoyo » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:24 am

Raffle Entry Form:
Would you like there to be traits/rarities: YES, I love traits and rarities, it always makes it seem super duper fun
What other Features would you like to see: i would like to see more Myskits BUT on the serious note I hope to see more features like tiny events here and there!!
Would you like there to be a shop for customs/items/ect: Personally? Yes, so we can buy items for our babies or order customs for you :>
Should there be an artist search: Honestly, yeah!! I don't want you to take on the burden of making multiple Myskits alone
Should Myskits be able to breed: YES?? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BABY MYSKITS (pls name them skittles /j)
Other suggestions/comments: I want to eat them

──♡──≻ Xin, at your service!
☆He/They pronouns, preferably He/Him ♪
☾Commissions are open
☆Collecting PPS forever and always ♪
☾Returning back to ChickenSmoothie after a year or so➴
☆Certified yapper ♪
KyoKoyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orien » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:32 am

Raffle Entry Form:
Would you like there to be traits/rarities: I don't really mind, tho if their IS traits, maybe I armless trait? [Also longer trait, they aren't long enough /j]
What other Features would you like to see: Comapnion species? I love companion species they are always cool [Also LORE]
Would you like there to be a shop for customs/items/ect: Ooo that would be cool.
Should there be an artist search: Yeah!
Should Myskits be able to breed: Yesss, I wanna create a small army of children /j
Other suggestions/comments: LONG
He/It/They/Beep/Boop

I love robots and computers.

Me when I stick blocks together.
Yippee !!!

Robot Guy!
So normal and regular [Lying]
Orien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery