Based on Click to view
Artist vicorish [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
55 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ulna ♛ Featherval ♛ (HOLD)

Postby vicorish » Sun May 23, 2021 11:45 am

Feathervals are a versatile serval-fox-hawk species that vary greatly with their bird & cat DNA.

✦ Ulna is the monarch (leader) of the Bone Flock ✦
✦ Half-bat and half-sphynx, Ulna tends to stand out among her feathered peers. Despite this, she has mastered the art of subtly meshing herself into any ideological group, her intuitive charisma and shrewdness giving her a social advantage with anyone. She is always curious to hear every perspective, and manages to understand and find common ground with even the strangest characters - though it's unsure how honest she is being about it. She is patient, tactical and diplomatic, rarely outright aggressive or showing her anger. She gives you the feeling that no matter how personally wronged she is, she has others to more strategically enact her revenge. ✦
✦ Despite her current position, she was actually born into Garden Flock. She grew a tough skin, cool exterior, and quick wits & charm to deflect the derision she received for her unusual appearance. Although she indeed grew powerful because of this (becoming an Alpha, and courting another high-level one herself), it quickly became clear that not all trusted her or were comfortable with her being a public 'face' of Garden Flock - despite how much most praised her competence. Although she was never outright ridiculed, this implied rejection was beneath her, and she never looked back when she crossed the border to Bone Flock. The feathervals there were intrigued by such an eloquent and collected new featherval, who seemed more interested in collaboration than claiming. They were quick to stop seeing her as soft from her birthplace as she handily tackled their territory's issues and organized a unified, independant Flock to be proud of. She also tends to accept most loners in her territory, as they tend to bring news from other flocks, and she likes having eyes everywhere.  ✦
✦ Her name while in Garden Flock was Silk ✦

(sorry for the novella - she's a bit of a fav ^^ here's her old first concept drawing)

★★★this is a RARE featherval!★★★

★ OWNED BY captain dude

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This will be a giveaway to a very interested future featherval staff.
This character is important to the featherval "universe", and ideally will go to someone with a passion for RP and community.
I have a loose idea of who this monarch is, but it will be up to you to flesh them out and have fun with it however you like!

If you are still interested after seeing their ref, please comment!

Now that all monarchs are posted, I will need a while to assess who is best for each monarch (or randomly select in some tie-breaker cases), and will then PM the chosen ones to see if they are still interested! Please be patient, six of these guys takes a while :'>

Oh, and for any other eager featherval commenters/creators I notice who miss out on a monarch, I will do my best to compensate by making one of your characters an Alpha (second-in-command type) in your flock if you are interested.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Feel free to PM me with any questions, I don't bite! :D And thank you so much!

•TOS•

1) CREDIT: please credit me as vicorish alongside all your feathervals! Do not claim my art/designs/species as your own, or erase my signature.
2) RE-SELLING: You cannot sell this character. If you are no longer interested, please return them to me.
3) CUSTOMIZATION: You can edit monarchs only with minor changes and accessories. Feel free to ask!
4) PAYMENT/REFUNDS: Please think before you claim/buy anything! Payment not applicable here.
If you aren't able to claim one and don't want to draw another one yourself, you are welcome to use this common featherval base to colour your own!
5) BE KIND: Please enjoy and relax! I won't tolerate any meanness around my species, and want this to be a fun experience <3
Last edited by vicorish on Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
vicorish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ulna ♛ Featherval ♛ (HOLD)

Postby captain dude » Sun May 23, 2021 11:55 am

Ohh... she’s here.... I’ve been waiting with bated breath for this one! My favorite monarch is here! Heckin’ interested in this one!!! I love all the lore around her; she’s just perfect! Truly drop dead gorgeous (pun intended)! Smooth, poised and polished (and just a bit edgy). I don’t know why but I hear Eda Clawthorne from the Owl House as her voice in my mind. <3

Amazing job as always, vicorish! I’ve been aching to see her and viola! She’s even more beautiful than I anticipated! <3
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Androys » Sun May 23, 2021 12:10 pm

Ooo look at that pretty girl! Awesome job! So glad to see all the matriarchs done. Awesome job!!! <3

..................... 𝝙𝞟𝘿𝙍𝞗𝝪𝞢
......⦂ 𝞓𝞟𝝞𝞛𝝙𝙇 𝝙𝘙𝞣𝝞𝞢𝞣 ・ 𝝞𝞣 ⧟ 𝞣𝞖𝝣𝞛 ⧟ 𝞖𝝞𝞛 ⦂
...........━━━━━━━━━━━━
...........𝝞𝞟𝞢𝞣𝝙𝙂𝙍𝝙𝞛 | 𝞣𝙒𝝞𝞣𝞣𝝣𝙍
....... 𝞣𝞖 | 𝝙𝙍𝞣 𝜞𝝞𝙂𝞖𝞣 | 𝞣𝞖 𝞠𝙐𝙍𝙂𝝣

..𝝙𝞟𝝞𝞛𝝙𝞣𝝞𝞗𝞟 𝘾𝙍𝝣𝘿𝝞𝞣..𝝞𝘾𝞗𝞟 𝘾𝙍𝝣𝘿𝝞𝞣...
Androys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sun May 23, 2021 1:45 pm

Oh my gosh I love her lots. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to apply if this is restricted to certain people?

Even if I'm not allowed to join the applying I'm in love and I'll be waiting with bated breath to see what the lucky owner does with her!
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun May 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Aww! What a baby, also interested in her alongside Shi and Oberon
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sneezes » Sun May 23, 2021 5:49 pm

aaa so sad i totally missed ulna haha!

still what a lovely design and an absolutely gorgeous concept i'm weeping - i'm super stoked to see all the other designs and join the community as well, though i did want to comment on ulna specifically haha! maybe hopefully to see another beautiful sphynx baby (my absolute favorite cat breed aaaaAa!) uwaa ;o;; <3

//rattles my cage ulnaaaaaaaaaaa

excePT im the clown who did not process what i was reading so consider this my,, reapplication of interest because i'd love to flex my development fingers with this devious lil' devil - facing adversity and conquering it is such a dignified manner of life and i dig it, along with the strength needed to do so and the multi-faceted aspects of living that way mmMMM we love character development.

in terms of choices and considerations, ulna is definitely top tier material (╯✧ ∇ ✧)╯
Last edited by sneezes on Mon May 24, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Sun May 23, 2021 7:53 pm

oh my god i love her-
probably post interested in her,,
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Mon May 24, 2021 12:41 am

It's so cool to see the last monarch done!
She looks great,,
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scrynexx_. » Mon May 24, 2021 2:48 am

Ulna looks amazing. Love her backstory too! She's quite possibly my favourite <3
(ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ )
━━━━━━━━━━━━
{ Maze . She/Her. Local Lunatic. }

Hey there! Call me Maze, I'm a digital artist.
I'm a halloween addict and lover of all things spooky!
I'm also a part-time writer
Searching for: Missing Halloween Pets

Pound Dreamies. Valludins. Current Hoards. ©.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤,
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖
Scrynexx_.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon May 24, 2021 3:21 am

definitely still interested in the lovely ulna! she would be my second choice, if im not picked for kimora!
    shes such a babe! even though she might be hairless and gangly looking, she definitely retained something from the garden flock: style
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me