the boy became a man by Kyar

Based on Click to view
Artist Kyar [gallery]
Time spent 36 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the boy became a man

Postby Kyar » Sat May 08, 2021 7:53 am

As he woke, he first came to the strange realization that he must've been asleep. How many endless years had passed without rest, how the stars had turned and forgotten him.

Second, as time became material, he was awakening to a sight unfamiliar. An archaic stone ceiling seemed to stretch miles above him, the dust of eons tossed into air undisturbed for unfathomable time. Deep offset cracks carving gorges overhead gave the frightful impression that the most miniscule shift could be the structure's last.

And third, as he lifted himself from the rubble, he came to realize the most impossible detail of all. He was alive - and he'd grown.

After years of recovery, his body finally strong enough to regain his spirit, Python's wandering soul was pulled back into his body - having healed, but also grown, in the time he was asleep - in the time while his spirit wandered. Time passing has meant almost nothing to the boy, as his incorporeal self ventured through countless realms and destinies. But now, awakening in the Fallen realm once more, the boy became a man - and must find his own way home.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me