Artist naumachy [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by néktar

fumi 056

Postby naumachy » Tue May 04, 2021 12:47 pm

if this fumi was a ghost, what/who would they haunt, and why?

ends two weeks from now

Code: Select all
    username;
    name;
    haunting;

c | fur, tail, one plant & location (indian pipe/ghost plant)
    u | ears
Last edited by naumachy on Sun May 23, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♞ nau • they/them, aries, intp • naumachy#9611 • comms are usd/closed rn • fumischarseddasbug
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fumi 056

Postby Jochedo » Tue May 04, 2021 12:47 pm

mark!
Jochedo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Tue May 04, 2021 12:48 pm

res <3
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 pm

username; Sleepytally
name; Harmony
haunting;

Harmony would haunt the hidden garden in the middle of the forest. She vaguely remembers anything from when she was alive but all she remembers is how much she loved this garden full of her favorite flowers and how it made her feel safe so there she stayed in that garden singing a song that is always stuck in her head a soft soothing song she imagines another singing to her.

When any fumi comes lurking around she gets excited and tries to sing for them so they know they can feel safe here in this garden too. they don’t really like to stay too long... especially when they hear her unearthly song.
Last edited by Sleepytally on Tue May 04, 2021 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 pm

username; Mercuré
name; Aiyana (from the Cherokee meaning "forever flowering")
haunting;
Aiyana was always known for having a warm and gentle personality. She was an artist and whenever she had a moment she loved to weave little dream catchers for all the young fumis and play with them. The only thing that dampened her cheery attitude was the loss of her sister, Ulena. The young fumi had been playing on the forest edge and wandered in too far, never seen again. Aiyana could sometimes be seen looking wistfully towards the forest as if she was waiting for her sister to return all these years later.

When Aiyana died everyone mourned. Her eagerness to help and bring joy into other's lives made her greatly missed. Despite her death Aiyana refuses to stop helping. To make sure the same tragedy doesn't befall another family Aiyana haunts the forest edge. She paces around, looking for young fumis and turning them back towards safety. Because of this it is only young fumis who usually claim to see her, smiling gently from the forest's edge.
Last edited by Mercuré on Tue May 18, 2021 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fijidevil » Tue May 04, 2021 1:01 pm

username; fijidevil
name; Lakshmi
haunting; perhaps not exactly 'haunting', she is known to visit mourning mothers and share their pains to lessen the burden of losing a child.
fijidevil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Tue May 04, 2021 1:10 pm

username; LemonBunny
name; Annabeth
haunting; Annabeth would haunt her childhood home, it's one of the only places she was truly carefree and unbothered by lifes trials and hardships.

Specifically the little yellow bedroom that used to be hers. She always loved the big bay window in her room that let in all of the sunlight the spring could offer and how it gently woke her up every morning, so passersby would see her smiling in the window and taking in the light.

She could also be spotted out by the gardens she and her family worked so hard on, the stubborn plants from all of those years ago still coming back every summer.

She remembers the layout of the house to this day, from the ivy climbing up across the shingles of the roof to the flickering lightbulbs in the shed that stands like a statue forgotten by time in the backyard. Annabeth could also be seen in the shed scribbling on an ethereal piece of paper, still coming up with poetry even after her time on this plane has gone.

Annabeth is very sentimental and the memories she had from her childhood home still warm her heart to this day, recalling birthdays past with her aunts and uncles and cousins, to when her grandparents would visit and bring her butterscotch candies.

Her memory is excellent and her attention to detail is astounding, it is through this that she is able to recall so many intricate details about her life in that little of white home in the woods.

Annabeth would also haunt the family cemetery she is buried at, visiting the graves of her ancestors and saying a friendly greeting to those who visit her from time to time.

She would always be spotted there in her favorite sundress, pale blue with big sunflowers on it.
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Tue May 04, 2021 4:30 pm

username; néktar | name; lyra
    haunting; lyra would find herself drawn to the carnival, though you wouldn't find her on the glowing marry-go-round or the big ferris wheel, instead turn your attention to the fun house.

wandering through the halls it's quiet other then the distorted carny music coming from the speakers in the corners of the rooms, echoing throughout the now rather large feeling funhouse. you make your way through the trick doors, uncommonly long corridors, and odd obstacles nothing out of the ordinary catching your eye. the last room is that of the ever dreaded mirror maze, you can only see your own reflection surrounding you though every time you turn your attention to a new mirror you can swear you see something out of the corner of your eye, a white wisp of sorts. you snap your head around trying to catch it, you hear giggling it's soft and innocent, it sends chills down your spine. you look at a mirror straight ahead of you trying to find your sense of direction and get out as quickly as possible. your heart is racing as you feel something cold on your neck, you freeze shutting your eyes quickly. the giggling had stopped and you feel a presence behind you but you can't bring yourself to turn around, you open your eyes slowly, you're faced with yourself but just past your ear above your shoulder you see a pale face staring wide eyed back at you with a wide crooked grin. your soul leaves your body as you scream at the top of your lungs, crumpling to the floor in a heap of panic and fear.

the giggling starts up again breaking into historical laughter soon after. you perk up from the floor heart still racing to find your friend lyra standing over you, her cheeks flushed from laughing and her eyes softly closed as they always are. she extends a hand towards you with a smile on her face, "i'm sorry i couldn't help it! you were so vulnerable." your breathing now slowed but your heart still thumped heavy in your chest as you begrudgingly took her hand and she hoisted you to your feet. knees still feeling a bit weak your leaned against her, "why did you have to go and do that?" you grumbled looking at the floor as she walked you out. she let out a soft sigh, "i just find it so much fun, it is a fun house after all. plus the look on your face! you were almost as pale as me! honestly i could do that forever.." she smiled turning back to look at the eerily yellow glowing fun house sign lit up just above that iconic clown face with it's wide gaping smile.
Last edited by néktar on Mon May 10, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue May 04, 2021 11:22 pm

username; golden days
name; arcadia
haunting; wip!
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Wed May 05, 2021 8:13 am

username; Mid-life
    name; Keres
    haunting;
    res with an underwater cave, luring sailors to their doom as a way to mourn the loss of her own lover to drowning.
    "Have you entered into the springs of the sea, or walked in the recesses of the deep?"
Last edited by Mid-life on Sat May 08, 2021 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me